Ellen Paige "Maga Country," moment? Not safe in blue city of Las Angeles?

It's too late for her. She irreversibly mutilated herself and will never be normal again. Sad.

The hormones make them truly miserable.

And after all that, if an anthropologist dug up her body a thousand years into the future and tested her DNA, she'd still be just a mutilated female. History will not look kindly at her.

Then someone needs to help her....because mutilating yourself is not a sign of being happy......as research now shows for post surgery transitioners......

Hey, 2TinyGuy, where is all your concern for people who have boob jobs, gastric bypasses, hair transplants, facelifts, botox injections, liposuctions, Blepharoplasties (especially Asians trying to look more western), etc. because they aren't happy with their appearance?

Seems your outrage over self-mutilation is a little subjective.

The hormones make them truly miserable.

And after all that, if an anthropologist dug up her body a thousand years into the future and tested her DNA, she'd still be just a mutilated female. History will not look kindly at her.

Well, works on the assumption she'll be buried... 60% of people are cremated now.

I personally want to have my coffin rigged with a spring device so when some future archeologist digs me up, my body will pop up at him.

But to the point, I don't think Mr. Paige will care what happens in a thousand years. He has to live his life in the here and now.

Well as with all trannies, liberals, progressives and so on, you need to prove to me what you claim is true. Her kind has just turned me into a victim blamer.

And unless she has some real evidence then I say she is full of shit. At best maybe 1/4 of she said was true but even that was taken out of context.

"I'm going to fucking gay basb you faggot?" Now that is utter horseshit. I'd bet a paycheck that never happened.

But what does anyone expect? She is a tranny and tranny's are attention whores. She became a dude and no one cared so now she is trying to get more attention again, just in time for her book also it seems.
Clearly you haven't been in LA recently. Such violent ranting occurs daily in virtually every neighborhood in the city. The "homeless" drug addicts, alcoholics, schizophrenics ... control the streets. Nothing to do with her sexuality/gender/whatever.

New Topics

Forum List

Back