Elon musk decides to buy twitter after all

So you paid someone to confirm your suspicion and, gee whiz....it was confirmed.

What's your twitter handle...I'll look at it and see if you're banned.

I don't need your confirmation, I've had it for a couple of years from throttling of my followers after I was hitting a higher threshold, to lack of interaction of my comments compared to the past to my own investigation.

I won't hold my breath for Twitter especially with the advent of governments squeezing freedom from businesses and stifling the free market of ideas. I will remain hopeful simply because Musk may in fact understand what's at stake (he was quite outspoken during the pandemic).

The West is paying a steep global price due to the suppression of liberty (is it any surprise how much the world has shifted since the heavy handed actions of Twitter, Facebook and silence from MSM?), gifting so much credibility to nations once viewed as outliers, but now don't seem so different from others...

Well apparently many did feel that why, hence why Twatter banned him.
Twitter was wrong to ban the POTUS, I don’t care what he tweeted. To me they flexing their authority. Musk to his credit, was critical of Twitter for the ban. I’m still not sure if Musk is going to be the champion of free speech you think he will. In any case Trump doesn’t want to go back to Twitter.

6vwg2n.jpg

Vijaya Gadde, gee, she even SOUNDS like a leftwing kook.
She's the anti-USA activist who made the decision to ban President Trump and censor articles regarding the Biden crime family laptop.

It's official. One of the first things Musk did was fire her.

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

And Musk isn't going to pay her 'golden parachute' severance package.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back