Eliminating Sec 230 Protection leads to Fascist Censorship

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
For those not paying attention, when Fascist Progressive are calling for action, it is NOT to make it freer and more transparent. The recent call by Fascist Progressives to eliminate the protections social media companies currently use and abuse will lead to censorship worse than deplatforming the former President. Conservatives will be banned from all social media platforms for "Hate Speech". If we find a platform like USMB that allows us free reign, they will be sued into oblivion for promoting "Hate Speech"

Fascist Progressives continue to add kindling to a pile that already dwarfs the one made of the grievances held by our forefathers in 1775.

It needs to be modified AND:
  • a public service social media platform needs to be formed AND
  • a free search database of Library of Congress including ALL worldwide media and social media platforms

A lot of things "need" to be done.

The reality is that once corruption has been tolerated past a certain point there is no longer a mechanism or means to achieve that short of 1776 style actions. Which is not in the fiber of modern Americans.
The FF's knew too well that doing nothing in the face of tyranny guarantees that tyranny prevails.
I may be wrong, but I think the time that talk could change anything is long past.

It needs to be modified AND:
  • a public service social media platform needs to be formed AND
  • a free search database of Library of Congress including ALL worldwide media and social media platforms
Any modifications to expressions of free speech should be unconstitutional. Government should flat out penalize those who restrict speech (of any kind). Wishful and fantastical thinking yes, but that's how I personally see it.

Public service social media platforms that are regulated by the government are subject to the whims of the party in power. So no. Not a good idea.

Forum List

Back