War Has Been Declared on Deplorables

.... Try taking anything from me or my family. You won’t live 10 seconds. ....

Amazing what badasses everyone posting here is!

Amazing what a coward you are.

Oh, there's another badass! Careful with your judo-chop!

I'm too old for that crap. I'll just shoot you. That I can still do quite well. It is also obvious you are a coward, and a twat.

But we already knew that.

I'm too old for that crap. I'll just shoot you. .....

What kind of pussy-ass bullshit is that? You can't even handle your business without a gun? I'm not talking about taking down a moose or repelling an invasion by ten armed intruders. If you ain't got a pair, quit runnin' your mouth old lady.

I'm 75 years old you stupid twerp. Shit, you're probably 25 years old and can't wipe your own ass.

What kind of pussy-ass bullshit is that? You can't even handle your business without a gun? I'm not talking about taking down a moose or repelling an invasion by ten armed intruders. If you ain't got a pair, quit runnin' your mouth old lady.

I'm 75 years old ......

So you've already gone through menopause? Drop the 'tough' act if it isn't and never was legitimate, granny.

I never claimed to be tough, junior. I did claim to be smart, and I am far smarter than you ever will be. Hell, my 75 year old turds are smarter than you will ever be, mr. driveling shits.

I'm 75 years old ......

So you've already gone through menopause? Drop the 'tough' act if it isn't and never was legitimate, granny.

I never claimed to be tough, junior. I did claim to be smart,...

I see no evidence of either.

Flashback:
Inauguration Day January 20, 2017

Lest we forget..... Remembering those days of yore whenProgressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists and their terrorist arm Antifa rioted in D.C. during the TRump Inaugration, while more than 70 Democrat Congress persons and Senators refused to attend....
None were sanctioned and all charges drops...

<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​

View attachment 441767
View attachment 441774
View attachment 441777
Washington D.C. riots break out in the streets on Inauguration Day., Photo Date: January 20, 2017(WHSV)
Government drops charges against all inauguration protesters (kalb.com)

You are trying to justify an attempt at an overthrow of our Government instigated by the sitting out going president to that? There are degrees. And your Orange One went way past any degree that can EVER be tolerated. It's all bad but this last one should have been left on the Unthinkable list. It was not.

I am showing the differences of prejudice upon the conservatives of America vs the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat terrorist Left.
Obviously you were wearing your Pussy hat on Jan 20, 2017 screaming at Trump....

I was actually a late comer to the "Get Rump" team. His actions the first 100 days I could stomach, just barely. I was hoping he would settle into the job and become OUR President. Instead, he singled out a small minority and catered to just them while conning a country. The con wore off after 100 days. Most Presidents get most of their agenda done in the first 100 days before the new car smell wears off. Then they settle in to actually become the President for everyone. The problem was, Rump was only the President for Rump. Even the ones that were along for the ride out of fear, envy or whatever reason really didn't matter. The Bully came out in his. Do it his way (no matter how insane that can be) or he would destroy you. At some point, I had enough and became one of his worst nightmares. Remember, I am the one that introduced the Lincoln Project to USMB. That wasn't a pussy hat on my head. That was a jock strap on my crotch.

Flashback:

Lest we forget..... Remembering those days of yore whenProgressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists and their terrorist arm Antifa rioted in D.C. during the TRump Inaugration, while more than 70 Democrat Congress persons and Senators refused to attend....

<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​

View attachment 441767
View attachment 441774
View attachment 441777
Washington D.C. riots break out in the streets on Inauguration Day., Photo Date: January 20, 2017(WHSV)

You are trying to justify an attempt at an overthrow of our Government instigated by the sitting out going president to that? There are degrees. And your Orange One went way past any degree that can EVER be tolerated. It's all bad but this last one should have been left on the Unthinkable list. It was not.
Overthrow the government? You guys have destroyed tenets of the constitution over many decades. You see how authoritarian you are? Wait until it is a hundred times worse and affects everyone including you. The moving forward mantra never stops.

