Ed Rendell: ‘There Are Probably More Ugly Women In America Than Attractive Women’

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
just think if a Republican had said this. what a jerk and embarrassing elitist ass. and CBS runs this like it's something to behold. the Lamestram DNC medias are also a joke along with those in the progressive party calling themselves , Democrats

snip:
PHILADELPHIA (CBSNewYork/AP) — Former Pennsylvania Governor Ed Rendell says Donald Trump’s past comments on women will likely come back to haunt him because Rendell says “there are probably more ugly women in America than attractive women.”

The Democrat was offering his thoughts to The Washington Post on the likely Republican nominee’s prospects for success in the Philadelphia suburbs when he made the comment. Rendell says Trump’s comments might gain him some working-class Democratic voters, but will cost him Republican women because he says “people take that stuff personally.”

“Will he have some appeal to working-class Dems in Levittown or Bristol? Sure,” Rendell told the Post. “For every one he’ll lose 1½ , two Republican women. Trump’s comments like ‘You can’t be a 10 if you’re flat-chested,’ that’ll come back to haunt him. There are probably more ugly women in America than attractive women. People take that stuff personally.”

ALL of it here:
Ed Rendell: 'There Are Probably More Ugly Women In America Than Attractive Women'

The PC Police should write him a ticket for 2nd Degree Hurt Feelings.

Rendell has always been an ass, though.

Who is Ed Rendell and is he running for POTUS? BTW I disagree with him.

He is a HUGE Hillary supporter and Hillary should have to answer for this comment....
Hillary should be dogged about this comment...because if someone in the trump camp said it
that's all the left controlled media would want to talk to Trump about.

He is a HUGE Hillary supporter and Hillary should have to answer for this comment....
Hillary should be dogged about this comment...because if someone in the trump camp said it
The KKK is a huge Trump supporter so I have no problem with his comment.

Pennsylvania Governor Ed Rendell should look in the mirror before talking about ugly women.

He probably thinks there are a lot of ugly women in America because that's the only kind who have ever talked to him.

10z7dhg.jpg

I'm gorgeous!

Here's a brain teaser. Is Hillary one of the ugly women Ed says are so prevalent?!

just think if a Republican had said this. what a jerk and embarrassing elitist ass.
Are you kidding, GOP mouthpiece and honorary congressman Limpboy has been saying that for decades and well before the GOP honored him. It is a basic tenet of the GOP.
BTW, Ivanka Trump says SHE is a feminist, so according to Limpboy and the GOP she is butt ugly! :rofl::lmao:

RUSH: Undeniable Truth of Life No. 24, written back in 1987: Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream of society.

He really said this?

Oh, wait, he has a (D) after his name, it's allowed.

but of course. not a peep from the women base of the Democrat party. but their heads would be exploding if it had been a Republican. It's awful what they let their masters in government get away with. That's why we are now fighting to take our country back from these snakes like him

He really said this?

Oh, wait, he has a (D) after his name, it's allowed.

but of course. not a peep from the women base of the Democrat party. but their heads would be exploding if it had been a Republican. It's awful what they let their masters in government get away with. That's why we are now fighting to take our country back from these snakes like him
We'd see marching in the streets were it an (R)...

Where is the outrage from women's groups???
Oh that's right a Dem said it....
Move along....
There's probably something Trump said or did 40 years ago that needs to be looked into.

Thankfully Rendell isn't running for President. However, at least he unequivocally apologized:

Rendell apologized for the comments, telling The Associated Press they were “incredibly dumb and selfish” and that he’s sorry.

If only Trump would do the same.

I'll let women decide if they should feel attacked or not.

Forum List

Back