Elderly man , aged 85, dies after inhaling tear gas fired by Israeli forces

And a terrorist was trying to make an opening in the fence, but hamas says it does not want to start another conflict with Israel.
Did anyone happen to inquire how many pack a week the 85yr old man smoked? Or perhaps who ever was responsible for him had him there because his age and health might well do him in and it might be a martyrs death and money for the family?
Palestinians go out to fence lines to provoke israelis. Tear gas is used to disperse crowds, it is not lethal unless someone has some breathing or health problem. They are used by police and military around the world.

Maybe another question might be placed as to why a palestinians representative in Prague was opening a safe of explosives in his office or why other weapons were also found there? What was he planning? Do other countries need to worry for allowing embassies or consulates to have opened?

Nothing justifies Israel deliberately attacking an 85 year old Palestinian man in his home in Occupied Palestine with tear gas.

THAT is an unlawful targeting of a civilian and a war crime under The Fourth Geneva Convention.

Stop says Israel deliberately attacked a 85 year old Palestinian in his home. You so lose every single debate you participate in. What a joke. :lol:

And a terrorist was trying to make an opening in the fence, but hamas says it does not want to start another conflict with Israel.
Did anyone happen to inquire how many pack a week the 85yr old man smoked? Or perhaps who ever was responsible for him had him there because his age and health might well do him in and it might be a martyrs death and money for the family?
Palestinians go out to fence lines to provoke israelis. Tear gas is used to disperse crowds, it is not lethal unless someone has some breathing or health problem. They are used by police and military around the world.

Maybe another question might be placed as to why a palestinians representative in Prague was opening a safe of explosives in his office or why other weapons were also found there? What was he planning? Do other countries need to worry for allowing embassies or consulates to have opened?

Nothing justifies Israel deliberately attacking an 85 year old Palestinian man in his home in Occupied Palestine with tear gas.

THAT is an unlawful targeting of a civilian and a war crime under The Fourth Geneva Convention.

Prove he was deliberately attacked, Mohammed(PB&J) Sherri.

nothing justifies the existence of a disgusting jihado fascist like you ----your existence is
an ABOMINATION

Below is an article with photos of US veterans attacked by Israel with tear gas in Palestine

And guess where the Israeli tear gas was made? The USA

Fridays In Frontline Villages: Palestinians and Internationals Join In Resistance U.S. military veterans got a taste of some U.S. weaponry today in the village of Bil’in.

"The Veterans Peace Team delegation in Palestine encountered U.S.-made tear gas when they joined the weekly demonstration in the village of Bil’in, where Israel has been building part of its “separation barrier,” otherwise known as the “apartheid wall.” A large segment of the village’s land has been taken away by the wall, which separates the village from the enormous settlement of Modi’in Illit and the smaller settlement of Mattityahu East. Residents of the village took Israeli authorities to court and won a ruling forcing the Israelis to move the wall—the only time this has occurred so far—and they regained 200 acres of their stolen land, but the wall and its security buffer zone still incorporate 60 percent of village agricultural lands into the settlements.

Above: US war veterans with the Vets for Peace Team were tear gassed by Israel yesterday. *Israel used tear gas made in the USA to attack the vets. Photo by ELLEN DAVIDSON

Ellen Davidson is accompanying a delegation of U.S. military veterans in the West Bank. On Nov. 15, the delegation took part in the weekly demonstrations against the apartheid wall in the village of Bil’in. Below is the report from November 15. See reports from*November 7,*November 8, and*November 10

US Vets Peace Team Tear Gassed In Palestine By Israel | PopularResistance.Org
Those vets have no business being there. I can't understand why Israel allows them into the country. I'll bet they won't be back. And tear gas is harmless unless someone has severe respiratory problems, i.e: 85 year old heavy smokers with asthma and emphysema.

Below is an article with photos of US veterans attacked by Israel with tear gas in Palestine

Fridays In Frontline Villages: Palestinians and Internationals Join In Resistance U.S. military veterans got a taste of some U.S. weaponry today in the village of Bil’in.

"The Veterans Peace Team delegation in Palestine encountered U.S.-made tear gas when they joined the weekly demonstration in the village of Bil’in, where Israel has been building part of its “separation barrier,” otherwise known as the “apartheid wall.” A large segment of the village’s land has been taken away by the wall, which separates the village from the enormous settlement of Modi’in Illit and the smaller settlement of Mattityahu East. Residents of the village took Israeli authorities to court and won a ruling forcing the Israelis to move the wall—the only time this has occurred so far—and they regained 200 acres of their stolen land, but the wall and its security buffer zone still incorporate 60 percent of village agricultural lands into the settlements.

Above: US war veterans with the Vets for Peace Team were tear gassed by Israel yesterday. *Israel used tear gas made in the USA to attack the vets. Photo by ELLEN DAVIDSON

Ellen Davidson is accompanying a delegation of U.S. military veterans in the West Bank. On Nov. 15, the delegation took part in the weekly demonstrations against the apartheid wall in the village of Bil’in. Below is the report from November 15. See reports from*November 7,*November 8, and*November 10

Mrs. Sherri will never tell you about the Americans her friends have murdered, such as those Americans who happened to be delivering scholarships to the Palestinians. Meanwhile, it would be nice if Mrs. Sherri can tell us about all the elderly people her friends have managed to kill in Syria. Of course her friends have killed the elderly Christians in Egypt and Iraq, but she can just tell us about the elderly killed in Syria, both Muslims and Christians, by her friends.

