So, it's OK to murder republicans NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Let me see if I got this straight: A Democrat deliberately and with malice and forethought murdered someone because they were republican. Not because of anything else. (41 yr. old democrat Shannon Brant hunts down 18 yr. old Repub. Caylor Ellingson). The media ignores this, and liberals just rail on against "HATE" because it is killing people. But not a peep of outrage on this "acceptable" liberal hate driven violence.

Let me see if I got this straight: A Democrat deliberately and with malice and forethought murdered someone because they were republican. Not because of anything else. (41 yr. old democrat Shannon Brant hunts down 18 yr. old Repub. Caylor Ellingson). The media ignores this, and liberals just rail on against "HATE" because it is killing people. But not a peep of outrage on this "acceptable" liberal hate driven violence.
You are supposed to provide a link in the OP of a topic in the Politics forum.

Otherwise, no one knows what the fuck you are talking about, or whether you are full of shit.

SL.meme.Willie_Wonka - Multi-Retread-Rethread.png

I'd like to know who it is that says it is okay to murder someone just because you had a political disagreement with them, other than the murderer.

A link would be most helpful.

• Banned
I thought you geniuses could actually look this up independently and verify it. You need a wetnurse now? (Edit: I have TWO verifiable actual names linked to this post...do some homework).

Are you really going to claim you know nothing about this?
We know you people are ill informed but holy shit!!
Oh, I know about the murder. I just didn't know anyone had said it was okay to commit this kind of murder. See topic title.

I am waiting for a link backing it up.

Thread locked due to no link supporting premise that somebody was murdered due to their political affiliation. Bait Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back