Either America Or Government School

A simple life is what I sacrificed for in the american rat race. The self induced quarantine hasn't affected me much. We do alit less spending which helps us and the economy.

A simple life is what I sacrificed for in the american rat race. The self induced quarantine hasn't affected me much. We do alit less spending which helps us and the economy.

"A simple life is what I sacrificed for in the american rat race."

Quite the patriot, you.

Didn't you write these posts?

now I have not a patriotic bone in my body

. Of course I will admit I don't have a patriotic bone in my body eventhough i was born in america

Yeah I'm not all that crazily patriotic because that might dilute my thinking. I fly old glory for my brother who died in service. I put God above all else. And I do believe that if one says the same thing every day it loses its message. I was born in america to two full blooded swedes. Sweden is my heritage american is my citizenship.

Yeah I'm not all that crazily patriotic because that might dilute my thinking. I fly old glory for my brother who died in service. I put God above all else. And I do believe that if one says the same thing every day it loses its message. I was born in america to two full blooded swedes. Sweden is my heritage american is my citizenship.

I was born elsewhere, yet am far more American than you are.

How'd that happen.

I worked hard, saved, raised my kids, attended church and still do. I've followed the law and paid my taxes willingly. That's patriotic if you ask me. Many that call themselves patriots have done less. I have voted third party in the last three elections. I feel that's a patriotic thing to do as well. What more would you want?

Forum List

Back