Elizabeth Warren proposes canceling student loan debt and offering free public college

When you say Americans are living paycheck to paycheck, your assumption is they are keeping almost or all of their paycheck and everything is going to by bread, rent, and healthcare across the board. I assure you that is not the case
Ummm, I assure you, that is the case for me

Now, if I had the government
paying for my food, healthcare and housing,
I'd have it made

All student loan debt should be forgiven. Then make the billionaires pay for it. Special tax on Bezos, Gates, Buffet, and the little Facebook dork.

Punish the wealthy. Penalize the wealthy. When all else fails, tap into class warfare and hinder what makes America great - past, present, and future.
What made America the greatest was the greatest generation and a 90 and then 70% top tax rate, super duper. you idiots want to go back to the gilded age which was the last time we had this kind of inequality and Injustice. There is a reason all tax systems have been progressive. Not just federal income tax, super duper. Google the only tax graph you need to know, and you will see we have an actually flat tax system right now, with everyone paying between 20 and 30% in all taxes, for the middle class and the country going to hell. Only BS propaganda and silly Dupes like you make it possible ..

Go ahead and push your people to run on a 70 percent tax rate. They won’t.
Bernie Sanders wants 52% about what Reagan had success with before he f***** the whole thing with 28% on the way out....

Bernie wants 52 percent yet shit himself when asked why he was taking every loophole to get his own ass into the low 20 percent. Reminds me of the Democrats passionately pushing for Obamacare and then immediately exempting themselves from it.

You people are so full of shit. Put your own fucking money where your mouth is before taking other people’s money.

Why though when we could borrow another trillion for bombing brown people instead? That's what real nationalism is about, right?

Anyway, sarcasm aside, this will be Donald's 2020 competitor. You better take her seriously. Calling her Pocahontas won't be good enough.

Elizabeth Warren proposes canceling student loan debt and offering free public college

The proposal would cancel up to $50,000 in debt for people with annual household income under $100,000. Beyond that income threshold, smaller amounts of debt would be canceled, but no one with more than $250,000 in household income would be eligible.

To keep students from accumulating more debt in the future, Warren also proposes making two- and four-year public colleges tuition free, according to a plan unveiled in advance of a Monday evening CNN town hall focused on issues of interest to young voters.

With a price tag of $1.25 trillion over 10 years, Warren’s higher-education initiatives up the ante on an issue that most 2020 Democratic presidential candidates have been trying to address in more modest ways.
Why stop there...
Cancel Mortgage debt, car loans, credit card debt,
give everyone free houses, cars and whatever their hearts desire
reimburse everyone who has paid off student loans
and reimburse everyone who has paid for public college
Your rant is irresponsible.
Case closed.
I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup
and shit out better nonsense
Case closed

All student loan debt should be forgiven. Then make the billionaires pay for it. Special tax on Bezos, Gates, Buffet, and the little Facebook dork.

Punish the wealthy. Penalize the wealthy. When all else fails, tap into class warfare and hinder what makes America great - past, present, and future.
What made America the greatest was the greatest generation and a 90 and then 70% top tax rate, super duper. you idiots want to go back to the gilded age which was the last time we had this kind of inequality and Injustice. There is a reason all tax systems have been progressive. Not just federal income tax, super duper. Google the only tax graph you need to know, and you will see we have an actually flat tax system right now, with everyone paying between 20 and 30% in all taxes, for the middle class and the country going to hell. Only BS propaganda and silly Dupes like you make it possible ..

Bernie Sanders wants 52% about what Reagan had success with before he f***** the whole thing with 28% on the way out....

Bernie wants 52 percent yet shit himself when asked why he was taking every loophole to get his own ass into the low 20 percent. Reminds me of the Democrats passionately pushing for Obamacare and then immediately exempting themselves from it.

You people are so full of shit. Put your own fucking money where your mouth is before taking other people’s money.
Or declaring themselves and their represented districts to be sanctuary locales and then freaking the hell out when it is proposed to bus all the illegals into those very same sanctuaries.

Yes global. There certainly is plenty of poverty in the US, however.

I find it appalling that we have so much poverty, yet these billionaires continue to enrich and empower themselves without an iota of concern. Their only concern is making sure they are protected from the masses, should the masses wake up and knock down their doors.

Define poverty in America? Many who live in “poverty” in the US have large screen TVs, cell phones, rent paid for, healthcare paid for, food stamps. Where else can you get that? Where else in the world can one living in a level of poverty make a decision to stay on welfare because it pays more than working? The masses should think who funds that.
You are ignoring the problem and trying to blame the victim.

When 70% of Americans live pay-to-pay check, something isn’t working. We need a system that benefits all Americans not just the 1%. I don’t claim to have the answers and am not promoting a violence but if we continue as we are, I suspect violence is what we will get.

I never blamed the victim. I simply provided an observation. I don’t fault people. When you say Americans are living paycheck to paycheck, your assumption is they are keeping almost or all of their paycheck and everything is going to by bread, rent, and healthcare across the board. I assure you that is not the case. I am not a 1 percenter yet I am benefiting from a Capitalist economy as are the American poor comparatively speaking. You will be really sorry when a real 1 percent exists with no opportunity to move up; violence or no violence.
It’s not about you or me. I too have done okay.

If this outrageous income inequality continues, there will be blood. The billionaires know it, which is why they are doing all they can to protect themselves.

Some think there will be a day soon when one man owns half the world’s wealth.

Yet, there are people dying of starvation. This is unacceptable.

