Ron y Jackson On Biden's Latest Fall

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
“I don’t want to sound like a broken record, but I’m just going to say it again: This man’s not fit mentally or physically to be our president,” Jackson told Fox News host Sean Hannity on Friday night.

“It’s just a bad situation for us.

Joe Biden is a national EMBARRASSMENT. Everyday it’s something new. He doesn’t have the mental capacity to be President. He needs to go NOW!! pic.twitter.com/jNmdpVNmAH
— Ronny Jackson (@RonnyJacksonTX) June 3, 2023

“Part of the job of the president of the United States is to inspire confidence and to project power. And he’s not doing that. He can’t do that

I don’t want to sound like a broken record, but I’m just going to say it again: This man’s not fit mentally or physically to be our president,” Jackson told Fox News host Sean Hannity on Friday night.

Coming from the doctor who claimed Trump weighs 239 lbs instead of 270

1685984029460.jpeg

Excellent’​

Excellent may have been the word of the day for Jackson.

Trump’s “overall health” is excellent, Jackson said, as is his “cardiac health.”

“Based on his cardiac assessment, hands down, there is no question he is in the excellent range,” Trump added.

Though there were things Trump could do better, he said – on the whole – the President is in “very, very good health.”

But while Jackson acknowledged he advised Trump – who is 6 foot, 3 inches and weighs 239 pounds – to eat better and exercise more, he said it’s genetics that have kept Trump in sterling health.

2 out of 3 people believe that Biden is fit for office; one of them is just as dumb as the other two.

Perhaps, but the thread started about Biden's fall and left wing wackos like you can't help but go but, but Trump. If you had an original thought you would probably take it out an play with it.

I said…but Ronny Jackson
Then pointed out his partisan medical opinions

Your Trump Derangement Syndrome is well on display

You support any lies, crimes or embarrassing actions Trump performs

Doesnt get more deranged than that
Wow. A supporter of our brain dead, crime family head of a president talks about someone else supporting lies. You just can't make this stuff up.

“I don’t want to sound like a broken record, but I’m just going to say it again: This man’s not fit mentally or physically to be our president,” Jackson told Fox News host Sean Hannity on Friday night.

“It’s just a bad situation for us.

“Part of the job of the president of the United States is to inspire confidence and to project power. And he’s not doing that. He can’t do that
If he’d just complied, right?

Rep. Ronny Jackson handcuffed and 'briefly detained' during rodeo while trying to assist with medical emergency, witness says | CNN Politics

Forum List

Back