Emboldened shoppers threaten Target workers over Pride Month items

For every one of you they lose, they gain 2.3 new customers on average. It just makes good business sense.
You won't be missed (other than the jokes about your cankles :badgrin: :badgrin: )

Explain Bud Lite? And the downgrade of Target stock. Damn, not working out too well is it Racist?

If I ever catch you Queer bashing it is over!

OK, you attention-needy, straight-hating troll, you do that. With faggots like you demanding constant negative attention upon themselves, I'm sure that soon, you will rise to the top of most-hated people around here perhaps even ahead of our resident white-hating race-baiters.

OK, you attention-needy, straight-hating troll, you do that. With faggots like you demanding constant negative attention upon themselves, I'm sure that soon, you will rise to the top of most-hated people around here perhaps even ahead of our resident white-hating race-baiters.
:itsok:Go ahead, cut up your credit cards and scream. Hands off the LGBTQ+. Understood?

Last edited:
To be fair ... they didn't loot the Target and burn it to the ground.

GettyImages-1236305448.jpg

11 consecutive posts! No, bodey ain’t worried!

Damn, you know they’re feeling their grip slipping when they post so many in a row!!!!!

The number of left-leaning bots that they have in here at one time - most of the time now -- is proof of of how damned terrified they are right now!

USMB -- Online now:

Total: 492 (members: 67, guests: 425)
Robots: 617

The number of left-leaning bots that they have in here at one time - most of the time now -- is proof of of how damned terrified they are right now!

USMB -- Online now:

Total: 492 (members: 67, guests: 425)
Robots: 617

Robots?

That would be because that renovation was in the works for years before they made the stupid "cater to the fags" move that cost them billions in the last couple of weeks.
What I don’t get is why the ”party of liberty” cares so much about a business that is inclusive of individuals that live differently than the norm.
Sounds more like you have a new villain to concentrate your hate on.
I don’t hate this person. Just feel sorry for them. If they have so much anger and hate for a group of people with a different lifestyle that they need to go make a spectacle for attention then they have much bigger issues to deal with.

Forum List

Back