E TuTu Toast?

Wasn't Jenin home to the famous dead man walking? The Palestinian scumbags stage a fake funeral procession, the "dead guy" aka Sherri's boyfriend falls off the stretcher, and he gets up and climbs back on. I think it happened twice. Oscar winning comedy brought to you by Palestinian Mentality Psychosis.

Pallywood !
There was another video of a "corpse" falling off a stretcher and after climbing back on, made a call on his cell phone. To top it off, he fell off a second time, climbed back onto the stretcher and lit a cigarette. I can't find that video now but I will. Those pallbearers should tie those "corpses" down. Pallywood!

This one ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sherri probably just typed in Fuck Israel on youtube so she can masturbate to these types of videos

IN November of 2002, Amnesty issued a report, mde151432002en.pdf, entitled Israel and tge Occupied Territories Shielded From Scrutiny IDF Violations In Jenin and Nablus. ANNESTY found unlawful killings, compelling Palestinians to participate in military operations and act as human shields, torture and cruel and inhuman and degrading treatment of detainees, blocking medical and humanitarian relief, destruction of property and civil infrastructure.

IN November of 2002, Amnesty issued a report, mde151432002en.pdf, entitled Israel and tge Occupied Territories Shielded From Scrutiny IDF Violations In Jenin and Nablus. ANNESTY found unlawful killings, compelling Palestinians to participate in military operations and act as human shields, torture and cruel and inhuman and degrading treatment of detainees, blocking medical and humanitarian relief, destruction of property and civil infrastructure.

Did you read any of my links, or does the truth hurt you too much?

Pallywood !
There was another video of a "corpse" falling off a stretcher and after climbing back on, made a call on his cell phone. To top it off, he fell off a second time, climbed back onto the stretcher and lit a cigarette. I can't find that video now but I will. Those pallbearers should tie those "corpses" down. Pallywood!

This one ?

That's the Pallywood film. The one I saw with the cellphone and cigarette must have been the one the IDF 'photoshopped'. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
IN March of 2002, Israel killed 16 children in the West Bank. Children Israel killed: Murad Wafiq Awaisa, age 17, of Ramallah, Muhammad Iyad Mughrabi, age 11, of Nablus, Mahmud Taysir Gharem, age 16, Nida Suliman al Aza, age 15, of Bethlehem, Sayed Fauz Abu Seifin, age 14, of Jenin, Mahmud Faiz, age 10, of Tulkarm, Rawan Abd al Qader Jabrini, age 16, ofHebron, Arafat Ibrahim al Masri, age 16, Ramallah, Aziza Hussein Abu Kwek, age 17, Ramallah, Bara Hussein Abu Kwek, age 14, Ramallah, Muhammad Hussein Abu Kwek, age 8, Ramallah, Shayma Imad al Masri, age 4, Ramallah, Ahmad Fakhru Hashhash, age 15, Nablus, Abdallah al Hilu, 17, Nablus, Luai Dabayeh, age 16, Jenin, and Maria Abu Sorrayha, age 9, Jenin
17, 16, 15, those aren't "children" ages according to Muslims, those are recruited brainwashed Jihadists on terrorist missions. Shitheads like you aren't even good at lying.

Sherri probably just typed in Fuck Israel on youtube so she can masturbate to these types of videos
This witch is so fucking hideous the Pakistani clerk at the sex store refused to sell her a Mohammad brand vibrator: "my device ain't going in that hole, no way".

Though I walk down the street, smile and I greet...
No one can see and No one sense my ZioNazi Crime!"

Who is that? Floating in that fire
I asked my pink tutu-ed toy soldier?
Do not be afraid Sire,

Just follow behind my shoulder...
For that is Marg(e)
A former Nazi performer,

Who used poor Polish
Workers as slave labor to this day...
Hides her face because, its not dollish,
Looks like Phillip is up to his old nonsense again, Marg, so it really is best to close your eyes to his ridiculous, childish poems. That is why so many of the readers on an old forum had no respect for him because he would drag up these ridiculous poems ad nauseam if someone went against his viewpoint. Only sick anti-Semites would enjoy these silly poems.
But Hossfly, don't you see, he is a neutral observer. Don't be fooled by his repetitive "poems" and calling of zionazi while ignoring the atrocities committed by the other side. He's only interested in peace!

Though I walk down the street, smile and I greet...
No one can see and No one sense my ZioNazi Crime!"

Who is that? Floating in that fire
I asked my pink tutu-ed toy soldier?
Do not be afraid Sire,

Just follow behind my shoulder...
For that is Marg(e)
A former Nazi performer,

Who used poor Polish
Workers as slave labor to this day...
Hides her face because, its not dollish,
Looks like Phillip is up to his old nonsense again, Marg, so it really is best to close your eyes to his ridiculous, childish poems. That is why so many of the readers on an old forum had no respect for him because he would drag up these ridiculous poems ad nauseam if someone went against his viewpoint. Only sick anti-Semites would enjoy these silly poems.
But Hossfly, don't you see, he is a neutral observer. Don't be fooled by his repetitive "poems" and calling of zionazi while ignoring the atrocities committed by the other side. He's only interested in peace!

I have never posted that I was neutral. My concern has always been for the United States of America, period. Do I like Israel or the Arabs? That is a complicated answer. I think Israeli policies are causing America to lose friends all over the world, especially in the Middle East.

Israel has and continues to drag America into conflicts all over the world, and it is our children who die and come home maimed.

Israel is a far greater danger to American interests, and our policies of shielding Israel at the UN will soon change. Recent UN votes sanctioning a Palestinian State was supported by our long time European Allies. Only the American Veto controlled by AIPAC protects Israel, that too will change in time as our Interests shift, by leaving the ME.

Imperialism can never dominate a free people. They always choose Liberty or Death! We cannot defeat the Arabs militarily because occupations are very costly in life and money.

Last edited:
This silly poem was made up by Pazzo Phillip years and years ago with a few new lines thrown in (of course he thinks he is another Dante), and also he has brought some current posters along with old posters. Pbel, when is your next session with your therapist? You must be one of his most mentally ill patients and he is really in a quandary as to what to do with you. Perhaps have you committed??? By the way, Phillip, I don't think it was Toy Soldier (a poster of long, long, long ago), but you who prances around in a pink tutu and you project that fact onto posters you hate. Time for new ballerina slippers, Phillips, since the ones you have on now are wearing out with all that prancing about.
Hossy my fellow Bipolar Bear

Being mentally ill is absolutely compulsory to be anywhere near this board aint it

Actually.....seriously now sweetie...... mentally sane humans do not and never have existed

They are just a fiction to keep us all in - sane, aint they??

THE truth is Israel killed hundreds unlawfully in 2002 and committed war crimes, it is you refusing to accept the truth.

THE truth is Israel killed hundreds unlawfully in 2002 and committed war crimes, it is you refusing to accept the truth.

LIAR !! ISrael went in there to dismantle the militias that were organizing suicide bombers..
Now back to the topic we were originally discussing, you said there were no U.N findings about Jenin, but I just showed you multiple links saying otherwise.

The problem with you SHerri, is that you only believe what you want to believe

The truth is the Palestinians made every effort possible to make it look like a massacre. Sad indeed

Be happy in knowing that crimes against humanity destroys more than one person...It destroys us all and justice will come back in the future to balance the scales.

Ask the Germans who are paying for the sins of the past!

Last edited:
The truth is the Palestinians made every effort possible to make it look like a massacre. Sad indeed

In War Truth Is The First Casualty Aeschylus Quotes

Showing search results for In War Truth Is The First Casualty Aeschylus. Related topics:

Forum List

Back