Election Day is Nov. 8, but legal challenges already begin

Any judge that ruled an illegally cast vote must be counted is corrupt, not a hard concept to grasp. The concept of illegality seems to escape you commies when it's your side doing it.
The votes aren't what was ruled illegal. Like the DeSantis case, if the voters were told by election officials that they could vote in such a manner, even if that method of voting is later ruled to have violated State election laws those voters will still have their votes counted and all election officials have to do is make sure they comply with the ruling is to follow it for the next election. 😁

This isn't about fairness, this is about suppression of voting...

Voting in Europe takes less than 5 mins... Less than 5% experience a queue over 2 minutes...

Can US, especially in minority areas in Red States say the same thing?

What the GOP is doing is to undermine democracy by sowing doubt and fear...

It usually takes me less than 10 minutes, in and out. Anyone that waits to the last second to vote deserves to stand in line for a while. I'll be voting today in early in person voting, I'll let ya know how long it takes.

The votes aren't what was ruled illegal. Like the DeSantis case, if the voters were told by election officials that they could vote in such a manner, even if that method of voting is later ruled to have violated State election laws those voters will still have their votes counted and all election officials have to do is make sure they comply with the ruling is to follow it for the next election. 😁

What do you fail to understand that it's on the voter to know if they are eligible to vote, especially felons. It's on them to verify their rights have been restored before registering and voting. That information comes from the dept of corrections, not a registrars office.

But that said, in 2020 judges illegally extended deadlines for receiving ballots and many other things that violated State voting laws. That is corruption.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
This isn't about fairness, this is about suppression of voting...

Voting in Europe takes less than 5 mins... Less than 5% experience a queue over 2 minutes...
How many people are voting?
Can US, especially in minority areas in Red States say the same thing?

What the GOP is doing is to undermine democracy by sowing doubt and fear...
I've never had to wait more than a few minutes to vote, and those times were when it was imperative for sane people to keep a democrat out of office, so everybody showed up after work (that's when Republicans vote, after all).

Look, we've set aside a special day for democrats to vote, so they don't have to be around those icky Republicans. It's on Saturday, so they'll have the whole place to themselves.

What do you fail to understand that it's on the voter to know if they are eligible to vote, especially felons. It's on them to verify their rights have been restored before registering and voting. That information comes from the dept of corrections, not a registrars office.

But that said, in 2020 judges illegally extended deadlines for receiving ballots and many other things that violated State voting laws. That is corruption.
😄

You're the one who failed to understand the rulings Short Bus. If election officials tells felons they can vote and then issue them ballots, they have a reasonable expectation that they have the right to vote. Same with drop boxes and extending early voting hours. If election officials extend early voting and voters take advantage of that the courts aren't going to go back after the fact and discount those votes because the fault is not with the voter.

Did you bother to read the post I was responding to?

Any judge that ruled an illegally cast vote must be counted is corrupt, not a hard concept to grasp. The concept of illegality seems to escape you commies when it's your side doing it.

Any judge that ordered evidence collected illegally must be used in a criminal case would find himself overturned on appeal and likely disbarred. Why is it so hard for them to understand that the rules have to apply or they're meaningless?

😄

You're the one who failed to understand the rulings Short Bus. If election officials tells felons they can vote and then issue them ballots, they have a reasonable expectation that they have the right to vote. Same with drop boxes and extending early voting hours. If election officials extend early voting and voters take advantage of that the courts aren't going to go back after the fact and discount those votes because the fault is not with the voter.

Election officials only have the information the felon provides on their registration form, it's the felon that falsely claims eligibility. Kind of like the non-citizen that falsely claims citizenship on their registration form. The registrar has no way of verifying the information. It's on the voter to get it right, otherwise they are committing fraud. It says so right on the form.

Election officials only have the information the felon provides on their registration form, it's the felon that falsely claims eligibility. Kind of like the non-citizen that falsely claims citizenship on their registration form. The registrar has no way of verifying the information. It's on the voter to get it right, otherwise they are committing fraud. It says so right on the form.

