Edison Analysis – BIDEN Takes 98% Of A 23,487 Vote Batch At 12:18 AM – At The Same Time Ruby Freeman Was Filmed Allegedly Pulling Out Suitcases Of Bal

We'll just assume you're gonna say "no evidence" even when evidence is FUCKING YOUR GODDAMN EYE HOLES.

But you don't have evidence. You're just have people saying you have evidence. That's a totally different thing, and that's why you can't ever present any actual evidence.

Given how badly you suck at fraud, why do you keep trying? We know you're a fraud attempting a fascist coup. There's no need to keep hammering on that point.

In summary: Suck it harder, fascist loser.
Watch the video, you fucking moron.

Did that. It didn't show any fraud. It just showed some liars claiming there was fraud.

So why are you lying here? Butthurt. Raging red-hot butthurt. You'd literally destroy the nation just over that butthurt.

That's not how grownups act. You're a psychopath toddler.

Joe and the Dems Stole It
View attachment 425501
This is what the other 53% see.
57d31d9f1300002b0039b0a5.jpeg
iu

Did that. It didn't show any fraud. It just showed some liars claiming there was fraud.

So why are you lying here? Butthurt. Raging red-hot butthurt. You'd literally destroy the nation just over that butthurt.

That's not how grownups act. You're a psychopath toddler.
You are cracking me up. It did show fraud.

The evidence just keeps piling up.

William Stringer, using the handle Endeez, thinks he found a bombshell with Biden taking a minimum of 98% of a 23,487 vote batch at 12:18 am. The author of the clip asks people to watch the first minute. He believes he has found fraud.
Biden’s lead in Georgia is only 12,781 votes.
“This analysis is based on official timestamped election night data from Edison Research which was obtained from the NYT website,” Endeez writes. Endeez continues:
This batch of 23,487 votes went, at an absolute minimum accounting for all decimal places, 97.9779% for Biden.
This batch was uploaded at 12:18 AM EST on Nov 4 (election results began the evening of Nov 3).
This is not a case of updating one candidate at a time; we can see from looking at the surrounding batches that Trump did not receive any corresponding entries.
According to official data released by the state of Georgia, the county in which Biden received the highest percentage of total absentee by mail votes was Dekalb County at 86.39%.
That makes this batch of votes extremely suspect, even if every single allowance is made with the minimum number of votes gained and assuming it’s 100% mail-in from the most heavily D county.
The ballots that comprised this batch should and must be obtained and independently audited (i.e. not by city officials) as soon as possible.
Video below: Link
This is the count that was entered into the system while the infamous video from the Georgia hearing was being recorded.
Footage of State Farm Arena in Atlanta shows that after poll monitors and media were told counting was done, four workers stayed behind to count ballots, at times pulling out suitcases containing ballots from underneath desks.
Our team has estimated that each of the suitcases could contain about 6,000 ballots, for a total of 24,000, which is almost exactly the amount dumped at 12:18AM.
Allegedly a broken water pipe at the ballot processing site at State Farm arena caused a delay in Fulton County’s ability to process thousands of absentee-by-mail votes on election night.
As we reported before no repair orders or work orders or invoices from a plumber associated with this “burst pipe” were provided. Nothing.
As the GP reported the woman that was wearing a purple shirt made a mistake and left her purse on her desk advertising her business.
Her name is Ruby Freeman.
Her T-shirt says “Lady Ruby” and her purse says, “LaRuby” which is her company.
Her company is called “LaRuby’s Unique Treasures.”
Printscreen of her Linkedin page:
Ruby was wearing a different shirt but had the same purse by her side.
As a reminder, the security footage correlates with affidavits of witness and the data dumps correlate too. This is not good for all of us.
After the hearngs Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp said he wants a signature audit from his secretary of state.
The Republican, who has been criticized by President Trump for his handling of the election, told host Laura Ingraham in a Fox News town hall that he was troubled after hearings before Georgia Senate panels on Thursday in which attorneys working with the president’s legal team revealed surveillance video they claim shows ballot-counting irregularities at State Farm Arena in Atlanta.
“I called early on for a signature. Obviously, the secretary of state, per the laws in the Constitution, would have to order that. He has not done that. I think it should be done,” Kemp said of Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger.
“I think especially what we saw today, it raises more questions. There needs to be transparency on that. I would again call for that. I think in the next 24 hours, hopefully, we will see a lot more from the hearings that the legislature had today, and we will be able to look and see what the next steps are,” he added.
Let me ask you this. Do you believe there to be any irregularities in votes for Trump or do you pretend those voters are a angelic? I’m just trying to get a feel for your black and white thinking.​
The Trumpistas know they're full of shit. They've been talking about fraud since before the first ballot was cast. It's been their talking point all along, truth or evidence be damned. They're the ones that've been trying to steal the election that Biden won fair and square. If there was a much evidence as they say, we'd all know it without question and so would the judges, many Republican, who have ruled against them.​
It's not a "talking point" moron. It's a fact. Nothingcould be more obvious than the fact that this election was a swindle. Turds like you are spew talking points like there's no tomorrow. You keep saying "no evidence" even though a mountain of virtually irrefutable evidence has been presented. The brainwashed minions are going to swallow that only for so long, and the SC isn't going to swallow a word of it.
So just how many votes did Trump win by? Which states? Is it all the swing states that Biden currently won?That’s convenient. See if this was so cut and dried, you should be able to answer these basic questions.

