Edited Trump Epstein Photos By Fox News

Everyone knows Trump and Epstein are friends.
So why did Fox News edit Trump out of the photos with the dead pervert?

"Fox News was caught on Sunday editing President Donald Trump out of a photo in which he appeared with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.
During a segment on the allegations against Ghislaine Maxwell, Fox News repeatedly showed B-roll of a photo which originally included Trump alongside Epstein. But each time the photo was shown, Trump had been cropped out"

Pres.Trump admitted that he knew Epstein. He was a guest at his resort. And at Heidi Klum's party. Every guest were posing for the cameras guys. Whatever the cameras guys tell them to take a pic with certain guest. The guest will do it as a friendly gesture. And plus it gives the guest more publicity.

Has nothing to do with why Fox News edited out Trump's pic.
Now Fox News is backtracking. I feel this story has hit many nerves. Especially Trump, and of course his minions.

Well there is other pics of Maxwell with Epstein that they can use. And so why would Fox News so happen to used a photo that they have to cut him out?
Like I always keep saying, Fox News is the controlled opposition. They are here to manipulate Trump's supporters mind.
I'm warning y'all, and I can't keep on warning you all all the time. That is how a psyop operation works. They infiltrate their people into the sheep pen so that they can lure them away.

1594064534200.png

Forum List

Back