Elderly man , aged 85, dies after inhaling tear gas fired by Israeli forces

The juden love to attack the Protocols of Zion as being a fraud.

But whether the Protocols is fact or fiction really makes no difference.

The information contained in the book about the zionist juden is both timely and relevant.

And should be read by everyone curious about Zionism's long term goals and plans for the goyim of the world. ..... :cool:

Sunni was educated in a mosque as were the persons who murdered two million biafran
children in the 1970s ------and the sudanese who raped hundreds of thousands
and murdered millions and who continue to impose their obscene meccaist ---in the manner
of "al nabi"------- sexual perversities on children in Khartoum.
As was the pakistani army ----which murdered millions and raped
1/4 million girls for the glory of the "god" of the dog kennels called "masjid"------
Most important of all----his school mates are doing their lessons even today in
Syria----to the DELIGHT of both his "god" and the sluts of his creed

The Zionist child Hollie is again showing her ignorance.

A cut and paste is not by definition all words Zionists disagree with .

The information contained in the book about the zionist juden is both timely and relevant.

And should be read by everyone curious about Zionism's long term goals and plans for the goyim of the world. ..... :cool:

Sunni was educated in a mosque as were the persons who murdered two million biafran
children in the 1970s ------and the sudanese who raped hundreds of thousands
and murdered millions and who continue to impose their obscene meccaist ---in the manner
of "al nabi"------- sexual perversities on children in Khartoum.
As was the pakistani army ----which murdered millions and raped
1/4 million girls for the glory of the "god" of the dog kennels called "masjid"------
Most important of all----his school mates are doing their lessons even today in
Syria----to the DELIGHT of both his "god" and the sluts of his creed

The best we can hope for is if the Islamic warriors kill each other till there is none left.

Why is Mohammed(PB&J) Sherri trying to drive this thread off topic? :dunno:

It is her/his usual tactic when she/he realizes she/he is losing the debate, which is often way after it is evident to all that she/he has already lost the debate pages ago.

Does Sweet Caroline wish to justify Israel's murder of this 85 year old Palestinian for all of us?

I have seen no justification for Israels killing of this man.

Why is Mohammed(PB&J) Sherri trying to drive this thread off topic? :dunno:

It is her/his usual tactic when she/he realizes she/he is losing the debate, which is often way after it is evident to all that she/he has already lost the debate pages ago.

Does Sweet Caroline wish to justify Israel's murder of this 85 year old Palestinian for all of us?

I think a fellow "Palestinian" threw the gas canister into the old guy's house to try to score some propaganda points.

Prove me wrong, Mohammed(PB&J)

As I said, we cannot comment, as there will be an Inquiry. This thread needs to die the death it deserves.

Cutting and pasting such idiosy makes you an accomplice to idiocy.
No C&P involved.......100% my thoughts and words......but Thank You for the compliment. ... :cool:

Cutting and pasting such idiosy makes you an accomplice to idiocy.
No C&P involved.......100% my thoughts and words......but Thank You for the compliment. ... :cool:

You're welcome----- anytime that fact that your idiocy is that which originates in your own
depraved mind-----I am sure that many will be happy to note that fact Keep struggling
to avoid that masjid parrot mode in which you were trained

I think a fellow "Palestinian" threw the gas canister into the old guy's house to try to score some propaganda points.

Prove me wrong, Mohammed(PB&J)

:eusa_whistle:

As I said, we cannot comment, as there will be an Inquiry. This thread needs to die the death it deserves.

Is the world supposed to be silent in the face of Israel's killings?

Is that because of The Holocaust?

You should not assume any story until the facts are gone into. You see an article, you quickly post it on here, without knowing the whys and wherefores.

Israel fired tear gas at a house and killed an 85 year old man.

Those are the Facts Israel will have to give an accounting to God for, or should I say all Zionists shall be held to account before God for this murder.

There are consequences for our actions, actions of nations and peoples.

ZIONISTS choose to be Zionists. There are consequences for making that choice for all who make it.

Last edited:
And a terrorist was trying to make an opening in the fence, but hamas says it does not want to start another conflict with Israel.
Did anyone happen to inquire how many pack a week the 85yr old man smoked? Or perhaps who ever was responsible for him had him there because his age and health might well do him in and it might be a martyrs death and money for the family?
Palestinians go out to fence lines to provoke israelis. Tear gas is used to disperse crowds, it is not lethal unless someone has some breathing or health problem. They are used by police and military around the world.

Maybe another question might be placed as to why a palestinians representative in Prague was opening a safe of explosives in his office or why other weapons were also found there? What was he planning? Do other countries need to worry for allowing embassies or consulates to have opened?

Those are the Facts Israel will have to give an accounting to God for, or should I say all Zionists shall be held to account before God for this murder.

The entire country of Israel fired the tear gas?? :cuckoo:

I still think one of your fellow Muslimes threw it in the house to score propaganda points.

Below is an article with photos of US veterans attacked by Israel with tear gas in Palestine

And guess where the Israeli tear gas was made? The USA

Fridays In Frontline Villages: Palestinians and Internationals Join In Resistance U.S. military veterans got a taste of some U.S. weaponry today in the village of Bil’in.

"The Veterans Peace Team delegation in Palestine encountered U.S.-made tear gas when they joined the weekly demonstration in the village of Bil’in, where Israel has been building part of its “separation barrier,” otherwise known as the “apartheid wall.” A large segment of the village’s land has been taken away by the wall, which separates the village from the enormous settlement of Modi’in Illit and the smaller settlement of Mattityahu East. Residents of the village took Israeli authorities to court and won a ruling forcing the Israelis to move the wall—the only time this has occurred so far—and they regained 200 acres of their stolen land, but the wall and its security buffer zone still incorporate 60 percent of village agricultural lands into the settlements.

Above: US war veterans with the Vets for Peace Team were tear gassed by Israel yesterday. *Israel used tear gas made in the USA to attack the vets. Photo by ELLEN DAVIDSON

Ellen Davidson is accompanying a delegation of U.S. military veterans in the West Bank. On Nov. 15, the delegation took part in the weekly demonstrations against the apartheid wall in the village of Bil’in. Below is the report from November 15. See reports from*November 7,*November 8, and*November 10

US Vets Peace Team Tear Gassed In Palestine By Israel | PopularResistance.Org

The entire country of Israel fired the tear gas?? :cuckoo:

I still think one of your fellow Muslimes threw it in the house to score propaganda points.

I believe the whole story. Some isa-worshipping dogs went into one of their usual
rabid fits ------some Israelis used tear gas to calm the dogs------meanwhile---nearby a baby
coughed and spit up some of his milk ------and sometime later----an old sick man of 85
died. Nothing unusual Just stuff that happens. The sun rose in the morning
and set in the evening. ------etc etc etc

And a terrorist was trying to make an opening in the fence, but hamas says it does not want to start another conflict with Israel.
Did anyone happen to inquire how many pack a week the 85yr old man smoked? Or perhaps who ever was responsible for him had him there because his age and health might well do him in and it might be a martyrs death and money for the family?
Palestinians go out to fence lines to provoke israelis. Tear gas is used to disperse crowds, it is not lethal unless someone has some breathing or health problem. They are used by police and military around the world.

Maybe another question might be placed as to why a palestinians representative in Prague was opening a safe of explosives in his office or why other weapons were also found there? What was he planning? Do other countries need to worry for allowing embassies or consulates to have opened?

Nothing justifies Israel deliberately attacking an 85 year old Palestinian man in his home in Occupied Palestine with tear gas.

THAT is an unlawful targeting of a civilian and a war crime under The Fourth Geneva Convention.

Forum List

Back