You cannot justify last week. It's unthinkable until last week. And to have it triggered by ANY sitting president should also be completely unthinkable. We can't say that now. Now we need to make sure it NEVER can happen again. Since you support it, that makes you a Traitor and a Insurrectionist. And I don't have the time to read your BS.

Flashback:

<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​

View attachment 441767
View attachment 441774
View attachment 441777

In other words, it's okay when you do it.

Brayin Candy
11 Jan 2021 ~~ By Gary Bray
You can tell who fascists fear the most by who they are the most desperate to silence. The Communist Party is terrified of Trump’s army since they know without stealing the election, they are on the trash heap of histoir. What we are witnessing is the wholesale trashing of our laws and institutions as they weaponized every part of DC to eliminate dissent. When they are criminalizing the chanting USA and singing the National Anthem as terrorism you know you have hit a nerve.
The same people who have been preaching how riots are a form of protest and the destruction of people’s businesses is to be ignored have decided the People’s House is somehow the Vatican. Yes, there were 2 people killed needlessly which the legal system will try and punish anyone who assaulted anyone, but they made the rules, so they have to live by those rules.
It is obvious to anyone with eyes which group was causing the mayhem which was the AntifAmerica instigators and huge questions why the doors were left open and basically invited in. Why is nobody axing the questions of who staged this so-called violent riot inside the building or are they afraid they will get the truth? Truth is Nazi Pelosi with the help of Barak staged this entry into the Capitol and are now exploiting the mini riot for political gain. Nazi, you should always know your limitations. You have completely overstepped your limits and your purging of the Trump army of Deplorables is not going to end well. Sure, your bullies in the corporate world are eliminating free speech in the guise of violent speak or hate speak or whatever your Soviet style vilification is, but they will pay the price when they lose fifty million customers who use their platforms, enjoy that fallout.
To think these instant multi-billionaires are willing to destroy the very freedoms which made them wealthy beyond their imaginations are destroying it all for a political Party. Free speech is why there is Facebook and Twitter. At what point does this army say enough is enough with the lockdowns, the stolen election and now having their lives singled out for destruction, when are they forced to fight back from the one-sided persecutions? The March on Washington is not a reason to take people’s lives from them for a Party which only preaches hatred, censorship and corruption.
The real reason for the feigned outrage is they know the investigations of voter fraud are getting closer and closer. If they lose PA, WI, and GA they are under the 270 and Trump wins the election. Of course, she can say he has been impeached and the election has been done, but it would make for the most interesting debate of any election. The entire world knows what happened and those Patriots who went inside the building knew what happened and were frustrated which is why Nazi left the doors open.
~Snip~
This is not going to end well for the Communist Party, PravdABDNC or corporate America as the retribution will be felt as economic punishment goes both ways. No Trumpster should have a Fakebook or Twitter account today. Many of these powerful social media platforms will be gone or diminished as well as those companies who are throwing passengers off planes, good luck getting those customers or Trump flyers back. Guess business has been pretty good for these industries for too long. Payback will likely be swift and hard.
There is a war against Trump and his army now thanks to the fake outrage of the largest Trump rally in histoir (a little French lingo for those in Rio Linda). It may have been lured into the Capitol by Nancy and her terrorists but the restraint by the Trump army was admirable, you watched cities destroyed by their army over and over and with this very little by true Trumpsters, most just walked around inside, big deal. The real damage was done by their guys to stop the count and promote the fraud.
This war is to keep the fraud going. Until the vote is balanced and explained there is going to be more and more suppression and pyrotechnics by the left to keep the eyes off the prize. This fraud needs to be exposed completely and thoroughly to the American people and then they can decide who is really the President and if it is Trump then the real fun begins. His army will demand he is installed.
Either way, God is in control and he will decide if this country will continue to be freedom’s great experiment. Unfortunately, democracies require God’s people to work and America has one Party which is devoid of any integrity and only craves power for their own selfish needs. The Godless cult is trying to destroy freedom.

