Election Officials Play Death Threats From trump Followers

We saw this start in the bush boy years.

Anyone who didn't agree with him and the Iraq war was attacked.

They are proud that they destroyed the careers of the Dixie Chicks and others.

This has been going on for a while now.

trump just made it acceptable.
Yes, and those on the left are just full of rainbows, and lollipops....Give me a break.

This kind of propaganda is nothing new. The Nazis did the same thing and blamed it on the Jews. Nobody in their right mind would threaten an election official unless they had a political agenda. What does it take to make a phone call? You could hire any kid off the street to do it and pretend he is a "Trump supporter".

Probably do....I am in no way saying that there are those that are out of control....What I am saying is that unfortunately these things occur from the left, and right, and middle....Get back to me when someone takes action...Then all I can do is condemn it...

But, this dumb shit trying to conflate everyone on one side as the lowest common denominator is just stupid, and keeps this going.
No they don’t. There is no equivalent on the left or in the center. There just isn’t. They’ve already taken action. 1/6 was just the dress rehearsal to test the resolve of our system. I have no doubt there are those willing to go much bigger.

This kind of propaganda is nothing new. The Nazis did the same thing and blamed it on the Jews. Nobody in their right mind would threaten an election official unless they had a political agenda. What does it take to make a phone call? You could hire any kid off the street to do it and pretend he is a "Trump supporter".
Just like in here, we are all PhD's in political science, with thriving businesses that have made us all fabiliously wealthy and spend all of our time on anonymous message boards because we've done everything....lol

No they don’t. There is no equivalent on the left or in the center. There just isn’t. They’ve already taken action. 1/6 was just the dress rehearsal to test the resolve of our system. I have no doubt there are those willing to go much bigger.
Maybe so, or, maybe not....Lot's of bluster...

But no equvalent? Are you kidding?

Riots out west
Burning of businesses
laying seige to federal buildings and courthouses
CHOP
etc....

Give me a break...

Maybe so, or, maybe not....Lot's of bluster...

But no equvalent? Are you kidding?

Riots out west
Burning of businesses
laying seige to federal buildings and courthouses
CHOP
etc....

Give me a break...
Just stop. You look dumb trying this garbage.
Protesting police brutality and murder in order to effect change is in no way equivalent to the right’s attacks on our democratic institutions. Not in any universe or schizophrenic mind.

Just stop. You look dumb trying this garbage.
Protesting police brutality and murder in order to effect change is in no way equivalent to the right’s attacks on our democratic institutions. Not in any universe or schizophrenic mind.
And what exactly did the business owners out there, have to do with police brutality?

So, to you it's ok to riot, burn, kill people, terrorize the community, attack federal buildings, and try to take over a section of the city as long as they parott what you agree with...Is that right?

People who have years of experience working as election officials are now leaving their jobs because of the threats.

This is terrorism.

The trump people have been stalking, harassing, threatening and just terrorizing election workers.

I wish there was a way to put a stop to this.

The only way to stop it is to squish Trumpism and The Big Lie immediately - Like a stinkbug. Hopefully before somebody gets hurt.

From my post, which you quoted but apparently didn't read:

"Seriously though, we need to track down the people making these threats and prosecute them."
When u expand the IRS you will get all the people who get a hundred more dollar back or so in their taxes each year then others. The Banks many years ago got "Know your Customer" with the 10, 000 dollar in the bank transaction they are all drug dealers bull. Now we get the "Know your Peon" he is stealing what is the government's with the 600 dollar in the Bank transactions and the IRS will get its due.

And what exactly did the business owners out there, have to do with police brutality?

So, to you it's ok to riot, burn, kill people, terrorize the community, attack federal buildings, and try to take over a section of the city as long as they parott what you agree with...Is that right?
Don’t act as if you’ve never seen this before. That this is somehow a new “threat”. It’s not. You know it. You just need it to be to offset the the actions of those on the right. To make it seem less dangerous to our nation than it really is.

Forum List

Back