Ellen Paige "Maga Country," moment? Not safe in blue city of Las Angeles?

Is this damaged human being trying to recreate the jessie smollet moment....in another blue city...

Actress Elliot Page, a 36-year-old woman who pretends to be a guy, says she no longer feels safe in Democrat-run Los Angeles.

Page claims she was “verbally attacked and threatened by a crazed transphobic man” in West Hollywood, one of the most left-wing cities on earth. She claims he screamed, “I’m going to fucking gay bash you, faggot.” Page says she then ran into a store, and the man allegedly yelled through the door, “This is why I need a gun!”

No word yet on if the man (are we assuming his gender?) yelled, “West Hollywood is MAGA Country!”

But now Page says she no longer feels safe in Democrat-run Los Angeles. She told the far-left Los Angeles Times, “Now when I’m in Los Angeles, I don’t feel comfortable like I used to going for walks.”

Yeah, you and the rest of the city, sweetheart.

How unsafe is Democrat-run Los Angeles? So unsafe that even though Page admits she has hired security guards, she says she still feels unsafe.

As I have pointed out, if people like Ms. Page wish to escape hate, bigotry, crime, pollution, racism, intolerance, and gun violence, they need to move to MAGA Land, where these problems hardly exist.
Nobody would bother or harass Ms. Page out here in MAGA Land. She might be greeted with a few eye rolls, but if she is going to pretend to be a man, that should include taking things like a man.

Page is out pimping an upcoming memoir where she admits to allowing a monster to run free. One of the headlines from the promotion tour is this beauty:

I’m sure she has no issue with people wearing MAGA hats getting pelted with eggs and innocent pedestrians and drivers getting maimed by BLM and ANTIFA activists.

Is this damaged human being trying to recreate the jessie smollet moment....in another blue city...

Actress Elliot Page, a 36-year-old woman who pretends to be a guy, says she no longer feels safe in Democrat-run Los Angeles.

Page claims she was “verbally attacked and threatened by a crazed transphobic man” in West Hollywood, one of the most left-wing cities on earth. She claims he screamed, “I’m going to fucking gay bash you, faggot.” Page says she then ran into a store, and the man allegedly yelled through the door, “This is why I need a gun!”

No word yet on if the man (are we assuming his gender?) yelled, “West Hollywood is MAGA Country!”

But now Page says she no longer feels safe in Democrat-run Los Angeles. She told the far-left Los Angeles Times, “Now when I’m in Los Angeles, I don’t feel comfortable like I used to going for walks.”

How unsafe is Democrat-run Los Angeles? So unsafe that even though Page admits she has hired security guards, she says she still feels unsafe.

As I have pointed out, if people like Ms. Page wish to escape hate, bigotry, crime, pollution, racism, intolerance, and gun violence, they need to move to MAGA Land, where these problems hardly exist.
Nobody would bother or harass Ms. Page out here in MAGA Land. She might be greeted with a few eye rolls, but if she is going to pretend to be a man, that should include taking things like a man.

Page is out pimping an upcoming memoir where she admits to allowing a monster to run free. One of the headlines from the promotion tour is this beauty:

So, the moral is LA sucks? Okay, you convinced me. Now I have successfully managed to not be outraged about this. :dunno:

What a waste of a nice tomboyish looking woman.

Before her mental collapse, and subsequent mutilations, she wasn't really that “tomboyish”. Reasonably attractive, actually. As a poor attempt to impersonate a man, she looks like a faggot. Well, more like a woman trying to impersonate a faggot, anyway. She sure as Hell does not look like a man, no matter what mutilations have been done to her to try to make her look like one.

The only thing that matters is that he is happy.

Apparently, she's not happy. And there is no way around the fact, which eventually, she will have no choice but to face, that in spite of her delusions, in spite of whatever quasi-medical Frankensteinery she has done to her to try to force reality to conform to her delusions, she is not, and never will be a man, only a ruined, mutilated woman. Even if her mind can ever be healed, her body has been irreversibly fucked up and can never be repaired.

.And after all that, if an anthropologist dug up her body a thousand years into the future and tested her DNA, she'd still be just a mutilated female. History will not look kindly at her..

Chances are, no signs would then remain of the mutilations. Just a clearly-female skeleton, with no sign that any attempt was ever made to try to make it male.

1e2f8e3cca5c81eb5b16916935f300cd6e808895-topazAI-denoise-enhance-sharpen.jpg

Hey, 2TinyGuy, where is all your concern for people who have boob jobs, gastric bypasses, hair transplants, facelifts, botox injections, liposuctions, Blepharoplasties (especially Asians trying to look more western), etc. because they aren't happy with their appearance?

Seems your outrage over self-mutilation is a little subjective.

Do you understand that none of those are comparable to the sort of mutilation, nor the underlying mental illness of attempting to make someone appear to be the opposite of his actual sex? At least one of the procedures that you describe is done for genuine health-related purposes, in fact.

I'm not a big fan of surgery for the sake of vanity, but there's a big, wide, solid line between all of the procedures that you've named, and procedures which actually do nothing but cause harm, destroying preciously-healthy organs and systems. (I suppose arguably, Botox treatment could be claimed to do so, in a very mild manner. It's basically a neurotoxin, and as used for cosmetic purposes, selectively paralyzes muscles to prevent them from causing wrinkles. It's actually one of the deadliest poisons known to mankind, and in more natural occurrences, is the cause of the potentially-fatal disease botulism.)