Hey you Dipshit, there's a big difference in your fantasy scenario than in what actually happened. In the DeSantis case Florida voters passed a referendum to allow felons to vote. DeSantis and the Republican Congress later carved out an exception for felons convicted of murder but did such a shit job of running his administration that that wasn't clear to his own election officials who allowed these people to vote. If anyone, the blame is with DeSantis himself.

Again, the election does not need to be complete for irregularities to occur.

You don't want anyone to complain in real time. You want it to be too late to change.

We know your game.

Cry.
Irregularities according to who? The malcontents that want to sow doubt and discord because their great white savior lost two years ago?
Your tears will sustain me. :)

Here it is again, for those who have joined us. Summary of this thread:

2020: Lies. No basis. Prove it in Court. :cool:

2022: STOP TRYING TO PROVE IT IN COURT!!!:omg:
2020 - 64+ court cases. No basis. All cases tossed. Nothing Proven.

2022 - Ah screw it who cares if the election hasn't been held yet, sow the doubt, flood the zone with BS, get started on the excuse making machines early. :auiqs.jpg:

Irregularities according to who?
Isn't that for the core to decide?

Oh you want to skip the entire process and go straight to throwing it right on out without hearing anything, right?
The malcontents that want to sow doubt and discord because their great white savior lost two years ago?
If they have a complaint, what did they do with it? Wait until it's too late?

Your tears will sustain me.
Who is crying?
:auiqs.jpg:

This thread:

2020: Your complaints are not timely. :cool:

2022: YOU CAN'T COMPLAIN YET. IT'S STILL NOT TOO LATE!!!:oops:

Hey you Dipshit, there's a big difference in your fantasy scenario than in what actually happened. In the DeSantis case Florida voters passed a referendum to allow felons to vote. DeSantis and the Republican Congress later carved out an exception for felons convicted of murder but did such a shit job of running his administration that that wasn't clear to his own election officials who allowed these people to vote. If anyone, the blame is with DeSantis himself.

Once again moron, the information on restoration of rights comes from the dept of corrections, also there were other exceptions besides murder, like sexual assault. It took me 2 seconds to find the information.

Once again moron, the information on restoration of rights comes from the dept of corrections, also there were other exceptions besides murder, like sexual assault. It took me 2 seconds to find the information.

If you bothered to read your own link you'd see that issue went through various legal challenges which probably contributed the the confusion among DeSantis' own election officials.

LMFAO

Even the uncle toms know who the Dems fear most in 2024

Still ain't figured out that an argument that supposes Black democrat voters can't think for themselves is hella racist? 😄

Then why can't you respect the right of Herschel walker to think outside the democrat plantation?

You think blacks do not have the right to disagree with the democrat party, and as a loyal Uncle Tom parrot you never do.

When my ancestors sacked the confederacy, we did not expect uncle toms to tell other blacks they must agree and obey the dem party....

Poor little soy boy, or do you have a preferred pronoun?

You jackasses should have known this was coming and now you're shocked
Should have known what was coming?
CONs making gains in the midterms?
We did.

It's really not much to be orgasming already about.
It's really no big deal.

Then why can't you respect the right of Herschel walker to think outside the democrat plantation?
What makes you think I don't? Herschel Walker is well within his right to pander to racist white voters for financial and political gain. I just don't have to respect him for it.
You think blacks do not have the right to disagree with the democrat party, and as a loyal Uncle Tom parrot you never do.
Unlike you I think Black voters can do whatever they want. That's why it's so notable that we continually choose to reject the Republican Party en masse. Of course you morons, mutants and racist mistake this as some enslavement to the Democratic party but what it really is is just a resounding rejection of the Right. I fully support a more progressive take over of the Democratic party from corrupt and ineffectual moderates.
When my ancestors sacked the confederacy, we did not expect uncle toms to tell other blacks they must agree and obey the dem party....
Should we expect much from the people who as soon as they reunited their Country, turned a blind eye to another 100 years of bigoted white terrorism?

Forum List

Back