Emails reveal the RNC has known for months that trump is lying about "massive voter fraud."

The freaking Country is falling apart. Disease filled illegal aliens cross over the border at will
The Democrats see them as future voters. Everybody else realizes the last thing we need is more people from shit hole countries.

By Melanie Zanona, CNN, writes, "The House GOP's plan to win back power is becoming increasingly centered on one man: Donald J. Trump.

"On Thursday, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy became the latest in a parade of Republicans to make the pilgrimage to a Trump-owned property seeking the former President's support, while scores of GOP candidates have been invoking Trump's name and image to boost their campaign coffers, which are filling up at record rates."

This is a very strange phenomenon. Why? On Trump's watch, within a span of two years, his party lost control of the House, Senate, and the Presidency. Why in the world are Republican leaders gravitating to a loser?

The answer is two-fold.

First, uninformed, intelligence challenged grassroots Republicans still support Trump despite the enormous losses to the party. If they listen at all to what is happening around them, their use Fox News and other right wing sources exclusively. They avoid responsible news sources because Donald told them it is "fake news." Consequently, they believe Trump won the election, and they know nothing about the House and Senate except that they have been liberal as of late. They don't learn, and they don't want to learn.

Second, Trump is out to destroy the Republican Party because, of course, they are responsible for the election defeats -- certainly not him. Trump is using his obedient and gullible flock to accomplish that goal. Republican leaders are forced to pay homage to Trump or lose in the primary to someone who is. In terms of general elections where Trump is enormously unpopular, it is Catch-22 for Republicans.

Among all respondents in the latest poll, Trump was favorable for 32 per cent of American voters.

There is another factor to this that makes the matter all the more confusing.

The reader is reminded that the Russian dictator, Vladimir Putin, tried to help Trump become President in 2016 and the product of their cyber war became public on a daily basis courtesy of WikiLeaks. How much this helped Trump is unknown. The fact that the communist ruler of Russia wanted Trump to be President and helped him again in 2020 is known.

The reader is reminded Trump at Helsinki in July 2018 rejected American intelligence and accepted the word of the Russian instead.

Currently, Trump seems hell bent on destroying America's free elections, refusing to accept his huge defeat in the popular and Electoral College vote, declaring to this day that he was the winner of the election. There is zero substantiation of that view. 60 court decisions and the Supreme Court went against him, as did his own A.G. Still he persists in his fight to destroy America's faith in free elections.

In an attempt to overrule the results of the election, Trump then planned and executed an insurrection against our government on Jan. 6.

No one is aware of any relationship between Trump and Putin. We are aware that Putin approves of nearly everything Trump has done and is doing, which may include the destruction of a major American political party. The results of that would be catastrophic.

Still Republicans follow their leader ... perhaps over an abyss into oblivion.

SO....when the repub party ties itself to a serial liar, such as trump, they are playing with fire. They will suffer in the coming years from ignoring truth and allowing a blatant liar to drag along by the nose.
Why is there no record of 75,000 mail ins??? Hmmmmm............They won't give the info either

All the evidence of voter fraud will just be ignored.
Sure Tips, 80 judges ignored it, Bill Barr ignored it, Donald's Cyber Security Chief ignored it, Republican election officials ignored it, umpteen recounts, audits and signature matches ignored it.

There's a conspiracy afoot! :laughing0301:
I do wonder if they ever doubt this stuff.

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't, but I do wonder. They're 100% emotionally invested in this now.
Why was the Dominion virus program not updated after 9/15 on the voting machines? Anyone could hack no?

Sure Tips, 80 judges ignored it, Bill Barr ignored it, Donald's Cyber Security Chief ignored it, Republican election officials ignored it, umpteen recounts, audits and signature matches ignored it.

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't, but I do wonder. They're 100% emotionally invested in this now.
Why was the Dominion virus program not updated after 9/15 on the voting machines? Anyone could hack no?
OmG SERIOUS? ^ :laughing0301:

It was said at the hearing my friend. Looks like 36,000 sign ins with a ghost password and they can't forensic it because voting machine softwase was last updated 9/15 in Maricopa County

Could viruses be created in 6 weeks to cause harm......Senate hearing pal

It was said at the hearing my friend. Looks like 36,000 sign ins with a ghost password and they can't forensic it because voting machine softwase was last updated 9/15 in Maricopa County

How long you plan on continuing this laugh-out-loud bullshit?
Don’t answer as we already know 11 of 22.
Yay you! :clap:

I'm just telling you what the auditors are saying. Why is there no record of 75,000 mail in ballots?

I'm just telling you what the auditors are saying. Why is there no record of 75,000 mail in ballots?

Yes we saw that. Fake news you can only find on WorldNutDaily and other loon sites - Dumped by Google.
Dude, this is not - in ANY manner whatsoever a real audit.
Tis a FRAUDIT and a massive grift by a Q-Kook named Doug Logan.

Yes we saw that. Fake news you can only find on WorldNutDaily and other loon sites - Dumped by Google.
The AZ audit is real. And it looks like it will be followed by audits in GA, PA, MI, and WI.

The AZ audit is real. And it looks like it will be followed by audits in GA, PA, MI, and WI.
Doubtful ^ :)

Communist democrats are unwilling to grasp the facts. One, a big one, is that we will not believe a thing they spout. If the communists say that it was a free and fair election.... it wasn't. If the communists say the covid vaccine is safe.... it isn't.

Communist democrats are unwilling to grasp the facts. One, a big one, is that we will not believe a thing they spout. If the communists say that it was a free and fair election.... it wasn't. If the communists say the covid vaccine is safe.... it isn't.
Why do you have to be so damn weird? Nobody wants Communism, are you kidding? It has about as much traction in this country as Vermin Supreme.

So the beautiful Vaccine that then President Trump promoted is in fact a dangerous medication and should be banned?

SO....when the repub party ties itself to a serial liar, such as trump, they are playing with fire. They will suffer in the coming years from ignoring truth and allowing a blatant liar to drag along by the nose.

Trump lie????
Tell me it isn't true.
Where's all my right wing friends to support me?
Don't let those lefties get away with this.

Is that what you've "heard"?

Is that what you've "heard"?
That was the testimony yes. Along with many other troubling things

Forum List

Back