Comment:
Where have you all been for the last 5 years?
Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats Leftists have always painted the Deplorables as violent even though they are the most peaceful crowd of grandmas and grandpas on the planet. The false flag operation by the Left and their terror group of Antifa/BLM on January 6th is evident.
Meanwhile in the center of all this we see the PM/DSA Democrat Left, Nancy Pelosi and the 'Deep State'. "Why is nobody asking the questions of who staged this so-called violent riot inside the Capitol building or are they afraid they will get the truth?

When Hillary was talking about deplorables ashe was talking about racists and bigots... did you not understand that or are you claiming all these peaceful grandmas and grandpas are racists and bigots ?
Lol, you scum and your all knowing what everyone is thinking. GD liars.
I don’t need to know what she’s thinking I just need to listen to what she actually said. Try it sometime
View attachment 441439
Yes we know the leaders of your party say when they are spewing hate. That's just a couple out of plenty. Now name the exact quote and exact words Trump said last week that started the riot.
Trump didn’t start the riot. A bunch of his dumb ass followers did after getting hopped up with lies from Trumps rally.

Id have no problem giving Maxine waters the boot for her comments. They were totally inappropriate. The others you listed aren’t bad. Trump told a large group that their country was being stolen from them and they needed to go fight for it. And then you had Don Jr, Brooks and Rudy hyping it all up by talking about fighting, kicking ass, combat etc. it’s a disgrace. All of them
Yep like the likes of hillary and the likes constantly spewing hatred towards conservatives. Heck now we get censored. Don't worry your thoughts will be censored also, soon.
Hillary conceded. Night and day compared to what Trump is doing. Don’t even try and equate that. You get censored for lying and end arguing the public. Breaking the rules.
ISIS uses social media to recruit and fund-raise.

Weird how they don't get censored.
What makes you think they didn’t and don’t get sensored?!
Because they're still doing it.

Va. Honors Student Pleads Guilty To Using Twitter To Recruit For ISIS

Shurat Hadin and the war on terrorists’ use of social media

Oregon case shows extremists’ reliance on social media

Brayin Candy
You can tell who fascists fear the most by who they are the most desperate to silence. The Communist Party is terrified of Trump’s army since they know without stealing the election, they are on the trash heap of histoir. What we are witnessing is the wholesale trashing of our laws and institutions as they weaponized every part of DC to eliminate dissent. When they are criminalizing the chanting USA and singing the National Anthem as terrorism you know you have hit a nerve.
The same people who have been preaching how riots are a form of protest and the destruction of people’s businesses is to be ignored have decided the People’s House is somehow the Vatican. Yes, there were 2 people killed needlessly which the legal system will try and punish anyone who assaulted anyone, but they made the rules, so they have to live by those rules.
It is obvious to anyone with eyes which group was causing the mayhem which was the AntifAmerica instigators and huge questions why the doors were left open and basically invited in. Why is nobody axing the questions of who staged this so-called violent riot inside the building or are they afraid they will get the truth? Truth is Nazi Pelosi with the help of Barak staged this entry into the Capitol and are now exploiting the mini riot for political gain. Nazi, you should always know your limitations. You have completely overstepped your limits and your purging of the Trump army of Deplorables is not going to end well. Sure, your bullies in the corporate world are eliminating free speech in the guise of violent speak or hate speak or whatever your Soviet style vilification is, but they will pay the price when they lose fifty million customers who use their platforms, enjoy that fallout.
To think these instant multi-billionaires are willing to destroy the very freedoms which made them wealthy beyond their imaginations are destroying it all for a political Party. Free speech is why there is Facebook and Twitter. At what point does this army say enough is enough with the lockdowns, the stolen election and now having their lives singled out for destruction, when are they forced to fight back from the one-sided persecutions? The March on Washington is not a reason to take people’s lives from them for a Party which only preaches hatred, censorship and corruption.
The real reason for the feigned outrage is they know the investigations of voter fraud are getting closer and closer. If they lose PA, WI, and GA they are under the 270 and Trump wins the election. Of course, she can say he has been impeached and the election has been done, but it would make for the most interesting debate of any election. The entire world knows what happened and those Patriots who went inside the building knew what happened and were frustrated which is why Nazi left the doors open.
~Snip~
This is not going to end well for the Communist Party, PravdABDNC or corporate America as the retribution will be felt as economic punishment goes both ways. No Trumpster should have a Fakebook or Twitter account today. Many of these powerful social media platforms will be gone or diminished as well as those companies who are throwing passengers off planes, good luck getting those customers or Trump flyers back. Guess business has been pretty good for these industries for too long. Payback will likely be swift and hard.
There is a war against Trump and his army now thanks to the fake outrage of the largest Trump rally in histoir (a little French lingo for those in Rio Linda). It may have been lured into the Capitol by Nancy and her terrorists but the restraint by the Trump army was admirable, you watched cities destroyed by their army over and over and with this very little by true Trumpsters, most just walked around inside, big deal. The real damage was done by their guys to stop the count and promote the fraud.
This war is to keep the fraud going. Until the vote is balanced and explained there is going to be more and more suppression and pyrotechnics by the left to keep the eyes off the prize. This fraud needs to be exposed completely and thoroughly to the American people and then they can decide who is really the President and if it is Trump then the real fun begins. His army will demand he is installed.
Either way, God is in control and he will decide if this country will continue to be freedom’s great experiment. Unfortunately, democracies require God’s people to work and America has one Party which is devoid of any integrity and only craves power for their own selfish needs. The Godless cult is trying to destroy freedom.

