Covid is Political

COVID cases are on the uptick. This has been in the news for the past week, so I'm hardly surprised that hospitals are preparing to receive COVID patients. Is it a crisis? No, probably not. The medical establishment loves to overreact and exaggerate shit, but I would have liked for the woman in the video to explain "what is really going on."

The COVID "vaccine" is a lab-created WMD to make sure you die. Everybody knows that.
Well, you ^^^ are receiving the RWI talking points memo, I don't subscribe to that kind of nonsense.

Tell us why COVID didn't kill you.

COVID cases are on the uptick. This has been in the news for the past week, so I'm hardly surprised that hospitals are preparing to receive COVID patients. Is it a crisis? No, probably not. The medical establishment loves to overreact and exaggerate shit, but I would have liked for the woman in the video to explain "what is really going on."
As you see more cases, you'll see more people that havent had a vax vent their fears on here by way of more conspiracies and other nonsense.

Of course you would fall hook line and sinker for it.... :laughing0301:
Better mask up snowflake...

They are just preparing for COVID, flu and RSV cases to tripple whammy them. Our area got hit pretty hard with them last winter to the point it was near impossible to get antibiotic prescriptions filled. I had a prescription right around Thanksgiving for a ten day supply of amoxicillin and I think it took me 4 separate trips to the pharmacy to finally get them all. It was ridiculous to have to stand in line 25 minutes just to get 2 or 3 pills at a time. I heard plenty of stories of people being turned away at the walk-in medical places (doc in the boxes) because they had so many people coming in in the first hour to 90 minutes with respiratory infections that it would take them the rest of the day just to see the ones they had already.

But you said it was designed to kill us.
You are not exempt.
It was designed to kill people who aren't in good health. Then they came out with the kill shots. FYI, all the politicians never got shots of the killer vaccine. They all got placebo shots. Your problem is you believe everything you see on CNN.

It was designed to kill people who aren't in good health. Then they came out with the kill shots. FYI, all the politicians never got shots of the killer vaccine. They all got placebo shots. Your problem is you believe everything you see on CNN.
Your problem is you're an easily manipulated conspiracy believing nut job.

Show us where "all the politicians never got shots of the killer vaccine. They all go placebo shots.". Link it. I cant wait to see this.

Your problem is you're an easily manipulated conspiracy believing nut job.

Show us where "all the politicians never got shots of the killer vaccine. They all go placebo shots.". Link it. I cant wait to see this.
Well, I never got the shot and I'm just biding my time and waiting for all the fools who did to croak.

so Now you mention the shot.
You were talking about COVID being the killer, then deflected to the jab.
You have no idea about politicians taking a placebo.
Did OOAN or TGP tell you this bullshit?
I never watch CNN. NEVER. PROOF......it's not pat of my streaming programming......so...you just make up more shit.

Forum List

Back