Elizabeth Warren Refuses To Name Any Limitations On Abortion She Supports

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Of course not. Evil hates light.

1651877629994.jpeg

It's not hard to find evidence that Warren, Schumer and V.P. Harris should be indicted for threatening the lives and families of Supreme Court Justices.

Screeching Cheeks is saying "listen, if the squaw wants the medicine man to use the tomahawk on Two Dogs Fucking as he's exiting the vagina, well that's her business. What happens in the wigwam, stays in the wigwam."

Back in the old days, I wonder if Geronimo deferred to the teenage squaw.... even though she was less important to him than a horse.... food for thought...

Democrats are literally trying to pass a bill that legalized abortions during all 9 months of pregnancy.

They tried to pass a bill legalizing murdering a baby outside the womb fighting for life after a failed abortion.

These sick f@cks have no limitations on killing babies, as they have continuously proven and still do.

Democrats are literally trying to pass a bill that legalized abortions during all 9 months of pregnancy.

They tried to pass a bill legalizing murdering a baby outside the womb fighting for life after a failed abortion.

These sick f@cks have no limitations on killing babies, as they have continuously proven and still do.
California is passing a bill that’s 2 months AFTER birth.

When asked the other day Peppermint Patty said Veggie Joe supported abortion right up to the due date.

Not sure how that squares with the Catholic Church he claims to be a proud member of.

Evil is those pushing laws that allow no exceptions for rape, incest or the health of the mother. 13% of you don’t even think there should be an exception for the life of tbe mother.
A whole 13%?

That tells me when the issue goes back to the states those outnumbered 13% will be ignored / voted down by the majority.

Evil is those pushing laws that allow no exceptions for rape, incest or the health of the mother. 13% of you don’t even think there should be an exception for the life of tbe mother.
I believe first trimester is fine and risk to the mother is always on the table…

Incest should also be on the table and twenty weeks on rape…

I know you will disagree but some limits are needed and morning after pills and birth control should be free…

I believe first trimester is fine and risk to the mother is always on the table…

Incest should also be on the table and twenty weeks on rape…

I know you will disagree but some limits are needed and morning after pills and birth control should be free…
Why do you think I would disagree? I agree with some restrictions, 16 or 20 weeks for elective abortions, free bc.

Forum List

Back