Economically I'm ultra far left

I support working less hours and days a week but with bigger payment I support welfare for everyone even the ones who work but don't earn above a certain amount so they can afford more some work but can not make a end with their bills I support free free housing for homeless free healthcare and to do that I support taxing the rich I support minimum taxes for the poor and low income classes
So you're telling us you're this stupid

The reason you leave college with a mountain of debt has to do with government getting involved with student loans.

The department of Education was established in 1979. Back then, college was dirt cheap. Now? It is astronomical. But? Since you worship government, and don't have a clue how economics work? YOU ARE CLUELESS!

This video also applies to the cost of medical care. Thank the government for that

Like where I live matters. You act as though there is no money anywhere in the Southern states. You really should start perusing Zillow a bit. You may be very surprised to find out that many live in pure luxury particularly when compared to the standards in large urban(blue) areas.

Oh, the SOuth is very much like a third world country... most live in poverty and a few live in luxury... But I'm sure your trailer park is really nice in state you refuse to name because you know I'll dig up stats showing it is a shithole.

Not one of your best refutes. The debate is on economics. You got schooled and had to retort with something not only lacking germane but offensive as well.

Not at all... You blame the American worker for the greed of the investor class because they merely want clean air and a decent paycheck.

It's like going down to the Rape Crisis Center and telling those rape victims they shouldn't have dressed like sluts.

The middle class pay into the system. Big difference.

So do the poor. No Difference.

There is no exploitation when both parties agree to the terms of employment, your commie propaganda notwithstanding.

Hey, those kids who were exploited by the Capitalists weren't slaves, they totally agreed to work on those dangerous industrial machines. Whoops, little Sally just got sucked into a thresher... better go get another one.

YOu work a job, you should get a living wage. Period.

Oh, the SOuth is very much like a third world country... most live in poverty and a few live in luxury... But I'm sure your trailer park is really nice in state you refuse to name because you know I'll dig up stats showing it is a shithole.

Not at all... You blame the American worker for the greed of the investor class because they merely want clean air and a decent paycheck.

It's like going down to the Rape Crisis Center and telling those rape victims they shouldn't have dressed like sluts.
Clean air and decent paychecks can be had without egregious regulations and arbitrary wage and benefit mandates that do nothing for the American worker but plenty for lawyer and bureaucrat cronies and your rape center fantasies.

Clean air and decent paychecks can be had without egregious regulations and arbitrary wage and benefit mandates that do nothing for the American worker but plenty for lawyer and bureaucrat cronies and your rape center fantasies.

Can they? Let's not forget, one of the main reasons big companies like to go to China is that China doesn't have solid environmental protections.

I remember one time, I had to babysit a buyer from China visiting vendors in the US, and she was amazed that the air over Chicago was as clean as it was, and you could see all the buildings clearly.

So yeah, I think you are late for your slut-shaming shift at the Rape Crisis Center.

Oh, the SOuth is very much like a third world country... most live in poverty and a few live in luxury... But I'm sure your trailer park is really nice in state you refuse to name because you know I'll dig up stats showing it is a shithole

LOL…tell that to my area where the median income is more than TWICE as high as Chicago and more than the median income in the nicest suburbs of Chicago. Our unemployment is also considerably lower and we are more educated. It is heavily red and yeah, and it is cheaper to live. I’ll let let you do the math and figure out what kind of poverty we live in.

JoeB131
SS and Medicare aren't entitlements dummy.

Every working person has money taken out for both SS and Medicare their whole working lives.

As for UE. How many people spend their lives on UE?? None

Veterans earn everything they get from the Government.

You list is as phony as you are. Good. Lord.

LOL…tell that to my area where the median income is more than TWICE as high as Chicago and more than the median income in the nicest suburbs of Chicago. Our unemployment is also considerably lower and we are more educated. It is heavily red and yeah, and it is cheaper to live. I’ll let let you do the math and figure out what kind of poverty we live in.
Governments in the south don't have to spend money on salt/calcium, salt trucks, snow removal equipment, snow/ice load handling structure of bridges, roofs, buildings, below frost foundations, plumbing or destruction of infrastructure, plumbing, power grid, schools, airports, roads & bridges destroyed by freezing/thawing & salt/calcium. Not to mention the labor to build & maintain all this plus unemployment to construction workers laid off for the long winters.

Not to mention citizens must spend much more on homes, autos & utilities to handle & destroyed by snow/ice loads, freezing/thawing & salt/calcium.

All poor people support getting more of other people's money.
But those who actually produce the most are the lowest paid, the workers.
Whether it a fast food kitchen or assembly line, those doing the most work always get paid the least.
Those getting paid the most have their own office, so they can take more naps.

Governments in the south don't have to spend money on salt/calcium, salt trucks, snow removal equipment, snow/ice load handling structure of bridges, roofs, buildings, below frost foundations, plumbing or destruction of infrastructure, plumbing, power grid, schools, airports, roads & bridges destroyed by freezing/thawing & salt/calcium. Not to mention the labor to build & maintain all this plus unemployment to construction workers laid off for the long winters.

Not to mention citizens must spend much more on homes, autos & utilities to handle & destroyed by snow/ice loads, freezing/thawing & salt/calcium.

I wish they would stop with the salt/calcium.
I have lived places that do salt and places that do sand/grit, and the sand is way BETTER.
Cars last much longer too.
Salt is awful for the environment as well.