Comment:
Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats Leftists have always painted the Deplorables as violent even though they are the most peaceful crowd of grandmas and grandpas on the planet. The false flag operation by the Left and their terror group of Antifa/BLM on January 6th is evident.
Meanwhile in the center of all this we see the PM/DSA Democrat Left, Nancy Pelosi and the 'Deep State'. "Why is nobody asking the questions of who staged this so-called violent riot inside the Capitol building or are they afraid they will get the truth?

When Hillary was talking about deplorables ashe was talking about racists and bigots... did you not understand that or are you claiming all these peaceful grandmas and grandpas are racists and bigots ?
I don’t need to know what she’s thinking I just need to listen to what she actually said. Try it sometime
View attachment 441439
Yes we know the leaders of your party say when they are spewing hate. That's just a couple out of plenty. Now name the exact quote and exact words Trump said last week that started the riot.
Trump didn’t start the riot. A bunch of his dumb ass followers did after getting hopped up with lies from Trumps rally.

Id have no problem giving Maxine waters the boot for her comments. They were totally inappropriate. The others you listed aren’t bad. Trump told a large group that their country was being stolen from them and they needed to go fight for it. And then you had Don Jr, Brooks and Rudy hyping it all up by talking about fighting, kicking ass, combat etc. it’s a disgrace. All of them
Yep like the likes of hillary and the likes constantly spewing hatred towards conservatives. Heck now we get censored. Don't worry your thoughts will be censored also, soon.
Hillary conceded. Night and day compared to what Trump is doing. Don’t even try and equate that. You get censored for lying and end arguing the public. Breaking the rules.

Sensor? You mean like robots and stuff?
I’m sorry if my typo confused you. Yes I’m talking about robots
Well that's a relief. I thought you may have been talking about censorship and that's bad. Only demoscats do that.
But not to Islamic terrorists and child porn creators. No, they focus only on censoring conservatives.

Flashback:

<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​

View attachment 441767
View attachment 441774
View attachment 441777

I am showing the differences of prejudice upon the conservatives of America vs the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat terrorist Left.
Obviously you were wearing your Pussy hat on Jan 20, 2017 screaming at Trump....

I was actually a late comer to the "Get Rump" team. His actions the first 100 days I could stomach, just barely. I was hoping he would settle into the job and become OUR President. Instead, he singled out a small minority and catered to just them while conning a country. The con wore off after 100 days. Most Presidents get most of their agenda done in the first 100 days before the new car smell wears off. Then they settle in to actually become the President for everyone. The problem was, Rump was only the President for Rump. Even the ones that were along for the ride out of fear, envy or whatever reason really didn't matter. The Bully came out in his. Do it his way (no matter how insane that can be) or he would destroy you. At some point, I had enough and became one of his worst nightmares. Remember, I am the one that introduced the Lincoln Project to USMB. That wasn't a pussy hat on my head. That was a jock strap on my crotch.
Mindlessly repeating leftist talking points only proves you're a mindless leftist. But it's funny you're proud of introducing the Lincoln Project -- you know, the group whose founder was a paid propaganda shill for Russia.

