Ellen Paige "Maga Country," moment? Not safe in blue city of Las Angeles?

Clearly you haven't been in LA recently. Such violent ranting occurs daily in virtually every neighborhood in the city. The "homeless" drug addicts, alcoholics, schizophrenics ... control the streets. Nothing to do with her sexuality/gender/whatever.

I know it's also pretty bad in Long Beach. Saddens me because I lived there for a year when I was a teenager, when it was still safe. Parts of it were pretty cool.

Hey, 2TinyGuy, where is all your concern for people who have boob jobs, gastric bypasses, hair transplants, facelifts, botox injections, liposuctions, Blepharoplasties (especially Asians trying to look more western), etc. because they aren't happy with their appearance?

Seems your outrage over self-mutilation is a little subjective.
A 75 year old that is unhappy with their appearance and has a boob job, nose job, eye job, face lift and liposuction then says " Now I'm 17 and want to be a cheerleader' is a sick person who is in need of concern.

Elliot Page had her breaststroke removed and now claims to be a man. That is Patently delusional. She is a woman with her breaststroke removed.

Is this damaged human being trying to recreate the jessie smollet moment....in another blue city...

Actress Elliot Page, a 36-year-old woman who pretends to be a guy, says she no longer feels safe in Democrat-run Los Angeles.

Page claims she was “verbally attacked and threatened by a crazed transphobic man” in West Hollywood, one of the most left-wing cities on earth. She claims he screamed, “I’m going to fucking gay bash you, faggot.” Page says she then ran into a store, and the man allegedly yelled through the door, “This is why I need a gun!”

No word yet on if the man (are we assuming his gender?) yelled, “West Hollywood is MAGA Country!”

But now Page says she no longer feels safe in Democrat-run Los Angeles. She told the far-left Los Angeles Times, “Now when I’m in Los Angeles, I don’t feel comfortable like I used to going for walks.”

Yeah, you and the rest of the city, sweetheart.

How unsafe is Democrat-run Los Angeles? So unsafe that even though Page admits she has hired security guards, she says she still feels unsafe.

As I have pointed out, if people like Ms. Page wish to escape hate, bigotry, crime, pollution, racism, intolerance, and gun violence, they need to move to MAGA Land, where these problems hardly exist.
Nobody would bother or harass Ms. Page out here in MAGA Land. She might be greeted with a few eye rolls, but if she is going to pretend to be a man, that should include taking things like a man.

Page is out pimping an upcoming memoir where she admits to allowing a monster to run free. One of the headlines from the promotion tour is this beauty:

"West Hollywood is MAGA country?"

No way.

Complete BS.

I call BS.

Eliot Page is a liar.

Elliot Page had her breaststroke removed and now claims to be a man. That is Patently delusional. She is a woman with her breaststroke removed.

Her "breaststroke"?

1686095492062.jpeg

That must have been painful.

Yes.....because leftists jave taken over the psychiatric profession

Yes, it's funny how leftists have taken over all the scientific disciplines while the right has mastered "Bronze Age Superstition".

I'm calling BS. This sounds more like a Smollett's moment than anything else. First off, unless degenerates everywhere are confirming the existence of 'gaydar' nobody could possibly know who is or isn't a "faggot", her words, or not. Secondly, since the AIDS thing, I don't recall a single person, EVER, saying they would "gay bash" someone. There is a reason these freaking Hollywood morons are paid to read scripts, when they speak for themselves they reveal their IQ's are smaller than their shoesize. Anyone with a brain knows that physical assault against one the most diseased communities on the planet is a public health disaster waiting to happen. Such things should be avoided.

Is this damaged human being trying to recreate the jessie smollet moment....in another blue city...

Actress Elliot Page, a 36-year-old woman who pretends to be a guy, says she no longer feels safe in Democrat-run Los Angeles.

Page claims she was “verbally attacked and threatened by a crazed transphobic man” in West Hollywood, one of the most left-wing cities on earth. She claims he screamed, “I’m going to fucking gay bash you, faggot.” Page says she then ran into a store, and the man allegedly yelled through the door, “This is why I need a gun!”

No word yet on if the man (are we assuming his gender?) yelled, “West Hollywood is MAGA Country!”

But now Page says she no longer feels safe in Democrat-run Los Angeles. She told the far-left Los Angeles Times, “Now when I’m in Los Angeles, I don’t feel comfortable like I used to going for walks.”

Yeah, you and the rest of the city, sweetheart.

How unsafe is Democrat-run Los Angeles? So unsafe that even though Page admits she has hired security guards, she says she still feels unsafe.

As I have pointed out, if people like Ms. Page wish to escape hate, bigotry, crime, pollution, racism, intolerance, and gun violence, they need to move to MAGA Land, where these problems hardly exist.
Nobody would bother or harass Ms. Page out here in MAGA Land. She might be greeted with a few eye rolls, but if she is going to pretend to be a man, that should include taking things like a man.

Page is out pimping an upcoming memoir where she admits to allowing a monster to run free. One of the headlines from the promotion tour is this beauty:

Her problem on all in day head, she should stand up to MAGA bullies who pick on the weak, the OP is so proud of his fellow bullies and is one also, such cowards indeed.

Her problem on all in day head, she should stand up to MAGA bullies who pick on the weak, the OP is so proud of his fellow bullies and is one also, such cowards indeed.

It's saturday....but way too early for you to be drinking so heavily.......slow down, wait till tonight when you can drink and not post stupid things....

I'm calling BS. This sounds more like a Smollett's moment than anything else. First off, unless degenerates everywhere are confirming the existence of 'gaydar' nobody could possibly know who is or isn't a "faggot", her words, or not. Secondly, since the AIDS thing, I don't recall a single person, EVER, saying they would "gay bash" someone. There is a reason these freaking Hollywood morons are paid to read scripts, when they speak for themselves they reveal their IQ's are smaller than their shoesize. Anyone with a brain knows that physical assault against one the most diseased communities on the planet is a public health disaster waiting to happen. Such things should be avoided.
Ellen Page is a fairly famous actor. Not unrealistic someone would just recognize her on the street. And if they recognized her, they’d know she’s a lesbian, as it’s public knowledge.

Plus, you don’t need a advanced gaydar to know when many people are gay. We most of us at least cross paths with people who are obviously gay on a regular basis.

Ellen Page is a fairly famous actor. Not unrealistic someone would just recognize her on the street. And if they recognized her, they’d know she’s a lesbian, as it’s public knowledge.

Plus, you don’t need a advanced gaydar to know when many people are gay. We most of us at least cross paths with people who are obviously gay on a regular basis.
And we don't feel the need to admonish what they do.

Forum List

Back