Election Interference

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Democrats don't want foreign countries interfering in our elections but they think it is just fine if we interfere in the elections of other countries. Once again, the hypocrisy bell rings loud. Democrats have some nerve.

Democrats don't want foreign countries interfering in our elections but they think it is just fine if we interfere in the elections of other countries. Once again, the hypocrisy bell rings loud. Democrats have some nerve.

No surprise that the Neo-GOP Autocrats want to curb Chuck Schumer's First Amendment Free Speech rights. The opposition party in Israel should invite Chuck or Joe to speak at the Knesset Like the GOP did for Bibi.

No surprise that the Neo-GOP Autocrats want to curb Chuck Schumer's First Amendment Free Speech rights. The opposition party in Israel should invite Chuck or Joe to speak at the Knesset Like the GOP did for Bibi.
So, you're saying that it is ok for foreign countries to interfere with the elections in other countries. Good to know.

So, you're saying that it is ok for foreign countries to interfere with the elections in other countries. Good to know.
Interfere by talking about them and trying to convince the Israel public to reject the leader who failed to secure the Israelis from the Terrorist threat. Bibi knew they were being given huge amounts of cash by Qatar and he had a copy of their massacre plan? Did he threaten to cut off military aid? Has he sent an army of bloggers to denigrate him and promote lies and propaganda against Bibi? Has he tried to hack into the Likud's server? These are the things I think of when talking about election interference.

But for the record, here is how we interfere.

The US has long facilitated regime change to support its own strategic and business interests.

Interfere by talking about them and trying to convince the Israel public to reject the leader who failed to secure the Israelis from the Terrorist threat. Bibi knew they were being given huge amounts of cash by Qatar and he had a copy of their massacre plan? Did he threaten to cut off military aid? Has he sent an army of bloggers to denigrate him and promote lies and propaganda against Bibi? Has he tried to hack into the Likud's server? These are the things I think of when talking about election interference.

But for the record, here is how we interfere.

The US has long facilitated regime change to support its own strategic and business interests.

You shouldn't bitch about it then when other countries do the same to us.

In that case Trump has interfered in every election around the world, if he so much as mentioned one of the candidates. Your criticism of Biden is ridiculous!

Democrats don't many any sort of interference in elections, as long as it benefits Democrats

It sure seems Democrats don't say anything I find worth listening to. Although on this one I do prefer the rhetoric over the sacrifice of lives and all that money going towards the creation of Islamic Republics under the Neo-Cons.

This just in from Israel, basically told Biden and Schumer to go F themselves. "Regardless of my opinion of Netanyahu and his fitness to serve, Senator Schumer’s call for new Israeli elections is deeply disrespectful of our democracy and sovereignty," Michael Oren, the former Israeli ambassador to the U.S."

This just in from Israel, basically told Biden and Schumer to go F themselves. "Regardless of my opinion of Netanyahu and his fitness to serve, Senator Schumer’s call for new Israeli elections is deeply disrespectful of our democracy and sovereignty," Michael Oren, the former Israeli ambassador to the U.S."
I guess Biden doesn’t carry Israel this time around. :dunno:

Expressing a preference is not unusual for one country concerning another’s elections.

Actually fucking with the election PROCESS is another matter altogether

You shouldn't bitch about it then when other countries do the same to us.
I bitched about a candidate willingly accepting, asking for, and an using aid from Russia, or any foreign country, against a domestic political foe. Not that they try to do what we've done.

Forum List

Back