Sanders to propose canceling 16 trillion in US student debt

Why do so many Republicans blame people if they live on welfare, but also blame people if they have student debt?.......

That might be the stupidest question I have ever heard.

Why do so many Republicans blame people if if they have student debt?

LOLLL! Seriously? Uh, maybe because they took out the loan and now they owe the debt, you dumb fucking idiot!

LOLLLLL

Shouldn't you be at your Islamo-Fascist Mullahs Fan Club meeting?

how the hell are businesses going to want to invest in america under a President Sanders?

that is a major political liability for him going into 2020!

Why do so many Republicans blame people if they live on welfare, but also blame people if they have studeNont debt?.......

That might be the stupidest question I have ever heard.

Why do so many Republicans blame people if if they have student debt?

LOLLL! Seriously? Uh, maybe because they took out the loan and now they owe the debt, you dumb fucking idiot!

LOLLLLL

Shouldn't you be at your Islamo-Fascist Mullahs Fan Club meeting?

No, the stupidity is clearly that in this country today, if you go to college you're f*cked, and if you don't go to college you're f*cked too.

Only a small margin of Americans seem to make it out without being f*cked.

Dumb system, most of the World knows better than the US.

The colleges are so ridiculously expensive, and yet so needed now-a-days.

More stupidity.

Not all colleges are expensive.
And college is not needed either. The world needs plumbers and electricians and welders and all that.

What we don't need is dopes like you.

There can ONLY be so many plumbers, and electricians as the job market demands.

Republicans don't even understand Capitalism, in this system there will always be glaring poverty, even if everybody worked hard, and had college degrees, because of the set pay scale of Capitalism.

The average Republican is stupid as sh(t.

I do not support any of this. At most reduce the interest rate to 2%.

It is not fair for those of us that paid back our student loans & helped pay for our children's college, or those who worked their way through college.

Funny how the narrative changes when it's your wallet being fleeced, huh? You continuously support all of these politicians advocating for taxing others and steeling other people's wealth in order to give it someone else, but the moment it hits home for you you're suddenly up in arms over the thought. It's not fair! I worked hard!

Thieving hypocrite.

My wallet has nothing to do with paying for college. It is done & in the past.

I am all for helping poorer people to get their college education. But this bill helps the families that could have done more but didn't & just took out loans. Bernie's plan does not take this into account.

Warren's plan did. But most of these kids will be making enough income to pay their loans back. Lower the interest rates & extend the length. Make them pay once they get the income.

I think the same with programs to help poor people. Make sure they actually are in need.

No, the stupidity is clearly that in this country today..........

Yah, right. Is the country's fault that sniveling whiners take out loans and then cry about paying them off.

Go move to Iran then you half-wit.

You Republicans are dumb as sh(t.

You fault people for not going to college, for being in poverty, and then still fault people for going to college, and being in debt.

Republicans lack commonsense.

brothers and sisters: while there are some young people who do "feel the bern", there are others who want a more moderate approach, and who think a President Biden will get more stuff done rather than Pie In The Sky Sanders.

Here’s an idea, if you want this program, find a kid with college debt and pay it off.

Let’s match liberals with kids with college debt and the liberals can pay off the debt of the graduates with THEIR OWN MONEY.

Seems fair to me. You want to forgive their debt? Pay it off yourself.

Sponsor a student. I am sure someone can get a website up that can match people with college debt with liberals who want the debt to be forgiven.

Great idea. Of course Liberals would never go for it because they don't want you to take their money. They want to use your money.

Another good idea. You pay for your college education and I will pay for mine. No need to get the government involved.

I spent my whole life paying my debts and living within my means. Why the hell should I be stuck paying a bunch of lowlife slackers debts?

how the hell are businesses going to want to invest in america under a President Sanders?

that is a major political liability for him going into 2020!

The founders of Home Depot said yesterday that Sanders would be a disaster for business. They should know, they are some of the most successful American entrepreneurs in modern times.

Of course I think that applies to all the Moon Bat candidates. Democrats are always a disaster.

Crazy Bernie has raised 18 million dollars in his campaign. if he hates banks so much, where is he keeping that money???

Absolutely stunning that someone can take a loan out and except someone else to pay for it. Liberals can't campaign against a great economy and great unemployment rate so they have to give away free shIt to win votes.

Doocy: "my daughter promised her class that JK Rowling would visit if they voted for her. she won in a landslide. Rowling never came!"

Kilmeade: "if someone pledges not to keep their promises, i'll vote for them for being honest!"

Sanders to propose canceling $1.6 trillion in US student debt

I am all for it. It should be tuition free. Some states are doing this at community colleges etc...professors and presidents of colleges should NOT be making 6 digit incomes its outrageous. This is the ONE and only good thing about a leftist president in 2020. I won't be paying mine or my wife's loans back...US wants to screw over working class people they can shove it up their ass...I don't go to college just to be 300-400$ a month in debt because we merely wanted a better life for ourselves. Go ahead and take our tax refund idc...

Go fuck yourself!!!
It's not my responsibility to take on someone else's debt.
Especially for those of us who worked hard, and paid ours back.

Exactly!!
In my case I quit high school in the tenth grade and retired at 46.
I figure the state owes me money.
Huge numbers of these fools toting college debt never had any legitimate business going to college in the first place. Greed, ignorance, and a desire to "run with the big dogs" assisted them in making a terrible decision that will cost them untold amounts of money for years, on top of years.

Why do so many Republicans blame people if they live on welfare, but also blame people if they have student debt?

At least the one in college is trying to get ahead.
While I cannot speak for the sentiments of all Republicans; I can offer my point of view. That being that both welfare ( in all but the rarest of cases), and college debt that one cannot repay, are both the result of poor decision making. As such the consequences of those decisions should only burden those who made them.

Forum List

Back