William Stringer, using the handle Endeez, thinks he found a bombshell with Biden taking a minimum of 98% of a 23,487 vote batch at 12:18 am. The author of the clip asks people to watch the first minute. He believes he has found fraud.
“This analysis is based on official timestamped election night data from Edison Research which was obtained from the NYT website,” Endeez writes. Endeez continues:
This batch of 23,487 votes went, at an absolute minimum accounting for all decimal places, 97.9779% for Biden.
This batch was uploaded at 12:18 AM EST on Nov 4 (election results began the evening of Nov 3).
This is not a case of updating one candidate at a time; we can see from looking at the surrounding batches that Trump did not receive any corresponding entries.
According to official data released by the state of Georgia, the county in which Biden received the highest percentage of total absentee by mail votes was Dekalb County at 86.39%.
That makes this batch of votes extremely suspect, even if every single allowance is made with the minimum number of votes gained and assuming it’s 100% mail-in from the most heavily D county.
The ballots that comprised this batch should and must be obtained and independently audited (i.e. not by city officials) as soon as possible.
This is the count that was entered into the system while the infamous video from the Georgia hearing was being recorded.
Footage of State Farm Arena in Atlanta shows that after poll monitors and media were told counting was done, four workers stayed behind to count ballots, at times pulling out suitcases containing ballots from underneath desks.
Our team has estimated that each of the suitcases could contain about 6,000 ballots, for a total of 24,000, which is almost exactly the amount dumped at 12:18AM.
Allegedly a broken water pipe at the ballot processing site at State Farm arena caused a delay in Fulton County’s ability to process thousands of absentee-by-mail votes on election night.
As we reported before no repair orders or work orders or invoices from a plumber associated with this “burst pipe” were provided. Nothing.
As the GP reported the woman that was wearing a purple shirt made a mistake and left her purse on her desk advertising her business.
As a reminder, the security footage correlates with affidavits of witness and the data dumps correlate too. This is not good for all of us.
After the hearngs Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp said he wants a signature audit from his secretary of state.
The Republican, who has been criticized by President Trump for his handling of the election, told host Laura Ingraham in a Fox News town hall that he was troubled after hearings before Georgia Senate panels on Thursday in which attorneys working with the president’s legal team revealed surveillance video they claim shows ballot-counting irregularities at State Farm Arena in Atlanta.
“I called early on for a signature. Obviously, the secretary of state, per the laws in the Constitution, would have to order that. He has not done that. I think it should be done,” Kemp said of Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger.
“I think especially what we saw today, it raises more questions. There needs to be transparency on that. I would again call for that. I think in the next 24 hours, hopefully, we will see a lot more from the hearings that the legislature had today, and we will be able to look and see what the next steps are,” he added.
Let me ask you this. Do you believe there to be any irregularities in votes for Trump or do you pretend those voters are a angelic? I’m just trying to get a feel for your black and white thinking.​
The Trumpistas know they're full of shit. They've been talking about fraud since before the first ballot was cast. It's been their talking point all along, truth or evidence be damned. They're the ones that've been trying to steal the election that Biden won fair and square. If there was a much evidence as they say, we'd all know it without question and so would the judges, many Republican, who have ruled against them.​
It's not a "talking point" moron. It's a fact. Nothingcould be more obvious than the fact that this election was a swindle. Turds like you are spew talking points like there's no tomorrow. You keep saying "no evidence" even though a mountain of virtually irrefutable evidence has been presented. The brainwashed minions are going to swallow that only for so long, and the SC isn't going to swallow a word of it.
So just how many votes did Trump win by? Which states? Is it all the swing states that Biden currently won?That’s convenient. See if this was so cut and dried, you should be able to answer these basic questions.
He definitely won AZ, LV, MI, WI, PA and GA.