This obviously doesn’t apply to blue states with warmer weather like CA. What is their excuse for such high cost of living including astronomical taxes and salaries that do not compensate for the entire difference? I could not make twice my salary in CA but would need at least 3 times to come close to the same standard of living I currently have.

So do the poor. No Difference.

Hey, those kids who were exploited by the Capitalists weren't slaves, they totally agreed to work on those dangerous industrial machines. Whoops, little Sally just got sucked into a thresher... better go get another one.

YOu work a job, you should get a living wage. Period.

Define what your little bumper sticker propaganda slogan really means. If I help out at a family members hardware store 3-4 hours a day, how much should I be paid?

This obviously doesn’t apply to blue states with warmer weather like CA. What is their excuse for such high cost of living including astronomical taxes and salaries that do not compensate for the entire difference? I could not make twice my salary in CA but would need at least 3 times to come close to the same standard of living I currently have.
California spent heavily on education & invented the entire modern world. Huge migration to CA drove up prices & used up all the water. Nothing useful was invented in Texas. Texas taxes the rest of US for its oil & works hard at luring wealthy the from California.

Liberal Leftist Californians invented the modern world!

If California were a sovereign nation, it would rank as the world's fifth largest economy, ahead of India and behind Germany. It's larger by far than any other US state.

- California has the Largest & Strongest economy in the USA!!!
- California Tesla is the fastest growing car company & will make fossil fuel vehicles obsolete.
- California Tesla is the fastest growing US Solar company.
- California SpaceX is the fastest growing Rocket company.
- California SpaceX is the fastest growing satellite, defense & internet provider.
- Red States NEVER innovate because they lack education.
- California created Genetic DNA splicing & GMO.
- California created the Video Recorder.
- California created Awesome $ BlockBuster $ Hollywood Movies.
- California created Solid State Electronics.
- California created the Microchip.
- California created the PC.
- California created the Internet.
- California created the Mouse
- California created the Touchscreen.
- California created the I-pad.
- California created the I-phone.
- California created the Laser.
- California created the Laser Printer.
- California created Apple.
- California created FaceBook.
- California created Google.
- California created Yahoo!
- California created eBay.
- California created SnapChat.
- California created Netflix.
- California created Fantasy Football.
- California created the Wave.
- California created Barbie.
- California created Blue Jeans
- California created the WetSuit
- California created WD-40
- California created PayPal.
- California created Adobe.
- California created Intel.
- California created all the Largest Companies.

Last edited:
Whether it a fast food kitchen or assembly line, those doing the most work always get paid the least.
Those getting paid the most have their own office, so they can take more naps.

That is because flipping burgers or working on an assembly line doesn’t require a unique skillset. Sorry to break it to you, but there are millions of people in the US capable of not not burning the fries but not nearly as many capable of being an effective manager or running an entire company. The same goes for professional athletes that make millions. They are unique, thus they get paid a bunch of money. As I seem to have to point out on a daily basis on this board, it is NOT complicated.

California spent heavily on education & invented the entire modern world. Nothing useful was invented in Texas. Texas taxes the rest of US with for its oil & works hard at luring wealthy the from California.

The fact that Silicon Valley just happened to be the starting place for a lot of techology doesn’t mean CA did anything right. It also doesn’t negate the fact that people and businesses are leaving CA as fast as they can do to inept Democratic policies.

The fact that Silicon Valley just happened to be the starting place for a lot of techology doesn’t mean CA did anything right. It also doesn’t negate the fact that people and businesses are leaving CA as fast as they can do to inept Democratic policies.
It didn't just happen like oil under Texas. CA was invented by Liberals.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Liberal Leftist Californians invented the modern world!

If California were a sovereign nation, it would rank as the world's fifth largest economy, ahead of India and behind Germany. It's larger by far than any other US state.

- California has the Largest & Strongest economy in the USA!!!
- California Tesla is the fastest growing car company & will make fossil fuel vehicles obsolete.
- California Tesla is the fastest growing US Solar company.
- California SpaceX is the fastest growing Rocket company.
- California SpaceX is the fastest growing satellite, defense & internet provider.
- California created Genetic DNA splicing & GMO.
- California created the Video Recorder.
- California created Awesome $ BlockBuster $ Hollywood Movies.
- California created Solid State Electronics.
- California created the Microchip.
- California created the PC.
- California created the Internet.
- California created the Mouse
- California created the Touchscreen.
- California created the I-pad.
- California created the I-phone.
- California created the Laser.
- California created the Laser Printer.
- California created Apple.
- California created FaceBook.
- California created Google.
- California created Yahoo!
- California created eBay.
- California created SnapChat.
- California created Netflix.
- California created Fantasy Football.
- California created the Wave.
- California created Barbie.
- California created Blue Jeans
- California created the WetSuit
- California created WD-40
- California created PayPal.
- California created Adobe.
- California created Intel.
- California created all the Largest Companies.

Where are the major player CEO’s from? Zuckerberg is from NY. Dorsey is from Missouri. Musk is South African. Where are most of the developers and engineers from these companies from? Do you think they are from CA?

CA is pushing people out of the state due to their policies. Pretty simple really.

I support working less hours and days a week but with bigger payment I support welfare for everyone even the ones who work but don't earn above a certain amount so they can afford more some work but can not make a end with their bills I support free free housing for homeless free healthcare and to do that I support taxing the rich I support minimum taxes for the poor and low income classes
Is this why The BidenDumboFuehrer wants to know if you make a purchase over $600 because he wants to tax THE RICH?

How about you go buy some crack heads free housing with your own money and leave us all the Hell alone?

Forum List

Back