Elon musk decides to buy twitter after all

Unless he fires all of the leftwing commie creeps in Twitter, I hold out little hope. At the very least, he ought to shadow ban them all from themselves being able to post on Twitter just to see how they like it!

He should allow maximum free speech outside of people inciting violence or other criminal activity.

My guess is the interest in twitter is dissipating and it's a bad investment in a company that has hurt their reputation globally and by extension that of America.

If anyone can turn it around I suppose Musk would be that guy but it would take a major overhaul and embracing of the liberty that was once the biggest attraction of the U.S and the West.

Over the last number of years, which nations have benefited most from the suppression of online freedom? Certainly NONE in the West. Musk understands what is at stake, so in this respect he is light years ahead of many.

Nah.

Fuck that.

He owns it. He can ban anybody he wants for no reason and use it to influence all elections in the future.

Right?
It’s going to be very interesting to see in what direction Twitter now goes. Musk is not a predictable guy.

He should allow maximum free speech outside of people inciting violence or other criminal activity.
The problem is that you can never be sure what innocent remark might be taken by another to incite them to violence! Look at the guy who after hearing Joe Biddum's lecture on dangerous ultra MAGAs on TV went out and ran an 18 year old boy over just for being conservative! Is Joey Bedpan responsible? If they can try to hold Trump responsible for a protest of his followers being goaded by the FBI to riot and break into the capitol, then I think the family ought to be able to sue Biden.

My guess is the interest in twitter is dissipating and it's a bad investment in a company that has hurt their reputation globally and by extension that of America.
Twitter will fade and die now that Musk took it over as in the past year, both several competing platforms have arisen for conservatives to no longer need it and the Left will flee it like leprosy if they see Musk is taking over to fix it and make it fair. Fairness, openness and honesty are the bane of all things leftist/progressive like a stake is to a vampire.

Fuck yes!

This is fantastic!

He needs to take it private as soon as possible.

Too bad, cult….you just lost one of your major platforms for spreading lies. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

THE GOOD GUYS WIN!
THE LYING CULT LOSES!

BYE BYE BOTS.

Does this topic belong in Breaking News, Current Events, Politics, Stock Market, Technology, Constitution, Media, Law?

Just wondering.

If this happened before the 2020 election….Trump wins because the Hunter Biden laptop news would not have been censored.

Interesting, since Musk was in a Twitter war with corrupt Ukrainian officials just yesterday. I wonder if Musk will target the Ukrainian trolls and their endless disinformation campaign?

A confirmation that my twitter account is "ghosted". Meaning, I make a post and no one else sees it, only me. I've also seen other restrictions set on my account in the past but I'm too lazy to find the screenshots.

There are countless people in this position but they aren't aware how to search for such programs and sites to check for the shadowbanning they are experiencing.

So you paid someone to confirm your suspicion and, gee whiz....it was confirmed.

What's your twitter handle...I'll look at it and see if you're banned.

1664960361485.png

Forum List

Back