...White House link to an attacker...during the insurrection.....?

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2021
The Hill published the following story (just the link provided, with some taster paragraphs).

It is a story about a Republican member of the J6 Committee who was their 'technical advisor'.
In the article there is the reference that during the J6 insurrection itself.......there was at least one call between the White House and one or more blokes attacking the United States of America.

I hope to hear more about this when the J6 hearing begin again this upcoming week. Don't we all?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"White House switchboard connected to rioter’s phone on day of Jan. 6"

".....CBS’s upcoming episode of “60 Minutes.”

When asked by host Bill Whitaker to confirm that someone in the White House was calling an insurrectionist during the riot, Riggleman said: “On January sixth, absolutely.”

Riggleman, author of upcoming book “The Breach,” said that the call raised a red flag from his perspective as a former military intelligence officer working in counterterrorism.

“I only know one end of that call. I don’t know the White House end, which I believe is more important,” he said.

The article does not name the rioter.

I will wait until more facts come out.

“I only know one end of that call. I don’t know the White House end, which I believe is more important,” he said.
So some whack job called the WH. So what. It probably stopped at the switchboard. Even you could call the same switchboard and probably sent away the same as what happened J6. Meh, much ado about nothing. AGAIN But take heart--YOU GOT HIM AGAIN. LMAO

The Hill published the following story (just the link provided, with some taster paragraphs).

It is a story about a Republican member of the J6 Committee who was their 'technical advisor'.
In the article there is the reference that during the J6 insurrection itself.......there was at least one call between the White House and one or more blokes attacking the United States of America.

I hope to hear more about this when the J6 hearing begin again this upcoming week. Don't we all?

When asked by host Bill Whitaker to confirm that someone in the White House was calling an insurrectionist during the riot, Riggleman said: “On January sixth, absolutely.”

Riggleman, author of upcoming book “The Breach,” said that the call raised a red flag from his perspective as a former military intelligence officer working in counterterrorism.

No one attacked the United States, you dumb fucking asshole.

Seriously - YOU sir, PERSONALLY, are a seriously stupid fucking asshole for repeating that kind of drivel.

A protest about ELECTION INTEGRITY does not equate with an attack on the United States. In no way shape or form.

Take that STUPID leftard rhetoric, and shove it right up your ass.

Sir

"No one attacked the United States, you dumb fucking asshole......YOU.... are a seriously stupid fucking asshole......Take that STUPID leftard rhetoric, and shove it right up your ass."
--------------------------------------------------------
Ah, yes....at 3 in the morning on a Sunday (a late Saturday BushLite Incel Fest?) good poster Scruffy entered the message-board in order to display his Q-College and Trump University education.

Personally, I'm kinda tickled when the Qloons do their whirl & twirl on this social media site. They sorta confirm why the rest of the nation....and likely much of the world.....snickers and snarks at their jackassery.

Still, we wish no one harm and hope the Qsters are succesful in hunting down the Lizard People and Archons that are skinning children in select Pizza Parlors near you.

Go get 'em, sic 'em, and then Red Pill those Lizards and Normies poster Scruffy.
We have confidence in you. ;) ✌️

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump University Freshman Course Summary:

"To The Great Awakening

We are researchers who deal in open-source information, reasoned argument, and dank memes. We do battle in the sphere of ideas and ideas only...... WE ARE THE PUBLIC FACE OF Q. OUR MISSION IS TO RED-PILL NORMIES. This is a pro-Q community."

--------------------------------------------------------
Ah, yes....at 3 in the morning on a Sunday (a late Saturday BushLite Incel Fest?) good poster Scruffy entered the message-board in order to display his Q-College and Trump University education.

Personally, I'm kinda tickled when the Qloons do their whirl & twirl on this social media site. They sorta confirm why the rest of the nation....and likely much of the world.....snickers and snarks at their jackassery.

Still, we wish no one harm and hope the Qsters are succesful in hunting down the Lizard People and Archons that are skinning children in select Pizza Parlors near you.

Go get 'em, sic 'em, and then Red Pill those Lizards and Normies poster Scruffy.
We have confidence in you. ;) ✌️

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump University Freshman Course Summary:

"To The Great Awakening

We are researchers who deal in open-source information, reasoned argument, and dank memes. We do battle in the sphere of ideas and ideas only...... WE ARE THE PUBLIC FACE OF Q. OUR MISSION IS TO RED-PILL NORMIES. This is a pro-Q community."
You just earned yourself an ignore, asswipe.

I seriously have no interest in talking with anyone who's THIS stupid

No names. And it was not an insurrection

So someone in the White House was talking to Jan 6 Insurrectionists in real time?

I'm "shocked"

So someone in the White House was talking to Jan 6 Insurrectionists in real time?

I'm "shocked"
LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists -
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

GettyImages-1230453213.jpg

Not Insurrectionists-
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

4ad.jpg

Every time you loons use the word “insurrection“ you lose credibility. NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention can take you seriously.

Interesting story, and not surprising if true, but proof is required.

Unlike the rubes and their "rigged election", most of us require proof that withstands legal challenge.
“Unlike the rubes and their "rigged election", most of us require proof that withstands legal challenge.”

Hahahaha…..No you don’t…..you already forgot about “RUSSIAN COLLUSION” huh?

So some whack job called the WH. So what. It probably stopped at the switchboard. Even you could call the same switchboard and probably sent away the same as what happened J6. Meh, much ado about nothing. AGAIN But take heart--YOU GOT HIM AGAIN. LMAO

Nope. The call originated in the White House.

“Unlike the rubes and their "rigged election", most of us require proof that withstands legal challenge.”

Hahahaha…..No you don’t…..you already forgot about “RUSSIAN COLLUSION” huh?
You'll have to try this on someone who was saying that.

As usual, you're wrong about what I have said or not said.

Sorry.

You'll have to try this on someone who was saying that.

As usual, you're wrong about what I have said or not said.

Sorry.
You said “most of you”….you lied.
Most of you were all in on Russian Collusion with Adam Schiff and the entire party of filth, faggots and foreigners.

Since you're this desperate to change the subject and put someone on the defensive, talk to a Democrat about this.

It won't work with me. You're boring.
Okay advisor…I would like to advise you not to use the phrase “most of us” when trying to make a point about your own position. Simple shit.

Forum List

Back