Election Day Rioting

Great, just don't burn down any other neighborhoods either.
It's not the Conservative who will be burning down anything.

That's the point of this thread.
I hope you're right. Unfortunately not everyone is so sure:
Militia groups and other armed non-state actors pose a serious threat to the safety and security of American voters. Throughout the summer and leading up to the general election, these groups have become more assertive, with activities ranging from intervening in protests to organizing kidnapping plots targeting elected officials (CNN, 13 October 2020). Both the Department of Homeland Security and the Federal Bureau of Investigation have specifically identified extreme far right-wing and racist movements as a primary risk factor heading into November, describing the election as a potential “flashpoint” for reactionary violence (The Nation, 30 September 2020; New York Times, 6 October 2020).

Militia groups and other armed non-state actors pose a serious threat to the safety and security of American voters. Throughout the summer and leading up to the general election, these groups have become more assertive, with activities ranging from intervening in protests to organizing kidnapping plots targeting elected officials (CNN, 13 October 2020). Both the Department of Homeland Security and the Federal Bureau of Investigation have specifically identified extreme far right-wing and racist movements as a primary risk factor heading into November, describing the election as a potential “flashpoint” for reactionary violence (The Nation, 30 September 2020; New York Times, 6 October 2020).
Yeah ...

You keep quoting Fake News stories from CNN and the New York Times.

As I stated in comment #25 .....

You Leftist don't live in reality.

These Democrat towns and cities are not preparing for rioting from Militia Groups, White Supremacist, Conservatives, or Republican voters.

They are preparing for violent Leftist.

The same violent Leftist this Country has been watching burn Democrat cities every night for months now.

I haven't read any of the posts other than the OP but I guarantee you that (if it hasn't happened already) that the OP will state that he is ready to shoot someone....

I haven't read any of the posts other than the OP but I guarantee you that (if it hasn't happened already) that the OP will state that he is ready to shoot someone....
If you are referring to me as the OP instead of the author of the OP then let me assure you this.

I won't be shooting anyone.

I do not live in a Leftist run Blue Shit Hole City.

And, furthermore .... here in the Great State of Texas .... our Governor has already dispatched the National Guard to those Leftist run Blue Shit Hole Cities here.

I don't expect there will be much of that Marxist Bullshit here.

Yeah ...

You keep quoting Fake News stories from CNN and the New York Times.

As I stated in comment #25 .....

You Leftist don't live in reality.

These Democrat towns and cities are not preparing for rioting from Militia Groups, White Supremacist, Conservatives, or Republican voters.

They are preparing for violent Leftist.

The same violent Leftist this Country has been watching burn Democrat cities every night for months now.
Meanwhile, back on Earth:

Western Pa. police ready for any election-related shenanigans, as report warns of possible militia violence

Study warns five states at high risk for election-related armed violence by militia groups

They are going to create another manufactured riots in different cities like Houston. They are going to use children in these riots. That is why some of these schools are closed on election day. But the kids are only going to be shouting out chants with the protesters, while these Deep State operatives will be mixed in with the protesters, throwing bottles and other material at those they believe are Pres. trump supporters.
These Deep State agitators knows who are Pres. Trump supporters by facial recognition that is being done by their cameras crew surveilling from an unknown vehicle or building. And then they delay the message to their foot soldierhttps://youtu.be/VsvPg75-pWks that are in the crowd of protesters that are wearing an ear piece.

You psycho Leftist don't live in reality.

Stop pretending you do.

The ACLED study used in both your links quotes the very same Fake News articles you quoted earlier in comment #26 from the NY Times and CNN.

It doesn't matter how many times you keep posting the very same Fake News articles.

It does not change the FACT that these Democrat run cities are preparing for violence from psycho Leftist.

NOT from Militia Groups, White Supremacist, Conservatives, or Republican voters.

LEFTIST !!!

Last edited:

Many times I"ve seen that CNN, DHS, and the FBI don't even know the difference between "radical right-wingers" and "radical left-wingers." They seem to confuse the two very often because they're using standards of definition that have been in existence for decades. Seemingly more often there are hybrid radicals that exhibit traits found in both sides. It's not all black and white anymore.

Take for instance the "sovereign citizen" phenomenon: Very often, they share the same disgust for government and law-enforcement found in terrorist organizations like antifa and BLM. Another example is that the DHS and FBI were quick to asses the plot to kidnap the Michigan Governor as "right-wing white supremacists", but this was not the case. They had far more in common with left-wing anarchists, and hated President Trump.

‘White Supremacist’ In Kidnapping Plot Is A Trump-Hating Anarchist

Many times I"ve seen that CNN, DHS, and the FBI don't even know the difference between "radical right-wingers" and "radical left-wingers." They seem to confuse the two very often because they're using standards of definition that have been in existence for decades. Seemingly more often there are hybrid radicals that exhibit traits found in both sides. It's not all black and white anymore.

Take for instance the "sovereign citizen" phenomenon: Very often, they share the same disgust for government and law-enforcement found in terrorist organizations like antifa and BLM. Another example is that the DHS and FBI were quick to asses the plot to kidnap the Michigan Governor as "right-wing white supremacists", but this was not the case. They had far more in common with left-wing anarchists, and hated President Trump.

‘White Supremacist’ In Kidnapping Plot Is A Trump-Hating Anarchist
I'm sure you know better than the FBI. Is this the guy who has far more in common with left-wing anarchists? He is a nutcase but not a leftist one.

Brandon Caserta was depicted wearing a Hawaiian-style shirt associated with the boogaloo movement in a TikTok video; and on Facebook, he praised Kyle Rittenhouse, a civilian who shot three protesters, killing two, during unrest in Kenosha, Wisconsin, in August. Caserta was also a COVID-19 denier and supported the QAnon conspiracy theory; however, in one video, he criticized President Trump and called him a tyrant. His belief system apparently became more extreme following Whitmer's implementation of the statewide lockdown. His social media activity originally consisted of posts about comedy shows and podcasts, motivational quotes, and selfies; but following the lockdown, he began "liking" posts about conspiracy theories regarding Bill Gates, as well as memes about hogtying police officers.[25]

That is the point. No matter who wins, it's not going to change my life one way or the other. I'll still be doing the same things I'm doing now, with the exception of making the left's lives a little more miserable on USMB. I'll still be robbing liberal widows and orphans of their priceless family heirlooms for pennies on the dollar at their yard sales.

Where some see despair, I see nothing but opportunities.

:laughing0301:

That is the point. No matter who wins, it's not going to change my life one way or the other. I'll still be doing the same things I'm doing now, with the exception of making the left's lives a little more miserable on USMB. I'll still be robbing liberal widows and orphans of their priceless family heirlooms for pennies on the dollar at their yard sales.

Where some see despair, I see nothing but opportunities.

:laughing0301:
Lucky you ...

Many other of us have future, family, and children at stake ......

No. We don't typically burn down our own neighborhoods. That generally makes our insurance rates go up.
Yep ...

Burning, Looting, and Murdering is exclusively a Leftist practice.
Not exclusively. Just ask Dylann Roof or James Fields.

When they finally succeed in Harris's second term (if Biden wins, prepare for 300 of those threads by the way), Root and Fields will be printed on the money in Conservistan.

Forum List

Back