They're the ones that've been trying to steal the election that Biden won fair and square...
And yet, we have no videos of Republicans with suitcases full of ballots, claiming counting is "over" until the poll watchers leave. Joe Stole It. You know it, I know it, the American People Know It.

The video showed a large room with poll observers deliberately cordoned off from any meaningful observation. Shortly before 10:00 P.M., one of the poll workers — a black woman with eye-catching long, blond braids — approached the observers, and, not long after that, with apparent reluctance, the observers filed away, vacating the room a little before 11 P.M.

At 11:00, with the room ostensibly shut down and the observers gone, the remaining poll workers suddenly sprang into action, dragging rolling suitcases out from under a table. They took ballots out of those suitcases and spent the next two hours scanning them, at a rate of about 3,000 ballots per hour per scanner.

At 10:00 P.M., comes from the lower-right-hand video monitor. The red arrow points to the Republican observers in the far corner of a large room. Not only do they have, at best, an extremely limited view of the tables near them, but they are also nowhere near the tables where the real action Is taking place. The green arrow points in the direction of the pivotal tables, which aren't visible on this shot:

Shortly before 10:00, a woman with long blond braids, and wearing black pants and a white shirt, heads to the observers. She tells the observers that the counting has to stop and that everyone has to leave:

Shortly before 11:00, the observers are gone, and the tables seen in the lower right-hand image are cleared:
The action shifts to the upper right-hand corner of the video. At 10:57, these desks are still piled with paper. You can see people clustered in the upper-right-hand corner, presumably getting directions from the lady with the blond braids:

At 11:00, everyone gets busy. A woman with a yellow shirt drags to her desk a rolling suitcase that she had just retrieved from under the long, black table:

Immediately after that, the woman with the blond braids retrieves another suitcase from under the table:

And next, a man in the red shirt retrieves a third suitcase from under the table:

The video shows that, for almost two hours, these workers counted the ballots they'd retrieved from the suitcases. The machines can process roughly 3,000 ballots per hour, and there were multiple machines at work during those two unsupervised hours.

These surveillance videos show us in real time, the theft of a presidential election.
"And yet, we have no videos of Republicans with suitcases full of ballots"

You also don't have Democrats with suitcases full of ballots. This is now the 427th claim of fraud to be debunked...

He definitely won AZ, LV, MI, WI, PA and GA.
Lol right of course he did.

They're the ones that've been trying to steal the election that Biden won fair and square...
And yet, we have no videos of Republicans with suitcases full of ballots, claiming counting is "over" until the poll watchers leave. Joe Stole It. You know it, I know it, the American People Know It.

