Election Day is Nov. 8, but legal challenges already begin

What makes you think I don't? Herschel Walker is well within his right to pander to racist white voters for financial and political gain. I just don't have to respect him for it.

Unlike you I think Black voters can do whatever they want. That's why it's so notable that we continually choose to reject the Republican Party en masse. Of course you morons, mutants and racist mistake this as some enslavement to the Democratic party but what it really is is just a resounding rejection of the Right. I fully support a more progressive take over of the Democratic party from corrupt and ineffectual moderates.

Should we expect much from the people who as soon as they reunited their Country, turned a blind eye to another 100 years of bigoted white terrorism?

70% of whites in the north opposed slavery, never practiced slavery, and fought a war to end slavery. The Republican Party wants all treated equally. You do not. You are a taxpayer funded beneficiary of racial preferences.

As for segregation, which party did that, and which party ended it?

You are a miseducated CRT parrot and an Uncle Tom.

70% of whites in the north opposed slavery, never practiced slavery, and fought a war to end slavery. The Republican Party wants all treated equally. You do not. You are a taxpayer funded beneficiary of racial preferences.
Those whites were fighting to restore the Union. They turned a blind eye to Jim Crow for the next 100 years. There's nothing you can say to mitigate that historical fact.
As for segregation, which party did that, and which party ended it?
Both you moron. Who taught you history?
You are a miseducated CRT parrot and an Uncle Tom.
Then tell me Short Bus, which party ended segregation? 😂

If you bothered to read your own link you'd see that issue went through various legal challenges which probably contributed the the confusion among DeSantis' own election officials.

Poor little commie, you look for any possible reason to excuse your preferred criminal class. The supremes refused to reinstate the stay before the primaries and the case was resolved by the 11th Circuit a month before the general election, so if your criminals had any doubt they should have verified their eligibility with the pardon and parole board BEFORE THEY VOTED. Now run along and sell your excuses to another commie, they might be in a buying mood.

Poor little commie, you look for any possible reason to excuse your preferred criminal class. The supremes refused to reinstate the stay before the primaries and the case was resolved by the 11th Circuit a month before the general election, so if your criminals had any doubt they should have verified their eligibility with the pardon and parole board BEFORE THEY VOTED. Now run along and sell your excuses to another commie, they might be in a buying mood.

😄

Bitch boy, you realize we can see that the court rulings don't match your cuck fantasy right? Where do I have to run to? Reality and the courts agree with me, Short Bus.

😄

Bitch boy, you realize we can see that the court rulings don't match your cuck fantasy right? Where do I have to run to? Reality and the courts agree with me, Short Bus.

I guess you lied when you claimed to have read the link I provided. It outlines the case and dispositions in the various courts. The courts found the law constitutional. Should I use smaller words so you can understand that? So keep making excuses for criminals that accept responsibility for their own actions. I hope they throw the book at them.

Oh, and where are the links to the courts that agree with your lying ass?

It's what they want. They want to bring it down.

vHHcC76.jpg
The cheating? Yes, that should be destroyed.

I guess you lied when you claimed to have read the link I provided. It outlines the case and dispositions in the various courts. The courts found the law constitutional.
The law denying felons the right to vote.
Should I use smaller words so you can understand that? So keep making excuses for criminals that accept responsibility for their own actions. I hope they throw the book at them.
They threw the case out you Dipshit. 😄
Oh, and where are the links to the courts that agree with your lying ass?
Miami judge dismisses voter fraud case trumpeted by DeSantis

Look what happened with the Dobbs decision…That judges don’t want to be involved in any “landmark” case for fear of being targeted by leftist thugs doesn’t mean that the cases brought were defeated. It means that we have cowards in robes that have violated their oath.
And cowards like you that allow our intimidation to continue.

Poor little soy boy, or do you have a preferred pronoun?

You jackasses should have known this was coming and now you're shocked

It's not just republicans going to court, the commies have already lost a case in FL. I'm sure there are a lot more cases the commies have filed across the country. This just shows the OPs hypocrisy.

Sure. But that was AFTER the election was held. Not before. :auiqs.jpg:
But the courts said, "too late, should have filed before the election", now we are filing before the election, and you are saying we should wait until after the election. Are you stupid, or simply corrupt?

2020 - 64+ court cases. No basis. All cases tossed. Nothing Proven.

2022 - Ah screw it who cares if the election hasn't been held yet, sow the doubt, flood the zone with BS, get started on the excuse making machines early. :auiqs.jpg:
All cases tossed BEFORE going to trial. No discovery, no subpoena power, no way to prove the cases without those powers.

All cases tossed BEFORE going to trial. No discovery, no subpoena power, no way to prove the cases without those powers.
Most tossed for lack of evidence. You can't just bring bullshit charges. Which is what the D team brought.

I would just deal with it.

The only people who’ve been arrested for election fraud are Trump supporters in Florida, Trump supporters in Wisconsin & Trump supporters in Texas. Every time Republicans claim an upcoming election is ‘rigged’ — it’s because they are trying to rig the election. Call out the lie.

Forum List

Back