Earthquakes

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
In Conversations With Nostradamus by Dolores Cannon, Nostradamus said there are natural earthquakes and there are man-made earthquakes. I think the secret group of scientists that work for The Cabal is behind the man-made earthquakes.

I happen to share that belief OP but only essentially from dot- connection analysis which makes the man -made claim hard to support in general discussion without hard conventional evidence and research results . However , in natural quake terms , the Queen of Research is Valentina Zharkova . I suggest that you do not believe too much allegedly contained in the Nostradamus coded work .There are infinitely more useful and accurate scientific sources for better understanding quakes . imho .

I happen to share that belief OP but only essentially from dot- connection analysis which makes the man -made claim hard to support in general discussion without hard conventional evidence and research results . However , in natural quake terms , the Queen of Research is Valentina Zharkova . I suggest that you do not believe too much allegedly contained in the Nostradamus coded work .There are infinitely more useful and accurate scientific sources for better understanding quakes . imho .
i trust Nostradamus over the scientists. Nostradamus was also a Healer and said it is barbaric for doctors to amputate legs and arms after patients get infected.

Last edited:
i trust Nostradamus over the scientists. Nostradamus was also a Healer and said it is barbaric for doctors to amputate legs and arms after patients get infected.
You must never dismiss options and alternatives without rational pre-deliberation . Unfortunately the prescription you quote from poor old Nostril is about as stupid and untrue as anything you could invent-- some infections at too late a stage will kill if amputation does not occur . So thanks Nostril for that crack-pot piece of advice .

In Conversations With Nostradamus by Dolores Cannon, Nostradamus said there are natural earthquakes and there are man-made earthquakes. I think the secret group of scientists that work for The Cabal is behind the man-made earthquakes.

This is so stupid it isn't even worthy of the "Conspiracy Theories" forum.

This is so stupid it isn't even worthy of the "Conspiracy Theories" forum.
Ah ha . We have captured another 100% Cognitively Rigid specimen .Does it hurt when you hear about something that you have no inkling of ? So, pop a hot towel on your head and have a nap . It is specimens like you who probably made the Aliens realise they were wasting their time offering to help.

You must never dismiss options and alternatives without rational pre-deliberation . Unfortunately the prescription you quote from poor old Nostril is about as stupid and untrue as anything you could invent-- some infections at too late a stage will kill if amputation does not occur . So thanks Nostril for that crack-pot piece of advice .
Nostradamus also said it is barbaric to inject something into a patient's body.

Nostradamus also said it is barbaric to inject something into a patient's body.
Before becoming too big a fan of dear old Nostril , consider the obvious --- the time he lived in and the state of knowledge that existed then . Also look at other equally reasonable explanations of his work -- that he was obliged to write in code because his main concern was to stay alive and not be caught by the Church who could have had him killed for alleged blasphemy and heresy . Am not a big fan of Nostril and his alleged powers .If you want to get involved in "reading time" try Clif High with his predictive linguistics programmes -- many notable successes .Am a fan , athough I believe even he is over rated by his acolytes .

Last edited:
he really did!
there were pockets of communities during Nostradamus' time that were more advanced in their medicine and healing and curing people than the outside world of the Middle Ages. Nostradamus healed people using the information he got from Aliens, while the outside world was using barbaric methods of treatment for diseases in the 1500s and 1600s.

there were pockets of communities during Nostradamus' time that were more advanced in their medicine and healing and curing people than the outside world of the Middle Ages. Nostradamus healed people using the information he got from Aliens, while the outside world was using barbaric methods of treatment for diseases in the 1500s and 1600s.
oh geezus.....

Forum List

Back