Emails reveal the RNC has known for months that trump is lying about "massive voter fraud."

SO....when the repub party ties itself to a serial liar, such as trump, they are playing with fire. They will suffer in the coming years from ignoring truth and allowing a blatant liar to drag along by the nose.
Republicans have always known (in the words of Bill Barr) "It was all bullshit"

This from the filthy fucking animals that told us Trump had Russian hookers piss on him in a Moscow hotel.

And now tell us Hunted doesn't have video evidence on his laptop of him raping and torturing 10-year old Chinese girls and smoking crack naked with his 14-year old niece.

Nice try mother fucks.

Translation = jimH52 is very very worried about the dem/zionist fraud in AZ about to come out, and hence is furiously spreading bullshit to counter that truth...
All the Dems are worried, that's why they started playing the spin game right after the audit team convened.
three months in, and they failed:

voter_fraud.jpg

SO....when the repub party ties itself to a serial liar, such as trump, they are playing with fire. They will suffer in the coming years from ignoring truth and allowing a blatant liar to drag along by the nose.

Translation = jimH52 is very very worried about the dem/zionist fraud in AZ about to come out, and hence is furiously spreading bullshit to counter that truth...

AZ voted for GOP state house and state senate. How TF did Low IQ Joe win? Fraud ballots, 74k and counting, and that doesn't include the machine cheating and the normal dead people/crossover dem cheating....
These people are a huge joke. What are they doing? crocheting ballots? It has been over for months. Your king, the Liar in Chief lost. Get over it...

TRUMP LOST!
GET OVER IT!
1626568518218.png

Is that what you've "heard"?
"People are saying..."

They have all, basically, been trained up. 4 years of refinement of "Who me? I'm just sayin.", Jewish space lasers? I mean, i didn't say it myself, but....

The Q Cult and Trump cult overlap here.

No response from Republicans to post 199, which details Trump's involvement with the Republican Party.

The pathetic nature of Republicans indicated by their silence to an attack upon their leader is the reason Republicans are going to lose in 2022 and 2024.

If Republicans can't support their leadership, why should anyone else?

LMAO @ how Gullible these psycho Leftist are for the Marxist Propaganda ...

Folks you can't make this SHIT up ...

Trump was a serial GREAT PRESIDENT.....now we got that fuck up Biden and people are dying for it.

Pandering to the trump Nazis belief in their cult leader's endless lies, especially the Big Lie about 2020 voter fraud, is going to bite the Republican establishment in the a$$ in November 2022.

Forum List

Back