Election Officials Play Death Threats From trump Followers

I don't take assignments for NAZI prog morons like you.
Whoops, that's also very stupid. I didn't make the rule that evidence is required to support claims of massive election fraud. Civilized society did. It's not everyone else's fault that every idiotic, deviant belief you adopt ends in abject failure. That's your fault.

People who have years of experience working as election officials are now leaving their jobs because of the threats.

This is terrorism.

The trump people have been stalking, harassing, threatening and just terrorizing election workers.

I wish there was a way to put a stop to this.

Another lib political ad? Yawn......

Whoops, that's also very stupid. I didn't make the rule that evidence is required to support claims of massive election fraud. Civilized society did. It's not everyone else's fault that every idiotic, deviant belief you adopt ends in abject failure. That's your fault.
But you call Jan 6th an insurrection when not one person arrested has been charged with insurrection. Your hypocrisy is comical. In your idiot court of public opinion the election was fishy. Let’s see how Nov 22 goes for leftists since they have ruined this country something awful since Biden came into office.

Truth over Facts

You apparently believe I'm interested in convincing you of something.

sure...lets forget the real Terrorists---the SCUM demonRATS
barrag-o....hit-lery....beijing xiden.....kum-in-me harris....the list goes on and on....any questions?
I'm just gonna drop this here.

I don't expect you to read it (I doubt you're even capable of understanding it) but maybe some more reasonable folks will see it.

Boo f-ing hoo...libs didn't take issue when Rand Paul and others where being confronted by mobs of people in person with verbal threats in the presents of cops, so sorry but these people can whine all they want and try and gaslight people, they made a choice to participate in stealing an election...

Boo f-ing hoo...libs didn't take issue when Rand Paul and others where being confronted by mobs of people in person with verbal threats in the presents of cops, so sorry but these people can whine all they want and try and gaslight people, they made a choice to participate in stealing an election...
the FUCKING SHOT a Republican.

that wasn't such a big deal to the left.

Like on 1/6? Hate it.
But any other criminal act like in Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, or NYC you dont have an issue with?

thomas-jefferson-when-the-people-fear-the-government.jpg

Must suck to be you. Carrying around that much bullshit can’t be good for your joints.

Plus the smell.
must suck to be you---living your pathetic, anti-AMERICA, life
Carrying around that much bullshit can’t be good for your joints.

Plus the smell.

Forum List

Back