Election Day Rioting

John T. Ford

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2020
The next time a cable news anchor mentions the perpetual "growing threat of right-wing violence in America" (which, for some reason, never becomes much more than a "threat"), I'd like them to also name the list of cities preparing for mass rioting on Election Day.

Here's a hint: None of them voted for President Trump in 2016.

CNN earlier this month reported that "police department leaders in cities from Baltimore to Seattle and Portland ... have prohibited officers from taking days off around the election."

As Saul Alinsky stated:

"blame others for what you do"

Let's once and for all clarify this myth about just who is responsible for the violence in this Country.

It is not "White Supremacist" and/or Trump supporters as the Fake News MSM keeps LYING about.

It is NOT happening in Republican run cities or at Trump rallies.

These are Leftist who are responsible for this violence ......

Perpetrated in Democrat run cities.

This Country is bracing itself for the violence that is expected after Trump's Landslide victory on Tuesday.

And, everyone knows who the perpetrators will be, who is funding them, and where they will be rioting.

I'd like for a very smart person somewhere to name just one Republican-led city where this is happening.

It's not happening. That's because, just as we saw over the summer with the Black Lives Matter riots, violence and looting in response to political events is an exclusively liberal phenomenon.

About the poster that responded above you: What career would include cracking the skulls of protesters as part of the job description?

But you didn't hear that from me. :laughing0301:
Depending on just how far the Marxist Left pushes this War against America, it may become a DUTY for ALL Patriots.

Last edited:
About the poster that responded above you: What career would include cracking the skulls of protesters as part of the job description?

Depending on just how far the Left pushes this War against America, it may become a DUTY for ALL Patriots.

Being way out here in the sticks, we never have any rioters or looters. That's probably because we follow the "Three S rule": Shoot, Shovel, Shut up.

Depending on just how far the Left pushes this War against America, it may become a DUTY for ALL Patriots.

Being way out here in the sticks, we never have any rioters or looters. That's probably because we follow the "Three S rule": Shoot, Shovel, Shut up.

I saw where you live in that movie Deliverance.
Do you also tie fat white liberals to trees?

The next time a cable news anchor mentions the perpetual "growing threat of right-wing violence in America" (which, for some reason, never becomes much more than a "threat"), I'd like them to also name the list of cities preparing for mass rioting on Election Day.

CNN earlier this month reported that "police department leaders in cities from Baltimore to Seattle and Portland ... have prohibited officers from taking days off around the election."

As Saul Alinsky stated:

Let's once and for all clarify this myth about just who is responsible for the violence in this Country.

It is not "White Supremacist" and/or Trump supporters as the Fake News MSM keeps LYING about.

This Country is bracing itself for the violence that is expected after Trump's Landslide victory on Tuesday.

And, everyone knows who the perpetrators will be, who is funding them, and where they will be rioting.
---right wing violence---hahahhahaha---all the UNJUSTIFIED violence/violence is from the blacks/leftists
...the blacks/leftists have turned communities into 3rd world shitholes---riots because of an election!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! = they are 3rd world shitheads like sub-Saharan Africans

No, we save the fat ones for when we bring out the Gimp.

No, we save the fat ones for when we bring out the Gimp.

You just made me spray my coffee all over myself!

As Saul Alinsky stated:

So you predict Left Wing violence if Trump wins. Do you predict Right Wing violence if he loses?

As Saul Alinsky stated:

So you predict Left Wing violence if Trump wins. Do you predict Right Wing violence if he loses?

No. We don't typically burn down our own neighborhoods. That generally makes our insurance rates go up.

As Saul Alinsky stated:

No. We don't typically burn down our own neighborhoods. That generally makes our insurance rates go up.
Great, just don't burn down any other neighborhoods either.

Forum List

Back