Elon musk decides to buy twitter after all

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY

Perhaps he made this fuss over bots to try and lower his purchase price, but guess what? It didn’t work.

Let’s see what Musk will do with Twitter. I wonder if he’ll take on the role of CEO. Twitter is how the news is disseminated, so with his new toy, Musk holds great responsibility.

I see an improvement in Twitter.
Musk gives us the indication that they’ll be more room for free speech on Twitter with him at the helm. We’ll see.

Perhaps he made this fuss over bots to try and lower his purchase price, but guess what? It didn’t work.

Let’s see what Musk will do with Twitter. I wonder if he’ll take on the role of CEO. Twitter is how the news is disseminated, so with his new toy, Musk holds great responsibility.

Breaking the democrat stranglehold on news and information will surely upset Emperor Xi.

Elon needs good security.

Musk had better insulate himself from the Securities Fraud if TWTR knowingly misstated their bots and democrat politician followers

False.

Any trip to Twitter will prove otherwise
You see this?

How many are impacted as I am and they aren't aware?

twitterghost.png

Why is Twitter even relevant when everyone knows that Truth social is the most successful and popular social platform in world history

Twitter is a ghost town, only dumb libs and commies are on Twitter -- why do right wingers obsess and whine about it so much?

What is that supposed to be?

A confirmation that my twitter account is "ghosted". Meaning, I make a post and no one else sees it, only me. I've also seen other restrictions set on my account in the past but I'm too lazy to find the screenshots.

There are countless people in this position but they aren't aware how to search for such programs and sites to check for the shadowbanning they are experiencing.

Why is Twitter even relevant when everyone knows that Truth social is the most successful and popular social platform in world history

Twitter is a ghost town, only dumb libs and commies are on Twitter -- why do right wingers obsess and whine about it so much?
They never realize what they have.

I saw an article today saying Trump could be back in a matter of days. I doubt he'd come back to Twitter because he has Truth Social now. As for the Bots, who cares? If Musk cleans up the running of that cesspool then we'll KNOW it's for real because the Left will be howling mad and attacking full on in every way they can.

Nah.

Fuck that.

He owns it. He can ban anybody he wants for no reason and use it to influence all elections in the future.

Right?

Musk gives us the indication that they’ll be more room for free speech on Twitter with him at the helm. We’ll see.

Unless he fires all of the leftwing commie creeps in Twitter, I hold out little hope. At the very least, he ought to shadow ban them all from themselves being able to post on Twitter just to see how they like it!

thats news to me,, you got a link to back that up??

Forum List

Back