Election Day is Nov. 8, but legal challenges already begin

Right...."celebrating"
:laughing0301:
Whatever makes you feel better about it...
:laughing0301:

...smoke two joints...

🚬 🚬

I smoke two joints
when Goat Curry trolls
and two when he trolls again

I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints
and then I smoke two more...

🚬🚬

Is that the song your friend thought was the Bob Marley song? 😂

The same shit you FAILED at the last time. 😂

I think you clowns are confused. We goaded you into going to court because we knew you would lose, like losers. 😄 Again, the elections have already started and the Courts told you last time that they weren't going to throw out the votes of people who voted in good faith even if the method in which they voted was later ruled unacceptable.

All that tells you is the courts are corrupt.

If you can't win such a clear cut case of voter fraud why do you clowns keep coming back to court? 😄

It is hard to win when the judge appointed by the

Communist compromised Kenyan cocksuker

Refuses to hear the case.

Perhaps your CRT "education" failed to explain that to you...

It is hard to win when the judge appointed by the

Communist compromised Kenyan cocksuker

Refuses to hear the case.

Perhaps your CRT "education" failed to explain that to you...
It's not my education in question when you clowns keep doing the same thing expecting a different result. 😂

WASHINGTON (AP) — Election Day is 12 days away. But in courtrooms across the country, efforts to sow doubt over the outcome have already begun.

More than 100 lawsuits have been filed this year around the Nov. 8 elections. The legal challenges, largely by Republicans, target rules for mail-in voting, early voting, voter access, voting machines, voting registration, the counting of mismarked absentee ballots and access for partisan poll watchers.

The cases likely preview a potentially contentious post-election period and the strategy stems partly from the failure of Donald Trump and his allies to prevail in overturning the free and fair results of the 2020 presidential election that he lost to Joe Biden.

That was an ad hoc response fronted by a collection of increasingly ill-prepared lawyers that included Rudy Giuliani. The current effort, however, is more formalized, well-funded and well-organized and is run by the Republican National Committee and other legal allies with strong credentials. Party officials say they are preparing for recounts, contested elections and more litigation. Thousands of volunteers are ready to challenge ballots and search for evidence of malfeasance.

https://apnews.com/article/2022-mid...ump-lawsuits-d93488cda4b33ee3a73657ffe28d6b8f

Elections have become a blood sport for Repubs. Frivolous legal challenges, voter suppression, election worker intimidation, the delusional belief the 2020 wasn't legit.........we are fast becoming a joke among western democracies.
ever since the dems refused to accept the 2000 election and tried to get the courts to count votes differently and toss out mail in ballots from soldiers we have had this sort of thing

It's not my education in question when you clowns keep doing the same thing expecting a different result. 😂

Which is what you and the rest of the uncle toms have done for decades by being owned by the Dems...

Wait, you DON'T want to ensure the elections are fair and true? Or are the only fair elections ones in which a democrat wins?
This isn't about fairness, this is about suppression of voting...

Voting in Europe takes less than 5 mins... Less than 5% experience a queue over 2 minutes...

Can US, especially in minority areas in Red States say the same thing?

What the GOP is doing is to undermine democracy by sowing doubt and fear...

This isn't about fairness, this is about suppression of voting...

Voting in Europe takes less than 5 mins... Less than 5% experience a queue over 2 minutes...

Can US, especially in minority areas in Red States say the same thing?

What the GOP is doing is to undermine democracy by sowing doubt and fear...
2020: Lies. No basis. Prove it in Court. :cool:

2022: STOP TRYING TO PROVE IT IN COURT!!!:omg:

Basically anybody other than your Fuhrer is corrupt right?

The safest bet is to put your trust ONLY in him.

Is that what we've come to?

Did you bother to read the post I was responding to?
they weren't going to throw out the votes of people who voted in good faith even if the method in which they voted was later ruled unacceptable.
Any judge that ruled an illegally cast vote must be counted is corrupt, not a hard concept to grasp. The concept of illegality seems to escape you commies when it's your side doing it.

Forum List

Back