Flashback:

<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​

View attachment 441767
View attachment 441774
View attachment 441777

Overthrow the government? You guys have destroyed tenets of the constitution over many decades. You see how authoritarian you are? Wait until it is a hundred times worse and affects everyone including you. The moving forward mantra never stops.

You cannot justify last week. It's unthinkable until last week. And to have it triggered by ANY sitting president should also be completely unthinkable. We can't say that now. Now we need to make sure it NEVER can happen again. Since you support it, that makes you a Traitor and a Insurrectionist. And I don't have the time to read your BS.
It's only treason if you're more loyal to the leftist agenda than you are to the United States.

right wing nut jobs are confused as always...
make up your mind; fascists or communists...

Fascists ARE communists. And communists ARE fascists. Only ignorant twats, like you, think they are different. They both end in mass murder, thus they ARE THE SAME!

wrong...

you for instance, are a fascist...
but i highly doubt you are a communist...

Brayin Candy
~Snip~

Comment:

View attachment 441439

Because they're still doing it.

Va. Honors Student Pleads Guilty To Using Twitter To Recruit For ISIS

Shurat Hadin and the war on terrorists’ use of social media

Oregon case shows extremists’ reliance on social media
Are all of these cases that you are pointing to still active on social media? Or have they been found and shut down?

Brayin Candy
~Snip~

Comment:

View attachment 441439

Sensor? You mean like robots and stuff?
I’m sorry if my typo confused you. Yes I’m talking about robots
Well that's a relief. I thought you may have been talking about censorship and that's bad. Only demoscats do that.
But not to Islamic terrorists and child porn creators. No, they focus only on censoring conservatives.
Uhhh, I support shutting down Islamic terrorist and child porn and not shutting down conservative speech. You don’t know what you’re talking about

Brayin Candy
~Snip~

Comment:

it's one thing when someone comes up with such a pile of delusional nonsense on their own..

But to resort to quoting someone elses deranged rantings? Wow!

First off, fascism is not communism, so pick a strawman and stick with it.

right wing nut jobs are confused as always...
make up your mind; fascists or communists...
Dear alpine and Doc7505
The most accurate objective term for what makes Democratic Party beliefs unconstitutional is STATISM.

Establishing Political Beliefs such as Right to Abortion, Right to Marriage, Right to Health Care by abusing Govt and majority rule instead of respecting Constitutional
Process of Conventions and Amendment
before changing the jurisdiction of federal govt.

This causes Discrimination by Creed against people of other political beliefs and creeds by abusing Govt to establish biased faith based policies that violate Constitutional and Christian beliefs.

If Liberals believe in Statism and don't agree to follow Constitutional beliefs in limiting federal govt to protect rights of people and states to govern themselves democratically without depending on mandates by centralized federal govt, then we need to hold a Constitutional Convention and agree how to separate political administrations, beliefs and taxes by Party so all people of all creeds are equally represented and protected from infringement by others, while affording access to resources statewide and nationally. www.ethics-commission.net

do you think emancipation proclamation is constitutional?

Anyone can and should protest, without violence and without marching in the he streets. All you need to do is two things. Do not use Google, Google Pay, Facebook, Amazon, WhatsApp, YouTube etc... but use the alternatives. Secondly, vote for the president of your choice.

Brayin Candy
~Snip~

Comment:

it's one thing when someone comes up with such a pile of delusional nonsense on their own..

But to resort to quoting someone elses deranged rantings? Wow!

First off, fascism is not communism, so pick a strawman and stick with it.
With current events and what's happening, the Left are silencing minorities and opponents in society, that's Fascism. That is not a straw man, it's what physically is happening, that's assuming you do watch the news.

It's not Communism because you would want everyone to be equal and that is the polar opposite of a Democrat's beliefs.

Forum List

Back