The GOP has an Incredible Lying Problem, and they don't seem to even care

Over the past 30 years the GOP lies have gotten bigger, more bold, and much more frequent. Culminating with the BIG LIE, of election fraud that never happened, and never even had any evidence of ever happening. The failed AZ audit proves this, and trumpers rioted at the Capitol based on these lies, attacking cops in a display of complete disgrace and shame.

Because of all this lying Trumpers and the GOP have a massive credibility problem. Nothing they say is true or backed by facts. Trumpers will tell any lie they want to defend and promote Trump, the GOP, the repeated failure of the GOP, and excuse the repeated success and outperformance by the democrats.

Currently the GOP is the most un-credible it has ever been in its entire history, Trump supporters don't even seem to care about their lack of credibility at all.

I think a big reason for all the lies and lack of credibility comes from their fake news conservative media spewing lies on a multi-daily basis. These people think it is ok to tell any lie they want, and they believe all these lies. Trumpers need the lies because it is too hard for them to accept the truth, like the truth that Trump lost the election.

Q ANON, Marjorie Greene, Pizza-gate, Alex Jones and his disgraceful Sandy Hook denial, Bush and all his lies, Trump and all his lies, the Big Lie of election fraud that never happened, and so many more lies.

When are Trumpers going to care about facts, truths, and credibility??
When are you pathetic jokes going to admit Trump lost the election?

What can one expect from profe$$ional politician$ that are owned by multi-national corporations & managed by the career deep state bureaucrats of the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP)

Oh, well, that changes everything. It's okay for Biden to lie to the country as long as they are teeny, tiny, white lies. Only Republican lies are bad.

61e09de89ceb5953e1d0816d7b387c33d6.png
I would like to consider you comment about 'teeny, tiny, white lies"

Some lies are harmless, others are damn lies. You claim a lie is a lie, and it is dishonest.

HUH what ??? You are misleading everyone.

Trump said there were very fine people on both sides. he said that. Just because he laters condemns Neo Nazis, AFTER HE GETS BUSTED FOR SAYING THEY ARE GOOD PEOPLE, is meaningless because he already called them "very fine people"

His condemnation was made later after he got crushed politically by his racist remark, its a meaningless condemnation. Its like a guy that commits all these crimes, gets caught, then says "I condemn those acts" and you let him out of jail... Pathetic.

Go "read the transcript" He never condemned the Nazis only after he got in big trouble did he make an attempt at condemning the Nazi's hateful action in Charlottesville, You are Lying like all Trumpers do.

Nazis carrying torches, shouting "Jews will not replace us", and driving cars into crowds killing people, are "very fine people" according to Trump's own words.

You are lying and misleading. Typical trash Trumper. THIS IS THE WHOLE ISSUE RIGHT HERE. You are lying. You are a liar, you are spreading lies and fabricating excuses for Trump's racist remarks. Trump said "they were very fine people" and only condemned them at a latter time after he got criticized by the entire world.

The GOP is the party of total lies and liars, on display right here you lying POS.
Hey "Banker"!!! I answered with a link substantiating my comments!

WHERE are YOUR links?
Where is the "transcript" you refer to "read the transcript"???

Why are you so afraid of putting out a fact to support your subjective, personal unsupported statements?
Now where is your proof as here is mine!

Trump responded: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves — and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."
After further questioning from the reporter, and responses from Trump about people who were at the Charlottesville rally to support keeping the Lee statue, the president said, "You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people — and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists — because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists.

Come on "Banker"... where are your links to substantiate your personal, subjective comment you wrote:
, AFTER HE GETS BUSTED FOR SAYING THEY ARE GOOD PEOPLE, is meaningless because he already called them "very fine people"
I proved that this is exactly what Trump said:
Trump responded: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves — and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."
After further questioning from the reporter, and responses from Trump about people who were at the Charlottesville rally to support keeping the Lee statue, the president said, "You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people — and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists — because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists.
Now where is your proof?

Come on show me the proof where Trump got busted
AFTER HE GETS BUSTED FOR SAYING THEY ARE GOOD PEOPLE
We are all waiting for your proof!

Over the past 30 years the GOP lies have gotten bigger, more bold, and much more frequent. Culminating with the BIG LIE, of election fraud that never happened, and never even had any evidence of ever happening. The failed AZ audit proves this, and trumpers rioted at the Capitol based on these lies, attacking cops in a display of complete disgrace and shame.

Because of all this lying Trumpers and the GOP have a massive credibility problem. Nothing they say is true or backed by facts. Trumpers will tell any lie they want to defend and promote Trump, the GOP, the repeated failure of the GOP, and excuse the repeated success and outperformance by the democrats.

Currently the GOP is the most un-credible it has ever been in its entire history, Trump supporters don't even seem to care about their lack of credibility at all.

I think a big reason for all the lies and lack of credibility comes from their fake news conservative media spewing lies on a multi-daily basis. These people think it is ok to tell any lie they want, and they believe all these lies. Trumpers need the lies because it is too hard for them to accept the truth, like the truth that Trump lost the election.

Q ANON, Marjorie Greene, Pizza-gate, Alex Jones and his disgraceful Sandy Hook denial, Bush and all his lies, Trump and all his lies, the Big Lie of election fraud that never happened, and so many more lies.

The current installed invalid and his regime make the previous orange man admin look like pikers.

Clean up your own side first. Theft is and never will be a loss.

If Republicans didn't lie they'd have NOTHING to say!

The Banker
The Dems are champs at lying something you ignore while accusing the right of lying all the time.

LMAO They both lie you flaming idiot.

Forum List

Back