Election denier to replace Nancy Pelosi as speaker.

This is the best propaganda that TheParty could come up with?

You _are_ desperate.

Come on. At least make an effort. The poor qualify of your lies is insulting.
Mammaries continues to deny reality almost as much as she denies her own gender :laugh:
“constantly shifting vote tallies in Ohio and malfunctioning electronic machines, which may not have paper receipts, have led to additional loss of confidence by the public.” - Nancy Pelosi, Democrat California

You _are_ desperate.

Mammaries continues to deny reality almost as much as she denies her own gender :laugh:
“I object because people are horrified by the overwhelming evidence of Russian interference in our elections,” said Rep. Barbara Lee, D-California, on Jan. 6, 2017, regarding Trump’s Michigan electors

You _are_ desperate.

I have an objection because 10 of the 29 Electoral votes cast by Florida were cast by electors not lawfully certified because they violated Florida’s prohibition against dual office-holding,” Rep. Jamie Raskin, D-Md, said on Jan. 6, 2017. Despite his election denial, Raskin crushed Republican Gregory Coll 76.5% to 21.8%.
It’s got to suck having to deny reality because you stand on the wrong side of the truth, the facts, decency, science, etc. :laugh:

I thought being an election denier is a threat to Democracy. So why are the Democrats going to put an election denier in as Speaker of the House?

I guess this makes the Democrat party a threat to Democracy.

/----/ The election denier will be the democRAT leader not Speaker.

You _are_ desperate.

Mammaries continues to deny reality almost as much as she denies her own gender
:laugh:

“Mr. Speaker, the right to vote has been stolen from qualified voters. Stolen through corruption, through political cynicism, through incompetence, through technical malfunction,” Rep. Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y., railed on Jan. 6, 2005. Regarding Ohio, Nadler alleged “a partisan coverup.” Never mind Nadler’s election denial. He shellacked Republican Mike Zumbluskas 81.7% to 18.1%.
It’s got to suck having to deny reality because you stand on the wrong side of the truth, the facts, decency, science, etc.

So, Trump cult losers, how is this dumb propaganda faring a week later?
My favorite part about the low-IQ left is how they call facts "propaganda" because they don't know what the words mean :laugh:
“Mr. Speaker, the right to vote has been stolen from qualified voters. Stolen through corruption, through political cynicism, through incompetence, through technical malfunction,” Rep. Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y., railed on Jan. 6, 2005. Regarding Ohio, Nadler alleged “a partisan coverup.” Never mind Nadler’s election denial. He shellacked Republican Mike Zumbluskas 81.7% to 18.1%.
How does that one taste, Mammaries? :laugh:

So, Trump cult losers, how is this dumb propaganda faring a week later?
My favorite part about the low-IQ left is how they call facts "propaganda" because they don't know what the words mean

I have an objection because 10 of the 29 Electoral votes cast by Florida were cast by electors not lawfully certified because they violated Florida’s prohibition against dual office-holding,” Rep. Jamie Raskin, D-Md, said on Jan. 6, 2017. Despite his election denial, Raskin crushed Republican Gregory Coll 76.5% to 21.8%.
How does that one taste, Mammaries?

And _five_ consecutive posts whimpering at me?
That's how many times Democrat election deniers denied the results of an election in just a single article :laugh:

So you crying about it is a reflection on just how often your master's cry about losing elections, and then deny them :lmao:

I thought being an election denier is a threat to Democracy. So why are the Democrats going to put an election denier in as Speaker of the House?

I guess this makes the Democrat party a threat to Democracy.

excellent!

We should start a thread of Liberal Hypocricies and this would be @ the top of the list

You _are_ desperate.

Translation: Uh oh... these people cannot be fooled. I know! Let's insult them to death!

Forum List

Back