Edison Analysis – BIDEN Takes 98% Of A 23,487 Vote Batch At 12:18 AM – At The Same Time Ruby Freeman Was Filmed Allegedly Pulling Out Suitcases Of Bal

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
The evidence just keeps piling up.

William Stringer, using the handle Endeez, thinks he found a bombshell with Biden taking a minimum of 98% of a 23,487 vote batch at 12:18 am. The author of the clip asks people to watch the first minute. He believes he has found fraud.
Biden’s lead in Georgia is only 12,781 votes.
“This analysis is based on official timestamped election night data from Edison Research which was obtained from the NYT website,” Endeez writes. Endeez continues:
This batch of 23,487 votes went, at an absolute minimum accounting for all decimal places, 97.9779% for Biden.
This batch was uploaded at 12:18 AM EST on Nov 4 (election results began the evening of Nov 3).
This is not a case of updating one candidate at a time; we can see from looking at the surrounding batches that Trump did not receive any corresponding entries.
According to official data released by the state of Georgia, the county in which Biden received the highest percentage of total absentee by mail votes was Dekalb County at 86.39%.
That makes this batch of votes extremely suspect, even if every single allowance is made with the minimum number of votes gained and assuming it’s 100% mail-in from the most heavily D county.
The ballots that comprised this batch should and must be obtained and independently audited (i.e. not by city officials) as soon as possible.
Video below: Link
This is the count that was entered into the system while the infamous video from the Georgia hearing was being recorded.
Footage of State Farm Arena in Atlanta shows that after poll monitors and media were told counting was done, four workers stayed behind to count ballots, at times pulling out suitcases containing ballots from underneath desks.
Our team has estimated that each of the suitcases could contain about 6,000 ballots, for a total of 24,000, which is almost exactly the amount dumped at 12:18AM.
Allegedly a broken water pipe at the ballot processing site at State Farm arena caused a delay in Fulton County’s ability to process thousands of absentee-by-mail votes on election night.
As we reported before no repair orders or work orders or invoices from a plumber associated with this “burst pipe” were provided. Nothing.
As the GP reported the woman that was wearing a purple shirt made a mistake and left her purse on her desk advertising her business.
Her name is Ruby Freeman.
Her T-shirt says “Lady Ruby” and her purse says, “LaRuby” which is her company.
Her company is called “LaRuby’s Unique Treasures.”
Printscreen of her Linkedin page:
Ruby was wearing a different shirt but had the same purse by her side.
As a reminder, the security footage correlates with affidavits of witness and the data dumps correlate too. This is not good for all of us.
After the hearngs Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp said he wants a signature audit from his secretary of state.
The Republican, who has been criticized by President Trump for his handling of the election, told host Laura Ingraham in a Fox News town hall that he was troubled after hearings before Georgia Senate panels on Thursday in which attorneys working with the president’s legal team revealed surveillance video they claim shows ballot-counting irregularities at State Farm Arena in Atlanta.
“I called early on for a signature. Obviously, the secretary of state, per the laws in the Constitution, would have to order that. He has not done that. I think it should be done,” Kemp said of Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger.
“I think especially what we saw today, it raises more questions. There needs to be transparency on that. I would again call for that. I think in the next 24 hours, hopefully, we will see a lot more from the hearings that the legislature had today, and we will be able to look and see what the next steps are,” he added.

Last edited by a moderator:

William Stringer, using the handle Endeez, thinks he found a bombshell with Biden taking a minimum of 98% of a 23,487 vote batch at 12:18 am. The author of the clip asks people to watch the first minute. He believes he has found fraud.
“This analysis is based on official timestamped election night data from Edison Research which was obtained from the NYT website,” Endeez writes. Endeez continues:
This batch of 23,487 votes went, at an absolute minimum accounting for all decimal places, 97.9779% for Biden.
This batch was uploaded at 12:18 AM EST on Nov 4 (election results began the evening of Nov 3).
This is not a case of updating one candidate at a time; we can see from looking at the surrounding batches that Trump did not receive any corresponding entries.
According to official data released by the state of Georgia, the county in which Biden received the highest percentage of total absentee by mail votes was Dekalb County at 86.39%.
That makes this batch of votes extremely suspect, even if every single allowance is made with the minimum number of votes gained and assuming it’s 100% mail-in from the most heavily D county.
The ballots that comprised this batch should and must be obtained and independently audited (i.e. not by city officials) as soon as possible.
This is the count that was entered into the system while the infamous video from the Georgia hearing was being recorded.
Footage of State Farm Arena in Atlanta shows that after poll monitors and media were told counting was done, four workers stayed behind to count ballots, at times pulling out suitcases containing ballots from underneath desks.
Our team has estimated that each of the suitcases could contain about 6,000 ballots, for a total of 24,000, which is almost exactly the amount dumped at 12:18AM.
Allegedly a broken water pipe at the ballot processing site at State Farm arena caused a delay in Fulton County’s ability to process thousands of absentee-by-mail votes on election night.
As we reported before no repair orders or work orders or invoices from a plumber associated with this “burst pipe” were provided. Nothing.
As the GP reported the woman that was wearing a purple shirt made a mistake and left her purse on her desk advertising her business.
As a reminder, the security footage correlates with affidavits of witness and the data dumps correlate too. This is not good for all of us.
After the hearngs Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp said he wants a signature audit from his secretary of state.
The Republican, who has been criticized by President Trump for his handling of the election, told host Laura Ingraham in a Fox News town hall that he was troubled after hearings before Georgia Senate panels on Thursday in which attorneys working with the president’s legal team revealed surveillance video they claim shows ballot-counting irregularities at State Farm Arena in Atlanta.
“I called early on for a signature. Obviously, the secretary of state, per the laws in the Constitution, would have to order that. He has not done that. I think it should be done,” Kemp said of Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger.
“I think especially what we saw today, it raises more questions. There needs to be transparency on that. I would again call for that. I think in the next 24 hours, hopefully, we will see a lot more from the hearings that the legislature had today, and we will be able to look and see what the next steps are,” he added.
Allegedly? So, still no real evidence, eh?​

