• Ukrainian Army

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Orange Man Bad!

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Remember when Cronkite went on TV and told us the VC kicked our asses with the Tet Offensive? And you believed them

Remember when they told us Oswald was the lone gunman - but now the JFK filed are sealed until the Sun expands into a Red Giant? And you believed them

Remember when they told us Islamists in a cave in Pashtun planned and carried out 9/11 all by themselves? And you believed them

Remember when they told us 2020 was the most securerererest election in forever? And you believed them

Remember when Rona came from the wet market in Wuhan, located right next door to the Coronavirus Research Institute and the only way to live was if you took the safe and effective vaxx? And you believed them

Reading the "Ukraine is kicking Russian ass" posts and "US Economy Booming Under Biden!" made me think: Which collapses First?

Orange Man Bad collapses first!

D’uh!

IMG_5762.jpeg

How many Kyiv Nazi armies have to collapse before we agree that there is no unmixed Ukey army remaining ? Two have gone already and the third one is close to evaporating . The present so called Ukey army is a mix of Ukey kids, women , over50s men plus lots of mercenaries who are ex- NATO and other ones flown in by NATO from Africa and the ME mainly .

Remember when Cronkite went on TV and told us the VC kicked our asses with the Tet Offensive? And you believed them

Remember when they told us Oswald was the lone gunman - but now the JFK filed are sealed until the Sun expands into a Red Giant? And you believed them

Remember when they told us Islamists in a cave in Pashtun planned and carried out 9/11 all by themselves? And you believed them

Remember when they told us 2020 was the most securerererest election in forever? And you believed them

Remember when Rona came from the wet market in Wuhan, located right next door to the Coronavirus Research Institute and the only way to live was if you took the safe and effective vaxx? And you believed them

Reading the "Ukraine is kicking Russian ass" posts and "US Economy Booming Under Biden!" made me think: Which collapses First?
The republican party.

It was the truth.

Who believed them? :laugh:

It was strictly rightwingers who bashed Oliver Stone when he released JFK, not Liberals.

Another failed attempt to rewrite history.

Rightwingers told us that. :auiqs.jpg:

Trumps hand-picked expert told us that.
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

You SUCK at this! 🤣🤣🤣

I think the Trump campaign collapses long before any of the other stuff happens.

What's the over/under on how many campaign managers he goes through this time?
Just because the corrupt Dems are using the DOJ and media to silence a political enemy doesn;t mean he doesn't have a massive hoard of supporters who will continue to support him no matter what you idiots post or what rhetorical garbage your MSM regurgitates daily.

Just because the corrupt Dems are using the DOJ and media to silence a political enemy doesn;t mean he doesn't have a massive hoard of supporters who will continue to support him no matter what you idiots post or what rhetorical garbage your MSM regurgitates daily.
I'm sure there is a group that will support him no matter what. For some thinking hurts and he insists that you don't do it.

Democrats need distractions and the Ukrainian fiasco is yet another huge mistake for the American economy. Who’s profiting from it, not so much tax paying Americans.

The more Trump cult commies whine on behalf of their RepubliRussian masters, the worse Russia is doing.

Thus, this thread is encouraging news. It indicates that Russia is near collapse in Ukraine.

The more Trump cult commies whine on behalf of their RepubliRussian masters, the worse Russia is doing.

Thus, this thread is encouraging news. It indicates that Russia is near collapse in Ukraine.
Sheesh .. now you’re just being silly..

I'm sure there is a group that will support him no matter what. For some thinking hurts and he insists that you don't do it.
"You're sure there is a group" LoL!!! :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah, like close to 50% of the population!

Trump was the first president was one of the only presidents in my lifetime who actually acted on some of the things I had been thinking for a long time.

Democrats are the ones who have their own biased media telling their followers what to think and what to drink on a daily basis:

"Orange man bad"

"Send billions of tax dollars to Ukraine (to get Russia out of our Empire's hair)"

"People who prefer that people keep their sexuality private and discrete in public are Nazi gender-haters."

"Those who question the transparency of an election to ensure fairness are terrorists and insurrectionists"

Don't think, Candycorn. Just shut up and follow these main points and the Dems will always love you.

No brain, no pain.

For me and others who DO understand what is really going on it's been a long painful trip.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back