Emboldened shoppers threaten Target workers over Pride Month items

What I don’t get is why the ”party of liberty” cares so much about a business that is inclusive of individuals that live differently than the norm.
I don’t hate this person. Just feel sorry for them. If they have so much anger and hate for a group of people with a different lifestyle that they need to go make a spectacle for attention then they have much bigger issues to deal with.

Just like you expect us to feel sorry for this person.

school killer 2.jpg

What I don’t get is why the ”party of liberty” cares so much about a business that is inclusive of individuals that live differently than the norm.
It is the essence of liberty to be free to decide NOT to purchase from a store.
I don’t hate this person. Just feel sorry for them. If they have so much anger and hate for a group of people with a different lifestyle that they need to go make a spectacle for attention then they have much bigger issues to deal with.
You make marketing this stuff to children sound so innocuous. In fact, you don't even mention the kids at all. Is that because it would counter the narrative?

??? I didn't see any party involvement in this story. I guess you find it hard to believe, but some people don't like overt sexualization of their retail experience.

Seems you are doing an awful lot of objecting (six posts) to this woman's actions at Target for someone that you claim you simply feel sorry for.

It is the essence of liberty to be free to decide NOT to purchase from a store.
Absolutely. But when you’re out making a spectacle because that store is being inclusive and supportive of marginalized minority groups, then you are taking your hate outside of your own self choices and trying to influence and support an oppressive agenda.

Absolutely. But when you’re out making a spectacle because that store is being inclusive and supportive of marginalized minority groups, then you are taking your hate outside of your own self choices and trying to influence and support an oppressive agenda.
That's not why they're protesting. Do not be dishonest and pretend marketing to children is not involved.

That's not why they're protesting. Do not be dishonest and pretend marketing to children is not involved.
Marketing what to children?! Can you show a specific example of something that target is marketing that you find outrage worthy?

1) WHITE asses? What does skin color have to do with this? You leftists are such racists.

2) And were you screaming for the BLM protestors to be thrown in jail for impeding traffic? Or did you support Harris‘ fund to bail their asses OUT of jail? You leftists are such hypocrites.
OK, I'm sorry.

Their crap smelling asses. Better?

Impeding traffic in a public protest against government policies
vs
Targeting a business, destroying property of that business, and threatening that business' employees over that business' expression of its 1st amendment rights?

I stand by the protestors.
You stand with the terrorists.

The haters are winning out in forcing their hate onto Corporate America

Unless you hate the same people we do, we will boycott you.
You got that ass backwards. The corporations are the haters of a moral lifestyle and they are making people villains for not embracing evil.

OK, I'm sorry.

Their crap smelling asses. Better?

Impeding traffic in a public protest against government policies
vs
Targeting a business, destroying property of that business, and threatening that business' employees over that business' expression of its 1st amendment rights?

I stand by the protestors.
You stand with the terrorists.

Destroying property of numerous businesses - and all sorts of other buildings - and cars - is exactly what the BLM rioters did. Hyoocrite!

The World According to Liberals:

1) Burning down prIvate businesses, setting cars on fire, assaulting people, looting stores, murdering people = mostly peaceful protestors

2) Cutting up your credit card = terrorist

Forum List

Back