4.8 magnitude earthquake rattles New Jersey and New York; officials warn of possible aftershocks

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
An earthquake rattled the Northeastern United States on Friday morning. There were no immediate reports of damage or injuries, but federal and local officials warned of possible aftershocks.

According to the U.S. Geological Survey, the 4.8 magnitude quake was centered 7 kilometers north of Whitehouse Station, N.J., about 50 miles west of New York City, at a depth of 4.7 kilometers.

It could be felt as far as south as Washington, D.C.

"It woke me from my nap", said Joe Biden. "The earth started to move under my feet as I felt like I was floating on air. I had not had that kind of experience since the last time an 8 year old girl entered the Oval Office as I sniffed her hair."

To date no injuries were reported. The President concluded, "It's not an apocalyptic event. I mean, it's not like there are earthquakes in addition to the sun disappearing at high noon or something. That would be bad, so I don't take this to be a bad sort of omen on my Presidency or anything."

An earthquake rattled the Northeastern United States on Friday morning. There were no immediate reports of damage or injuries, but federal and local officials warned of possible aftershocks.

According to the U.S. Geological Survey, the 4.8 magnitude quake was centered 7 kilometers north of Whitehouse Station, N.J., about 50 miles west of New York City, at a depth of 4.7 kilometers.

It could be felt as far as south as Washington, D.C.

"It woke me from my nap", said Joe Biden. "The earth started to move under my feet as I felt like I was floating on air. I had not had that kind of experience since the last time an 8 year old girl entered the Oval Office as I sniffed her hair."

To date no injuries were reported. The President concluded, "It's not an apocalyptic event. I mean, it's not like there are earthquakes in addition to the sun disappearing at high noon or something. That would be bad, so I don't take this to be a bad sort of omen on my Presidency or anything."
If you believe that Biden was naping at 10:20 in the morning and said any of that you must also believe:

That the quake was Gods punishmnet for Biden allowing Transgender day to fall on Easter

That the quake happened because of incompetent Diversity , Equity and Inclusion hires at the National Geological Survey

That the quake happened because Biden spent all of the infrastrucure money on renewable energy instead of fixing the Ramapo fault line in New Jersey

GOD is punishing NY for the politically motivated actions against Trump.

The quake was in New Jersey and your god is a sorry lame ass if that's the best she can do
you stupid bastard child. Read the title of this thread!

4.8 magnitude earthquake rattles New Jersey and New York; officials warn of possible aftershocks​

I would laugh my ass off it NY and NJ and a bunch of other cities and states busted off and went to the bottom of the Atlantic. :dance:

Marjorie Taylor Greene says earthquake that struck near Trump's Bedminster golf course is proof that 'God is sending America strong signs to tell us to repent'​

• Greene also said he upcoming eclipse was a sign from God
  • 'I pray that our country listens,' she wrote.
  • Greene has urged Republicans to embrace the 'Christian Nationalism' label

Marjorie Taylor Greene says earthquake that struck near Trump's Bedminster golf course is proof that 'God is sending America strong signs to tell us to repent'​

• Greene also said he upcoming eclipse was a sign from God
  • 'I pray that our country listens,' she wrote.
  • Greene has urged Republicans to embrace the 'Christian Nationalism' label
Trump is prophesized to take us back to God. Trump is the best.

Forum List

Back