Name a place on the globe outside of the US where there is no income inequality?
Why such a silly question?

Define poverty in America? Many who live in “poverty” in the US have large screen TVs, cell phones, rent paid for, healthcare paid for, food stamps. Where else can you get that? Where else in the world can one living in a level of poverty make a decision to stay on welfare because it pays more than working? The masses should think who funds that.

When 70% of Americans live pay-to-pay check, something isn’t working. We need a system that benefits all Americans not just the 1%. I don’t claim to have the answers and am not promoting a violence but if we continue as we are, I suspect violence is what we will get.

I never blamed the victim. I simply provided an observation. I don’t fault people. When you say Americans are living paycheck to paycheck, your assumption is they are keeping almost or all of their paycheck and everything is going to by bread, rent, and healthcare across the board. I assure you that is not the case. I am not a 1 percenter yet I am benefiting from a Capitalist economy as are the American poor comparatively speaking. You will be really sorry when a real 1 percent exists with no opportunity to move up; violence or no violence.

If this outrageous income inequality continues, there will be blood. The billionaires know it, which is why they are doing all they can to protect themselves.

Name a place on the globe outside of the US where there is no income inequality?

What is silly is the notion that income inequality only exists in the US.

What is silly is the notion that income inequality only exists in the US.
Who stated such an absurd thing?

Why though when we could borrow another trillion for bombing brown people instead? That's what real nationalism is about, right?

Anyway, sarcasm aside, this will be Donald's 2020 competitor. You better take her seriously. Calling her Pocahontas won't be good enough.

The proposal would cancel up to $50,000 in debt for people with annual household income under $100,000. Beyond that income threshold, smaller amounts of debt would be canceled, but no one with more than $250,000 in household income would be eligible.

To keep students from accumulating more debt in the future, Warren also proposes making two- and four-year public colleges tuition free, according to a plan unveiled in advance of a Monday evening CNN town hall focused on issues of interest to young voters.

With a price tag of $1.25 trillion over 10 years, Warren’s higher-education initiatives up the ante on an issue that most 2020 Democratic presidential candidates have been trying to address in more modest ways.
Why stop there...
Case closed.
Case closed
Care to shit out your “better nonsense”?
LOL

Why stop there...
Case closed.
Case closed
LOL
If I had alphabet soup in the house
I'd be more than happy to comply....
Sorry

Why stop there...
Case closed.
Case closed
LOL
If I had alphabet soup in the house
I'd be more than happy to comply....
Sorry
A stupid deflection.
LOL

Absolutely irrelevant, super hater dupe of the greedy idiot Rich GOP. Everyone pays the taxes they owe, and these ridiculously low taxes on the rich are the problem and the GOP has made them so. No sacrifice by the middle-class and working-class is too great so that we can save the rich, right dupe? LOL.

Absolutely irrelevant, super hater dupe of the greedy idiot Rich GOP. Everyone pays the taxes they owe, and these ridiculously low taxes on the rich are the problem and the GOP has made them so. No sacrifice by the middle-class and working-class is too great so that we can save the rich, right dupe? LOL.

You can keep slinging your dupes and swimming in your class warfare but the core problem is egregious spending on failed programs.

Or declaring themselves and their represented districts to be sanctuary locales and then freaking the hell out when it is proposed to bus all the illegals into those very same sanctuaries.
Are you able to talk policy at all? LOL.

You can keep slinging your dupes and swimming in your class warfare but the core problem is egregious spending on failed programs.
every modern country ever has had progressive tax systems until the United States today, where the rich pay the same percentage wise as the middle class and not much more than the working class if you count all Texas. Google the only tax graph you need to know. Of course they have to cut services for regular people so now we have the worst inequality and upward Mobility ever. Great job scumbag GOP and silly dupes like you...

This is just a massive payoff to the Big Education cartels, who will just raise tuition and fees to soak up this additional trillion dollars. The money can be spent to increase the salaries and benefits for lesbian polka professors and build new Jim Crow facilities like the libs are clamoring for at Williams College in Massachusetts.

The skulls full of mush young people will think they are getting something, but they won't be.

Is anyone taking note as to how much she is proposing? Apparently it’s already everything for free time. Yes Franco you can tax the rich, expropriate all the wealth, then what? Where do you propose collecting taxes to fund your fairly tail land? Who then pays? Who in their right mind would buy bonds from a broke government?

Is anyone taking note as to how much she is proposing? Apparently it’s already everything for free time. Yes Franco you can tax the rich, expropriate all the wealth, then what? Where do you propose collecting taxes to fund your fairly tail land? Who then pays? Who in their right mind would buy bonds from a broke government?

If the libs seize power, I guess they can expropriate all of the wealth of the rich people.

But that can only be done once, the affluent people won't be creating any more wealth to redistribute and the masses will be still looking for more.

every modern country ever has had progressive tax systems until the United States today, where the rich pay the same percentage wise as the middle class and not much more than the working class if you count all Texas. Google the only tax graph you need to know. Of course they have to cut services for regular people so now we have the worst inequality and upward Mobility ever. Great job scumbag GOP and silly dupes like you...

Stop lying. We pay higher percentage in Fed, State, and Local Income taxes the more we make. That's why you have to look up your tax rate by BRACKET. Typical dishonest Lib.

You’re right, except that the Ds are no better.

Most democrats won't even take her seriously. That shrill, dishonest, cartoon liberal will make Dukakis look like a shoe-in.

I note another leftist defining people only by skin color - AGAIN.

Forum List

Back