Emboldened shoppers threaten Target workers over Pride Month items

Faggots are famous for all the disease epidemics in their 'community' and spreading it to normal people. They have murdered many of their fellow faggots with their deliberate AIDS infection campaign.

And besides, you gimps are always babbling that faux reverse psychology BS all about how 'homophobes' being faggots themselves, so again nobody needs to interfere with your 'community's' suicidal and homocidal behaviors. So you're whining about some faggot doing stuff, dumbass.
Are you from Narnia? I've heard that kind of talk before here.....from Narnia citizens.

Riiiiight, like the person behind the counter getting paid $15 an hour has anything to do with anything… way to make a stand ya moron!
It IS an EXCELLENT way to take a stand.

Peacefully. Unmistakably. Publicly.

Woke corporations who endorse LGBTQ perverts and sexual deviants deserve to get bitch-slapped in the pocketbook.

Here's hoping that Target gets (financially) clobbered over this... both as a punishment for them, and as a warning to others.

I just want to buy some cat food. Why should I have to “celebrate” that 5% of people are gay? What does that have to do with the price of Fancy Feast?

And now I just got a text from PetSmart about celebrating Pride month...you poor people are going to have nowhere left to shop soon

Wrong

When I walked into my usual small food co-op a few days ago and saw the giant "pride" flag, I wondered if I'd be able to handle eating non-organic produce. Then today I shopped at the two other decent stores in town. NO PROPAGANDA! Someone who understands good business practices, as well as having a better selection of high quality food items.

My usual store is smaller and needs my dollars more, but they no longer deserve them.

As for my dog's food, they carry it for a better price at Menards. Bye PetSmart.

Power to the People.

Faggots are famous for all the disease epidemics in their 'community' and spreading it to normal people. They have murdered many of their fellow faggots with their deliberate AIDS infection campaign.

And besides, you gimps are always babbling that faux reverse psychology BS all about how 'homophobes' being faggots themselves, so again nobody needs to interfere with your 'community's' suicidal and homocidal behaviors. So you're whining about some faggot doing stuff, dumbass.
Republican?

Wrong

When I walked into my usual small food co-op a few days ago and saw the giant "pride" flag, I wondered if I'd be able to handle eating non-organic produce. Then today I shopped at the two other decent stores in town. NO PROPAGANDA! Someone who understands good business practices, as well as having a better selection of high quality food items.

My usual store is smaller and needs my dollars more, but they no longer deserve them.

As for my dog's food, they carry it for a better price at Menards. Bye PetSmart.

Power to the People.

For every one of you they lose, they gain 2.3 new customers on average. It just makes good business sense.
You won't be missed (other than the jokes about your cankles :badgrin: :badgrin: )

Bud Light sure didn’t win new customers with their gay transgender crap. Target will suffer a net loss of customers as well.
put your money where your mouth is and short them :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back