Trump Party Pal Epstein Reached Out to Nassar

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Well known Trump buddy Jeffery Epstein reached out to US Gymnastics felon Larry Nassar before he took his own life according to the AP.

"A LETTER TO ANOTHER SEX OFFENDER

Among the new revelations was an attempt by Epstein to reach out to another notorious pedophile: Larry Nassar, the USA Gymnastics team doctor convicted of sexually abusing scores of young athletes.

A letter sent by Epstein to Nassar was found returned to sender in the jail’s mail room weeks after Epstein’s death. “It appeared he mailed it out and it was returned back to him,” the investigator who found the letter told a corrections official by email. “I am not sure if I should open it or should we hand it over to anyone?”

If you want to know what Democrats are pedos, just ask a democrat who their faves are.

Hey op, which democrats are your faves?

Who is she talking about? You don't ask to cover for pedos.

MTG is RIGHT

Trump Party Pal Epstein​

Neon Lights Fake News Alert GIF | GIFDB.com

Well known Trump buddy Jeffery Epstein reached out to US Gymnastics felon Larry Nassar before he took his own life according to the AP.

Among the new revelations was an attempt by Epstein to reach out to another notorious pedophile: Larry Nassar, the USA Gymnastics team doctor convicted of sexually abusing scores of young athletes.

A letter sent by Epstein to Nassar was found returned to sender in the jail’s mail room weeks after Epstein’s death. “It appeared he mailed it out and it was returned back to him,” the investigator who found the letter told a corrections official by email. “I am not sure if I should open it or should we hand it over to anyone?”

A confederacy of pedophiles.

The AP??? Lol. It’s not likely they will report the truth, which explains why you’re so uninformed.

Apparently you don’t know Epstein had many D friends including your messiah BJ Bubba.

Trump Party Pal Epstein​

Neon Lights Fake News Alert GIF | GIFDB.com
How many people close to Trump need to write this before you will believe it?

“He lacks any shred of human decency, humility or caring. He is morally bankrupt, breathtakingly dishonest, lethally incompetent, and stunningly ignorant of virtually anything related to governing, history, geography, human events or world affairs. He is a traitor and a malignancy in our nation and represents a clear and present danger to our democracy and the rule of law.”

You mean Clinton’s buddy right?

Forum List

Back