Well I hate to toot my own horn, but it looks like they may have found the bullet hole from the smoking gun, and soon it could be the bullet itself.

It's on video, turd.

Uh, yes there is.

The video and the unreasonable numbers reported at that time are actual evidence. There is absolutely no way to spin it as otherwise.

The obvious answer here is to further investigate the details surrounding this to determine exactly what happened and why. That those of you that have been calling for proof of fraud seem to be against this or even understand why this particular even is in question is beyond me. You act no different than the people on the right demanding that the election was stolen without regard to the evidence.

I'm sticking with my original---waterboard Ruby and the others.

You could give these idiots a turd sandwich and tell them it's a turd sandwich, but if their Democrat bosses told them there was no evidence that it was a turd sandwich they'd eat it and deny it was a turd sandwich. That's who and what they are.

Send it to Rudy the Flatulent ... it took a solid month to find this? ... get it into court, only nine days until the EC votes ...

ETA: That link in the OP depends on ad revenue to stay on-line ... pay-to-play? ... you're getting scammed ...

You could give these idiots a turd sandwich and tell them it's a turd sandwich, but if their Democrat bosses told them there was no evidence that it was a turd sandwich they'd eat it and deny it was a turd sandwich. That's who and what they are.
:yes_text12::thankusmile:

Can you just not comment anymore?

We'll just assume you're gonna say "no evidence" even when evidence is FUCKING YOUR GODDAMN EYE HOLES. We already know what butt fuckers like you will say, so just save it.

also at the same time "chupa-cabras" was witnessed eating thousands of pussygrabber's ballots that would have given pussygrabber the victory... :p :p :p :p

It's on video, turd.
lol

But not in a courtroom.

The lying Fake News "Fact" Checkers claim that the ballot counters were never sent home, hoping we would forget that this was reported on National News, on Election night.

1607205750728.png

Let me ask you this. Do you believe there to be any irregularities in votes for Trump or do you pretend those voters are a angelic? I’m just trying to get a feel for your black and white thinking.

Let me ask you this. Do you believe there to be any irregularities in votes for Trump or do you pretend those voters are a angelic? I’m just trying to get a feel for your black and white thinking.​
The Trumpistas know they're full of shit. They've been talking about fraud since before the first ballot was cast. It's been their talking point all along, truth or evidence be damned. They're the ones that've been trying to steal the election that Biden won fair and square. If there was a much evidence as they say, we'd all know it without question and so would the judges, many Republican, who have ruled against them.​

Last edited:

There were no suitcases. You're just a fucking moron.

Let me ask you this. Do you believe there to be any irregularities in votes for Trump or do you pretend those voters are a angelic? I’m just trying to get a feel for your black and white thinking.​
The Trumpistas know they're full of shit. They've been talking about fraud since before the first ballot was cast. It's been their talking point all along, truth or evidence be damned. They're the ones that've been trying to steal the election that Biden won fair and square. If there was a much evidence as they say, we'd all know it without question and so would the judges, many Republican, who have ruled against them.​
They were talking about fraud even before the election.

They were talking about fraud even before the election.
I agree.

Democrat Sens. Elizabeth Warren (Mass.), Ron Wyden (Ore.), and Amy Klobuchar (Minn.), along with Rep. Mark Pocan (Wisc.), wrote a joint letter to Dominion last December warning that use of the company’s voting machines resulted in “switching votes” and other “undisclosed vulnerabilities” that “threaten the integrity of our elections.”

Forum List

Back