The GOP has an Incredible Lying Problem, and they don't seem to even care

Biden and Pelosi are the kings of lying...
Great comeback !!!!!

These are just empty words on a page.
What a joke you trash Trumpers are, you trash never ever make any valid points, you just say:
Biden's a liar, and act like that is somehow a successful argument. You are a total joke.

CAN YOU EVEN ADMIT TRUMP LOST THE ELECTION, AND IS LYING WHEN HE SAYS "THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN"???
CAN YOU EVEN ADMIT TRUMP LOST THE ELECTION, AND IS LYING WHEN HE SAYS "THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN"???

The entire Democratic Party is now a massive lie.

They claim to be American when they are no longer that.
Great comeback !!!!!

What a joke you trash Trumpers are, you trash never ever make any valid points, you just say:
Biden's a liar, and act like that is somehow a successful argument. You are a total joke.

7C97101A-7E34-464B-839F-AFACB21B1E82.gif

I love these Dem projection threads. Hey have you heard the latest Dem whopper lie, the $3,5 trillion PORK bill will cost $0.00 :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Great comeback !!!!!

To claim the Democratic Party's words and actions have any relation to foundational American thought and philosophy indicates either a severe lack of education or mere dishonesty.

There is no relation between the classical liberalism of the Founders and the totalitarian nonsense of the current Democratic Party.

Over the past 30 years the GOP lies have gotten bigger, more bold, and much more frequent. Culminating with the BIG LIE, of election fraud that never happened, and never even had any evidence of ever happening. The failed AZ audit proves this, and trumpers rioted at the Capitol based on these lies, attacking cops in a display of complete disgrace and shame.

Because of all this lying Trumpers and the GOP have a massive credibility problem. Nothing they say is true or backed by facts. Trumpers will tell any lie they want to defend and promote Trump, the GOP, the repeated failure of the GOP, and excuse the repeated success and outperformance by the democrats.

Currently the GOP is the most un-credible it has ever been in its entire history, Trump supporters don't even seem to care about their lack of credibility at all.

I think a big reason for all the lies and lack of credibility comes from their fake news conservative media spewing lies on a multi-daily basis. These people think it is ok to tell any lie they want, and they believe all these lies. Trumpers need the lies because it is too hard for them to accept the truth, like the truth that Trump lost the election.

Q ANON, Marjorie Greene, Pizza-gate, Alex Jones and his disgraceful Sandy Hook denial, Bush and all his lies, Trump and all his lies, the Big Lie of election fraud that never happened, and so many more lies.

When are Trumpers going to care about facts, truths, and credibility??
When are you pathetic jokes going to admit Trump lost the election?

Seek help soon, lil fella. :itsok:

Great comeback !!!!!

Cool! Unhinged ranting.

Do it again.

Maybe it's buyers remorse but it seems that democrats insist on behaving like losers even though they won all the marbles. Maybe they need that dose of hatred in order to function.

^^^ cheating election thieves desperate for us to concede the election so they can claim legitimacy for their agenda. Well forget it you lying lowlife scum sucking puke Dems, Biden REMAINS illegitimate.
Yet the failed AZ Audit, all the courts with conservative judges, and GOP election officials say you are lying.

You are proving my point perfectly. You are a liar. You believe all the lies, you tell lies, you promote lies.

You can not admit truth, fact, and reality. You are a liar and a disgrace.

When Dominion responds to their subpoena from Arizona legislators, instead of ignoring it, I will consider
the matter of Trump' s supposed loss in 2020;.

Not until then.

When Dominion responds to their subpoena from Arizona legislators, instead of ignoring it, I will consider
the matter of Trump' s supposed loss in 2020;.

Not until then.
Translation:

You are too much of a weak pathetic bitch to admit Trump lost, despite there not being a remote shred of evidence to show fraud...

Great comeback !!!!!

do realize how much of an idiot you look like?.....you type things like your a little kid sending little bobby a message...

Yet the failed AZ Audit, all the courts with conservative judges, and GOP election officials say you are lying.

You are proving my point perfectly. You are a liar. You believe all the lies, you tell lies, you promote lies.

You can not admit truth, fact, and reality. You are a liar and a disgrace.
Everyone knows Dems RIGGED and CHEATED it's so obvious. Enjoy your brief 4 years in power forever marked with an '*'.

Translation:

You are too much of a weak pathetic bitch to admit Trump lost, despite there not being a remote shred of evidence to show fraud...
Wow! Your childish insults really "hurt" me.
Just get back to me when Dominion submits the information subpoenaed by the Arizona legislature.

Those who have nothing to hide, hide nothing.

Over the past 30 years the GOP lies have gotten bigger, more bold, and much more frequent. Culminating with the BIG LIE, of election fraud that never happened, and never even had any evidence of ever happening. The failed AZ audit proves this, and trumpers rioted at the Capitol based on these lies, attacking cops in a display of complete disgrace and shame.

Because of all this lying Trumpers and the GOP have a massive credibility problem. Nothing they say is true or backed by facts. Trumpers will tell any lie they want to defend and promote Trump, the GOP, the repeated failure of the GOP, and excuse the repeated success and outperformance by the democrats.

Currently the GOP is the most un-credible it has ever been in its entire history, Trump supporters don't even seem to care about their lack of credibility at all.

I think a big reason for all the lies and lack of credibility comes from their fake news conservative media spewing lies on a multi-daily basis. These people think it is ok to tell any lie they want, and they believe all these lies. Trumpers need the lies because it is too hard for them to accept the truth, like the truth that Trump lost the election.

Q ANON, Marjorie Greene, Pizza-gate, Alex Jones and his disgraceful Sandy Hook denial, Bush and all his lies, Trump and all his lies, the Big Lie of election fraud that never happened, and so many more lies.

When are Trumpers going to care about facts, truths, and credibility??
When are you pathetic jokes going to admit Trump lost the election?

Um ... sure Speed Racer. The "Republicans" have the lying problem.

Fun fact. When you lie about what Trump said, you're the liar. See how that works? Misquote = lie. You don't do you? Be honest.

Um ... sure Speed Racer. The "Republicans" have the lying problem.

Fun fact. When you lie about what Trump said, you're the liar. See how that works? Misquote = lie. You don't do you? Be honest.
:yes_text12::thankusmile:

The Banker said:
Can you even admit Trump lost the election??
AHAHAHAHAAAAA !!!
You lying trash.

You people are pathetic and weak.
^^^ cheating election thieves desperate for us to concede the election so they can claim legitimacy for their agenda. Well forget it you lying lowlife scum sucking puke Dems, Biden REMAINS illegitimate.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
the UNDESRTATEMENT OF THE CENTURY as Banker baby is crying in defeat from this latest ass beating and humilation.:2up:

Last edited:
LOL!! You want to see some of Xiden's LIES? Democrats are NOT truth tellers either.
you beat me to the punch.took the words right out of my mouth<i was about to post this below but you said it for me. :yes_text12:

kyzr trollboy is getting more and more desperate by the moment with his hail marys trying to convince himself this fantasyland he lives in that the ems dont have just as much of a history as the GOP of a lying problem and not caring,this nutcase should start a comedy club,he would amuse the entire world over his bias towards the dems.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: as always these trolls cant get over their obsession of trump,its not the GOP party he wants to put down,its trump,he cant let it go.When Obamination got in office,i did not dwell on the past of Obama,i focused what was going on now while trump was in office,something this trollboy wont do,just wants to live in the past.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back