Election Day is Nov. 8, but legal challenges already begin

You don't often get to laugh at anyone else being such a complete embarrassment yourself so it's understandable why you wouldn't pick up on me pointing and laughing at you. 😂
Pointing and laughing at me?

For what? I didn't file anything and I am not the one BITCH and CRYING about election litigation.

I am laughing at YOU.

Again, you add NOTHING but trolls.

Worship The Emperor of Ethiopia and shut the fuck up, Rasta.
:laughing0301:

It's what they want. They want to bring it down.

vHHcC76.jpg

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Just so we're all clear about who is laughing at whom, here it is again:

2020: Sorry. No proof. You gotta prove fraud in Court.

2022: Stop taking this to Court.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Does the pee tape matter? I doubt it would make the slightest difference to Trump's minions.
People don't vote for TRUMP! because he's a nice guy, or someone they would want to live with or even work for. No, the fictitious video didn't even present itself as claiming anyone was hurt or any crimes were committed, so why would it make a difference? It's not like he was taking showers with his underage daughter, after all.

Right. So why are you even responding, Rasta

Don't you have an Ethiopian Emperor to worship?

So when it happens you know how easy all of this was to see coming.
Pointing and laughing at me?

For what? I didn't file anything and I am not the one BITCH and CRYING about election litigation.

I am laughing at YOU.

Again, you add NOTHING but trolls.

Worship The Emperor of Ethiopia and shut the fuck up, Rasta.
I'm a profit Booty, I'm trying to help you out. 😄

Does the pee tape matter? I doubt it would make the slightest difference to Trump's minions.

I wouldn't know but it sure got you TDS assholes in a flutter... until it was proven false. Like the dossier.... you're such a chump

WASHINGTON (AP) — Election Day is 12 days away. But in courtrooms across the country, efforts to sow doubt over the outcome have already begun.

More than 100 lawsuits have been filed this year around the Nov. 8 elections. The legal challenges, largely by Republicans, target rules for mail-in voting, early voting, voter access, voting machines, voting registration, the counting of mismarked absentee ballots and access for partisan poll watchers.

The cases likely preview a potentially contentious post-election period and the strategy stems partly from the failure of Donald Trump and his allies to prevail in overturning the free and fair results of the 2020 presidential election that he lost to Joe Biden.

That was an ad hoc response fronted by a collection of increasingly ill-prepared lawyers that included Rudy Giuliani. The current effort, however, is more formalized, well-funded and well-organized and is run by the Republican National Committee and other legal allies with strong credentials. Party officials say they are preparing for recounts, contested elections and more litigation. Thousands of volunteers are ready to challenge ballots and search for evidence of malfeasance.

https://apnews.com/article/2022-mid...ump-lawsuits-d93488cda4b33ee3a73657ffe28d6b8f

Elections have become a blood sport for Repubs. Frivolous legal challenges, voter suppression, election worker intimidation, the delusional belief the 2020 wasn't legit.........we are fast becoming a joke among western democracies.
Quit trying to cheat.

Problem solved.

Forum List

Back