China Whistleblower with Royal Ancestry Steps Forward – Reveals Video, Photos of Alleged Chinese Counterfeit Ballot Printing Operations of US Ballots

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
More proof of election fraud:
As reported last weekend at The Gateway Pundit — video was released on Friday in Mandarin Chinese of a phone call request for fake ballots customized by Chinese factory.
The manufacturer is reportedly in Kwangtung, China.
In the video a caller is heard requesting a bulk order of ballots to ship to the United States.
Here is the video with the translation.
FYI- Our Mandarin speaker confirmed the translation is accurate.
The order was reportedly for 5 million votes.

As reported last weekend at The Gateway Pundit — video was released on Friday in Mandarin Chinese of a phone call request for fake ballots customized by Chinese factory.
In the video a caller is heard requesting a bulk order of ballots to ship to the United States.
9c2d94361bb3b19bf3dd04dab7177d479383dc74_00.gif

3 states Trump won...interesting. It's all bullshit but it's interesting your latest conspiracy theory calls into question Trumps "wins" in those 3 states.

Dumbass.

I have been reading about this too.....thank you for posting bripat9643
Been hearing this stuff for a month and it NEVER pans out in court and now Britpat. Chineses royal family, hah! Printing presses to make counterfeit ballots, yeah, right.

Are these on top of the boatloads of ballots brought into Maine from North Korea?
They no doubt ARE the ballots smuggled into Maine via North Korea!!!! I saw it myself, being unloaded in Eastport!!! Suitcases full of 'em!!! The ship had these funny looking flags, and a chink-looking dude that went into The Happy Crab for lunch, according to my friend's sister, who knows a waitress there. When it left port, the ship disappeared into Old Sow, so there's no evidence, but give me an affidavit!!!! I want to be on TV!!! Can I meet the President, you think?

And the trolls are slinging shit in defeat as always after he posted that,notice that? Lol you could present these trolls with video evidence of that Ruby lady shooting someone with her yelling at the person to get out and when we said she murdered him or her,they would say no evidence. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
yawn..

Oh please.

10.gif

Chinese were also manufacturing fake ids before the election and shipping them over----atleast one shipment was intercepted---but I doubt that it was the only one.

It's possible Elvis is in on it, too!

Pu Ren, 77, the half-brother of the last emperor, Pu Yi, will be there. Pu Ren is the last surviving imperial family member since the death of Pu Yi in 1967 and his other brother, Pu Jie, last year.

Are these on top of the boatloads of ballots brought into Maine from North Korea?
They no doubt ARE the ballots smuggled into Maine via North Korea!!!! I saw it myself, being unloaded in Eastport!!! Suitcases full of 'em!!! The ship had these funny looking flags, and a chink-looking dude that went into The Happy Crab for lunch, according to my friend's sister, who knows a waitress there. When it left port, the ship disappeared into Old Sow, so there's no evidence, but give me an affidavit!!!! I want to be on TV!!! Can I meet the President, you think?
So you're a collaborator who said nothing? Sad.

And the trolls are slinging shit in defeat as always after he posted that,notice that? Lol you could present these trolls with video evidence of that Ruby lady shooting someone with her yelling at the person to get out and when we said she murdered him or her,they would say no evidence. :cuckoo:
When they say "no evidence," they mean the fake news refuses to broadcast the evidence.

Oh please.

View attachment 425626
"please" what, stop using my eyes and brain?

Much as I hate to say it...it doesn't matter. The swamp is deeper than anyone imagined. Someone high in authority could actually ADMIT they committed fraud in this election and STILL, judges and lame stream media would say its hogwash and the sheep will continue to be herded.

We are doomed. The USA and what it used to be will be no more on January 20th.

I'm so damn glad I am old. If I were younger...I would really be freaked out on what is to come.

Forum List

Back