Nothing justifies what your friends are doing to innocent people in many different areas of the Middle East, but evidently you have no problem with what your friends are doing. I wonder how many innocent people have been killed by Mrs. Sherri's friends in the Middle East today. I don't think Mrs. Sherri bothers to keep track of this.

tear gas is not news to our veterans All the kids undergoing basic training are
subjected to tear gas as part of their training -----they neither choke nor die

deliberately attacking an 85yr old man amid a crowd from the other side of a fence?????
Lobbing a tear gas canister over the fence with such accuracy knowing a harmless but irritating gas would kill?
Stones are more dangerous but I don't see many anti-Israelis condemning stone throwers when they harm or kill.

deliberately attacking an 85yr old man amid a crowd from the other side of a fence?????
Lobbing a tear gas canister over the fence with such accuracy knowing a harmless but irritating gas would kill?
Stones are more dangerous but I don't see many anti-Israelis condemning stone throwers when they harm or kill.

stretch your imagination, aris.

stretch your imagination, aris.

Nobody can stretch their imagination as much as Ma'an agency can.

tear gas is not news to our veterans All the kids undergoing basic training are
subjected to tear gas as part of their training -----they neither choke nor die
Drill sergeants walk around in the gas chambers without masks to show trainees that tear gas is harmless. CS gas, that is. CN gas will not let you do that.

How fortunate for Mahmoud that the elderly man had the good sense to die, providing an opportunity to open another thread for promotion of jooooo hatred.

How fortunate for Mahmoud that the elderly man had the good sense to die, providing an opportunity to open another thread for promotion of jooooo hatred.

and a FINANCIAL BOON to his family------they can claim the SHAHID PRIZE----its
better than life insurance

Those vets have no business being there. I can't understand why Israel allows them into the country. I'll bet they won't be back. And tear gas is harmless unless someone has severe respiratory problems, i.e: 85 year old heavy smokers with asthma and emphysema.

yes----tear gas can be a problem to the kind of people who die at the drop of a hat.
----the asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary types. Mostly they are just
FOUND DEAD. I know of lots of cases. ------a mild "cold" can do it.
sitting in a car on a hot day can do it. -----a bit of an allergic reaction to pollen
can do it Quite a tragedy when it happens in a young person. -----when
you talk of the death of an 85 year old man------chances are----unless there is a
knife stiicking out of his chest------he just "UP AN' DIED" if he arrives at the
hospital DOA ------call the coroner----but do not expect him to make it a
CORONER's CASE

I wonder when sherri will present the autopsy results.

As to the vets------uhm-----I do hope they are not wearing their uniforms----
as far as I know -----doing so under stuch a circumstance would be a
VIOLATION OF MILITARY LAW ---

I am still burning with curiosity on this TWO ATTACKS------the 85 year old
man in whose house a cannister of tear gas landed-----he breathed and
was then taken to a hospital and then died Anyone have any details at all---
liike how long he SURVIVED THE TEAR GAS ATTACK? will his case make
the medical journals as "HITHERTO UNREPORTED LATE EFFECTS OF TEAR GAS"??

How about the baby which spit up and coughed ----did he survive?

Stop says Israel deliberately attacked a 85 year old Palestinian in his home. You so lose every single debate you participate in. What a joke. :lol:

Learn to write English, you are not even able to write a sentence that makes sense.

The Zionists cannot acknowledge Israel's crimes, their eyes and ears and hearts are so blinded from the Idolatry called Zionism they embrace.

Zionism, It is a cult practice, draining Zionists of humanity and morality and sight.

And it fills Zionists with Hate.

Learn to write English, you are not even able to write a sentence that makes sense.

Mrs. Sherri is back to her old standby telling posters to learn to write English." Strange that others can understand what the posters are saying. Maybe Mrs. Sherri is the one who needs a refresher course in English. Say maybe the Iranian gang posting took ESL classes and that is why they are having a difficult time understanding English.

The Zionists cannot acknowledge Israel's crimes, their eyes and ears and hearts are so blinded from the Idolatry called Zionism they embrace.

Zionism, It is a cult practice, draining Zionists of humanity and morality and sight.

Funny, funny, especially when Mrs. Sherri's friends have murdered in the millions. Maybe Mrs. Sherri thinks that it is moral when people are murdered for their religious beliefs by her friends.

Funny, funny, especially when Mrs. Sherri's friends have murdered in the millions. Maybe Mrs. Sherri thinks that it is moral when people are murdered for their religious beliefs by her friends.

Ms Sherri does not think----she parrots bits and pieces of propaganda excrement.
I wonder who writes her briefs and petitions. There was a time that I was doing a
PRO SE job on a really complicated case. Of course I did not do it alone----I had the
help of a retired lawyer. I did the writing and he was SO DAMNED PICKY about it.
I will say that my writing was a LOT BETTER THAN SHERRI's -----but the retired lawyer
found all kinds of teensy errors he seemed to believe it SO IMPORTANT that the
writings be PERFECT or my stuff would be THROWN OUT. Sherris output is pathetic.

Another elderly lawyer once told me-----"all I sell is time and words" Well---sherry
seems to have plenty of time-----but who would want to pay for those 'words'???

Forum List

Back