The video showed a large room with poll observers deliberately cordoned off from any meaningful observation. Shortly before 10:00 P.M., one of the poll workers — a black woman with eye-catching long, blond braids — approached the observers, and, not long after that, with apparent reluctance, the observers filed away, vacating the room a little before 11 P.M.

At 11:00, with the room ostensibly shut down and the observers gone, the remaining poll workers suddenly sprang into action, dragging rolling suitcases out from under a table. They took ballots out of those suitcases and spent the next two hours scanning them, at a rate of about 3,000 ballots per hour per scanner.

At 10:00 P.M., comes from the lower-right-hand video monitor. The red arrow points to the Republican observers in the far corner of a large room. Not only do they have, at best, an extremely limited view of the tables near them, but they are also nowhere near the tables where the real action Is taking place. The green arrow points in the direction of the pivotal tables, which aren't visible on this shot:

Shortly before 10:00, a woman with long blond braids, and wearing black pants and a white shirt, heads to the observers. She tells the observers that the counting has to stop and that everyone has to leave:

Shortly before 11:00, the observers are gone, and the tables seen in the lower right-hand image are cleared:
The action shifts to the upper right-hand corner of the video. At 10:57, these desks are still piled with paper. You can see people clustered in the upper-right-hand corner, presumably getting directions from the lady with the blond braids:

At 11:00, everyone gets busy. A woman with a yellow shirt drags to her desk a rolling suitcase that she had just retrieved from under the long, black table:

Immediately after that, the woman with the blond braids retrieves another suitcase from under the table:

And next, a man in the red shirt retrieves a third suitcase from under the table:

The video shows that, for almost two hours, these workers counted the ballots they'd retrieved from the suitcases. The machines can process roughly 3,000 ballots per hour, and there were multiple machines at work during those two unsupervised hours.

These surveillance videos show us in real time, the theft of a presidential election.
As always that happens here everyday,liar billy has shit all over his face in embarrassment after you checkmated him. :biggrin: :thup:

We'll just assume you're gonna say "no evidence" even when evidence is FUCKING YOUR GODDAMN EYE HOLES.

But you don't have evidence. You're just have people saying you have evidence. That's a totally different thing, and that's why you can't ever present any actual evidence.

Given how badly you suck at fraud, why do you keep trying? We know you're a fraud attempting a fascist coup. There's no need to keep hammering on that point.

In summary: Suck it harder, fascist loser.
They never want to pull their head out of their asses to do that.they want to keep it buried in their ass. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Pssss....Psssss....psss....

I got a secret for you from this Trumpistas so you will understand how we (I) could be screaming election fraud BEFORE the ELECTION..........

PEOPLE are creatures of habit......meaning that people pretty much do the same chit over and over and over again. It makes them predictable. On top of this, most people pretty much are just like other people with the same personality traits which makes most people boring to me, but I digress.

Crooked people who would frame a president and people around him like Flynn for election Fraud and lying----have their FBI lie in court, manufacture evidence, destroy evidence of innocence----would without a doubt commit election fraud. Soros and Bloomberg buying votes in other elections should have been a clue that they would do it again in this one where they hate Trump more than anyone else ever....same goes for the fricking corrupt Chinese who have been cheating in our elections since atleast the 90's ---they every election cycle cheat for the Clintons------------chinese bundlers bundling millions for the Clintons in the 90's--------chinese dishwashers just off the boat making minimum wage in NY barely getting by all donating heavily to Hilliary when she ran there-------history repeats itself because people (especially crooked ones with simple motivations of power and money like the dems and the fbi keep showing) repeatedly do the same chit day in and day out. Once you catch a person's behavior pattern---you can pretty much tell what the frick they are going to do.

I've seen the dems cheat in mass before in South Carolina-------for Obama and they were proud of their cheating. They thought they were righteous----Now with their hate of Trump and this weird easy to manipulate morons when you tell them that they are victims of racism which builds their hate and makes them more motivated than ever to cheat because they think they are more righteous instead of just stupid and immoral-----they cheat.

