E TuTu Toast?

define poll - Bing DICTIONARY

define pole - Bing DICTIONARY

Poor l'il Philsy isn't much of a wordsmith: he doesn't know the difference between one word and another.

It's really so ridiculous, your trying to upset me by claiming my face isn't 'doll like', or that men wouldn't desire me physically: I've been married to the same wonderful man for 38 years now. I don't expect to look the same as when we got married: he doesn't : )) And as far as other men are concerned: my husband adores me, spoils me, and is faithful.

I'm not surprised, though, to find out how shallow you are.

Last edited:
define poll - Bing DICTIONARY

define pole - Bing DICTIONARY

Poor l'il Philsy isn't much of a wordsmith: he doesn't know the difference between one word and another.

It's really so ridiculous, your trying to upset me by claiming my face isn't 'doll like', or that men wouldn't desire me physically: I've been married to the same wonderful man for 38 years now. I don't expect to look the same as when we got married: he doesn't : )) And as far as other men are concerned: my husband adores me, spoils me, and is faithful.

I'm not surprised, though, to find out how shallow you are.
Oh, thanks Marg(e) for your anal retentive persona for correcting my pole…of course it pales compared to your paralleling the persona of you as Baga Yaga, the Russian witch in a poem and your non-poetic personal life.

Give my condolences to your husband for 38 years of your anal control persona.

That's your problem, not even a coprophalic(what ever that means) wouldn't touch you with a ten-foot poll, Marg(e)....

Just follow behind my shoulder...
For that is Marg(e)
A former Nazi performer,

Who used poor Polish
Workers as slave labor to this day...
Hides her face because, its not dollish,

Its very wrinkled and the color of clay
Roses are red, violets are blue
Terrorist worshipping Monkeys like Pbel should be kept in the zoo.
Don't feel so angry, you will find me there too
Not in a cage but laughing at you.

Keep writing, you're making a fool of your-self.

At least one of the purported 'atrocities' is a proven fake

And the fact that l'il Philsy states everyone's IDs are 'props and interchangeable' just underlines his dehumanization of whoever doesn't share his particular views.

It's always so amusing to me to watch the bigots repeat how they don't 'hate' the people whose humanity they continually deny.

L'il Philsy may have some small talent - but he's degrading and destroying it to use it as he has here.

Come on, we all know Mohammed al Dura really was a Palestinian boy who Israel really killed, don't you ever get tired of spewing out all of the same old Zionist Hasbara lies?

And Israel really did carry out horrible human rights abuses in Jenin in 2002, like bulldozing people alive in their own houses, as documented by Amnesty!

Dont you ever get tired of defending child massacres, pretending they never happened?

No Right Wing Zionist would fault Israel for any wrong doing. al Dura, Rachel Corrie. British Repoter Harry Fear, were all in the way of the Zionist conquest of Palestine.

Last edited:
That's your problem, not even a coprophalic(what ever that means) wouldn't touch you with a ten-foot poll, Marg(e)....

For that is Marg(e)
A former Nazi performer,

Who used poor Polish

Oh gee----sherri endorsed the "poetry" of a poet who
does not even know that COPROCEPHALIC means
SHITHEAD ------neither did sherri----for a lawyer she
has NO VOCABULARY-----poets and lawyers---it has been
said "DEPEND ON WORDS"

For that is Marg(e)
A former Nazi performer,

Who used poor Polish

said "DEPEND ON WORDS"

Oh, for you my sweet well medicated Rose, I would write an Ode, but for Large Marg(e), I simply ignore all prissy existence.

For that is Marg(e)
A former Nazi performer,

Who used poor Polish

said "DEPEND ON WORDS"

Oh, for you my sweet well medicated Rose, I would write an Ode, but for Large Marg(e), I simply ignore all prissy existence.

PEEBALLS your poetry is an excellent match----to your head

And the fact that l'il Philsy states everyone's IDs are 'props and interchangeable' just underlines his dehumanization of whoever doesn't share his particular views.

It's always so amusing to me to watch the bigots repeat how they don't 'hate' the people whose humanity they continually deny.

L'il Philsy may have some small talent - but he's degrading and destroying it to use it as he has here.

Come on, we all know Mohammed al Dura really was a Palestinian boy who Israel really killed, don't you ever get tired of spewing out all of the same old Zionist Hasbara lies?

And Israel really did carry out horrible human rights abuses in Jenin in 2002, like bulldozing people alive in their own houses, as documented by Amnesty!

Dont you ever get tired of defending child massacres, pretending they never happened?

No Right Wing Zionist would fault Israel for any wrong doing. al Dura, Rachel Corrie. British Repoter Harry Fear, were all in the way of the Zionist conquest of Palestine.
Surely Phillip, since he seems to know names, can tell us the names of the dead in Mike's Place because of the terrorist who blew himself up and who previously was hiding in the offices of the group to which Rachel Corrie belonged. He no doubt can tell us the names of the American killed when scholarships were being delivered to the Palestinians. And certainly Phillip knows the names of all those innocent people who happened to be killed by Muslims, whether these people were in places such as Pakistan, Iraq, Yemen, etc. Phillip, since you never actually discussed what was going on in the Middle East when you had a chance previously in another forum, it really is a no brainer that you care nothing about who is being killed all over the place. Basically you are just here to bash Israel.

Yanno, those lines Philsy penned about Hoss really are much more applicable to the Nazi bitch who has been using a white Alsatian as her avvie.

Just curious, what was the final U.N decision about the alleged massacre?

The UN unfortunately does not have and is not ever given authority by nations to come to a binding resolution about matters like that.

The UN unfortunately does not have and is not ever given authority by nations to come to a binding resolution about matters like that.

Sherri---try to keep up ----the JENIN libel was debunked long ago along
with the libels your kith and kin used to slam the heads of jewish
infants against stone walls to honor your "god" isa and that blood
matzoh recipe so DEAR TO YOUR DEPRAVED HEART ---and even that
"LETS HANG A BLACK KID BECAUSE HE WINKED AT A WHITE
'LADY' " that you kith and kin so enjoyed in the GOOD OLD
DAYS

The muhummad dura BS was also proven to be just what it was ---
another libel

now tell me---what is the name of the congenital condition
which afflicts little ASMAA that you have decided ---
THE JOOOOOS DID IT I got bad news for you-----
splenomegaly and renal failure is the GIVEAWAY ,, you
disgusting bitch

Well, you didn't answer my question Nazi woman

WHAT we do have in 2002 were multiple reports written by human rights groups like Amnesty International and HRW that find Israel unlawfully killed hundreds of Palestinians and committed war crimes in the Occupied West Bank, Jenin and Nablus and Bethlehem. THEY even murdered a Christian priest in an attack on a church in Bethlehem and that killing is among the Palestinians killed by Israel in 2002, all listed by name on Btselems website!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back