Elton John is a Super Spreader of AIDS

It's all Elton John's fault were spending billions to fight AIDS. Seems pretty clear to the rest of us your president is a moron
Yes, Elton John has spent a lot of time and energy raising hundreds of millions of dollars to fight AIDS and to get our government to also stay committed to the fight.

Biden was making a light-hearted joke as he bestowed credit on Elton for his efforts.

All caught up now? You going to stop making shit up now?

I doubt it.

Yes, Elton John has spent a lot of time and energy raising hundreds of millions of dollars to fight AIDS and to get our government to also stay committed to the fight.

Biden was making a light-hearted joke as he bestowed credit on Elton for his efforts.

I doubt it.

EJ fucked every gay male on earth and wants tax money to be spent to keep himself alive.

I doubt it.

how quick with the explanation.

I'm not surprised you aren't able to understand the meaning of Biden's remark.

Not surprised at all.
I think he understands Biden knows.

. . . and I am pretty sure you have just revealed your lack of humor.

iu

The Democrats pretend they're proud of this man 😂

Well yeah, Joe Biden just exposed Elton John for creating AIDS I mean come on man!

I doubt it.

Lol you give him WAY too much credit you know that?

I doubt it.

Or maybe they could just say no to homosexual sex and watch so many diseases disappear.

All caught up now? I doubt it

Forum List

Back