Last edited:

Pssss....Psssss....psss....

I got a secret for you from this Trumpistas so you will understand how we (I) could be screaming election fraud BEFORE the ELECTION..........

PEOPLE are creatures of habit......meaning that people pretty much do the same chit over and over and over again. It makes them predictable. On top of this, most people pretty much are just like other people with the same personality traits which makes most people boring to me, but I digress.

Crooked people who would frame a president and people around him like Flynn for election Fraud and lying----have their FBI lie in court, manufacture evidence, destroy evidence of innocence----would without a doubt commit election fraud. Soros and Bloomberg buying votes in other elections should have been a clue that they would do it again in this one where they hate Trump more than anyone else ever....same goes for the fricking corrupt Chinese who have been cheating in our elections since atleast the 90's ---they every election cycle cheat for the Clintons------------chinese bundlers bundling millions for the Clintons in the 90's--------chinese dishwashers just off the boat making minimum wage in NY barely getting by all donating heavily to Hilliary when she ran there-------history repeats itself because people (especially crooked ones with simple motivations of power and money like the dems and the fbi keep showing) repeatedly do the same chit day in and day out. Once you catch a person's behavior pattern---you can pretty much tell what the frick they are going to do.
You could show video proof of a democrat shooting a gop monitor in the back for not leaving as the dem worker told them to and they would still say no evidence. :lmao: :laughing0301:

Imagine that? Leftards were shitting themselves when the reality that Trump was running away with the election and the five battleground states all shut down around the same time as "ballot warriors "furiously filled out ballots that were run through the tabulators numerous times.....move along, folks....nothing to see here! That funniest part of this joke of an election in Georgia is when they used the excuse for a backed up toilet to stop the count until the ballot inspectors left and then they pulled out unmailed-ballots and furiously ran them through the machines numerous times with no oversight....leftards indignantly claim "So what? Don't you trust us???"

(snicker)

Imagine that? Leftards were shitting themselves when the reality that Trump was running away with the election and the five battleground states all shut down around the same time as "ballot warriors "furiously filled out ballots that were run through the tabulators numerous times.....move along, folks....nothing to see here! That funniest part of this joke of an election in Georgia is when they used the excuse for a backed up toilet to stop the count until the ballot inspectors left and then they pulled out unmailed-ballots and furiously ran them through the machines numerous times with no oversight....leftards indignantly claim "So what? Don't you trust us???"

(snicker)
The counts through the night show that the counters shoved over 20.000 biden votes through the machine with almost no Trump votes. Yeah, nothing to see here folks.

You also don't have Democrats with suitcases full of ballots. This is now the 427th claim of fraud to be debunked...

Yes we do, turd. It's not fraud. It's fact.

Roughly how many votes did Trump win PA by?

Boy, this thread must make the number about 1,000.

1,000 absolutely certain, clear-cut, we've-got-'em-now bombshells that are clear proof that the election must and will be overturned.

And yet....
"Must" is correct. No matter how massive the evidence, lickspittles like you will be saying "there's no evidence of fraud."
Lickspittles like judges, including those appointed by Trump himself.

Oh, and Barr.

But you probably aren't told that, in your world.

Spits the forum's fucking moron in the face of that nonsense debunked.

They were talking about fraud even before the election.
There were suspicious rule changes that made the election process more vulnerable to fraud. And the Democrat Party was talking about how Trump would refuse to vacate the presidency if the election results were suspicious with irregularities that indicate the deployment of fraudulent schemes.

Boy, this thread must make the number about 1,000.

1,000 absolutely certain, clear-cut, we've-got-'em-now bombshells that are clear proof that the election must and will be overturned.

And yet....
Well, you see. It is probably the first time in modern elections that there is a widespread interstate fraud scheme that has been detected, and because the government sucks in the first place, there is no documented remedy plan; and the lower courts do not want to be charged with deciding the election.

Very complicated stuff.

Forum List

Back