I'm calling BS. This sounds more like a Smollett's moment than anything else. First off, unless degenerates everywhere are confirming the existence of 'gaydar' nobody could possibly know who is or isn't a "faggot", her words, or not.

Have you seen pictures of what she now looks like, as a “man”? If you can get past the obvious fact that this is a mutilated woman, and convince your mind to see her as a “man”, then her appearance very loudly screams “FAGGOT!”.

Have you seen pictures of what she [Ellen “Elliot” Page] now looks like, as a “man”? If you can get past the obvious fact that this is a mutilated woman, and convince your mind to see her as a “man”, then her appearance very loudly screams “FAGGOT!”.

Has anyone seen the movie Predestination? The main character, due to some time travel paradoxes combined with some highly improbable biological oddities, starts life as a girl, and later becomes a man. The character up to a certain point, is played by the actress Sarah Snook, who, during the male parts of the character's life, manages to do much better than Ellen Page ever has or ever will at credibly passing for male.

Last edited:
Do you understand that none of those are comparable to the sort of mutilation, nor the underlying mental illness of attempting to make someone appear to be the opposite of his actual sex? At least one of the procedures that you describe is done for genuine health-related purposes, in fact.

Okay, except they are all surgeries meant to change how people appear or who they are.

I'm not a big fan of surgery for the sake of vanity, but there's a big, wide, solid line between all of the procedures that you've named, and procedures which actually do nothing but cause harm, destroying preciously-healthy organs and systems. (I suppose arguably, Botox treatment could be claimed to do so, in a very mild manner. It's basically a neurotoxin, and as used for cosmetic purposes, selectively paralyzes muscles to prevent them from causing wrinkles. It's actually one of the deadliest poisons known to mankind, and in more natural occurrences, is the cause of the potentially-fatal disease botulism.)

The only solid line is your own bigotry. People have been helped by gender confirmation surgery.

She’s probably surrounded by a bunch of sycophantic assistants who told her this surgery and the steroids were a good idea….

At least one of the procedures that you describe is done for genuine health-related purposes, in fact.
Okay, except they are all surgeries meant to change how people appear or who they are.

Gastric bypasses are a valid treatment for certain forms of obesity. Possibly liposuction as well. That's not merely a cosmetic issue, but a genuine health issue.

And aside from Botox (arguably), none of the treatments that you listed have the intent nor likely effect of destroying healthy organs and systems.

I agree that it is generally foolish to undergo surgery for merely cosmetic purposes, but “gender affirming” surgery is a whole different level of fucked-up far beyond that. They are destructive and harmful, and produce no rational benefits. As a matter of undeniable scientific fact it is biologically impossible to turn a man into a woman or vice versa; and all that these surgeries accomplish is to irreversibly fuck the patient's body up for life, in a futile attempt to force it to comply with the patient's fucked-up mental delusions.

Sometimes she looks more feminine now that she has become a fake male.

That said, she is still just a she. Surgically altered, but a woman.

And I don’t actually give a hoot about the fact that she did trans surgery. I hope she is happier now as a “male.” Even though she is a woman still.

Sometimes she looks more feminine now that she has become a fake male.

That said, she is still just a she. Surgically altered, but a woman.

And I don’t actually give a hoot about the fact that she did trans surgery. I hope she is happier now as a “male.” Even though she is a woman still.

She is going to find that the surgery didn't change the underlying feelings she will still have.....she didn't address the actual problem, a mental health issue......she merely mutilated her body......and now that that is done, she has nowhere else to go other than to realize the surgery didn't help her mental health......

She should be watched closely by friends and family as suicide is now more, not less, likely.

She is going to find that the surgery didn't change the underlying feelings she will still have.....she didn't address the actual problem, a mental health issue......she merely mutilated her body......and now that that is done, she has nowhere else to go other than to realize the surgery didn't help her mental health......

She should be watched closely by friends and family as suicide is now more, not less, likely.
I wish her well. Why anyone would feel any need to verbally attack her is beyond me.

My question is simple: how does her distorted thinking affect anybody else? How does her surgery impact the life of any other person? I say all the hostile folks should just “Leave her alone.”

It'd be interesting to see where her career goes after this.

How much call is there for actresses to play “men” who are that effeminate-looking, to the point of not being believable as “men”?

She'd do better, I think, at playing female characters, still.

I wish her well. Why anyone would feel any need to verbally attack her is beyond me.

My question is simple: how does her distorted thinking affect anybody else? How does her surgery impact the life of any other person? I say all the hostile folks should just “Leave her alone.”

I don't think anyone did....I think she made up that story......just like Smollet......

Some people on the internet are just trolls....that's all........

The only problem is Social Contagion.......her actions influencing young girls who are uncomfortable in their own bodies......which is really what the Dylan Mulvaney, Bud Light story is about.........

Social Contagion is an actual phenomenon......this is why news organisations no longer post the names of teens who commit suicide.....because other teens then go on to commit suicide having seen those stories....

Using Mulvaney for their spokesperson shows a person with his mental illness getting fame, attention, money......and for young teens, who want those things, he is a horrible example.....

Imagine if they had decided to use someone suffering from Anorexia.........saying that they were celebrating their weight loss and taking charge of their bodies with a bear can dedicated to them....do you think that would be a great idea? That there wouldn't be problems with that?

That is the problem...social contagion.....

Forum List

Back