E TuTu Toast?

WHAT we do havev in 2002 were multiple reports written by human rights groups like Amnesty International and HRW that find Israel unlawfully killed hundreds of Palestinians and committed war crimes in the Occupied West Bsnk, Jenin and Nablus and Bethlehem. THEY even murdered a Christian priest in an attack on a church in Bethlehem and that killing is among the Palestinians killed by Israel in 2002, all listed by name on Btselems website!

Did you read the links I just posted Nazi woman ?? YOu said there were no UN findings, yet I just posted multiple links saying otherwise !

BTSELEM reports Israel killed 616 Palestinians in 2002 in the West Bank, 17 in January, 42 in February, 134 in March, 208 in April, 23 in May, 36 in June, 17 in July, 28 in August, 27 in September, 23 in October, 29 in November, 32 in December.

Stop ducking the issue. You said there were no U.N findings concerning the Jenin MAssacre. And I just showed you otherwise !
You have just been owned

It just proves what all of us have been saying about you; You know nothing about this conflict.

All you do is lie lie lie lie lie lie lie . Jesus doesn't like liars, does he ?

The Palestinians tried so hard to make it look like a massacre before the U.N showed up, but failed miserably. Hahaha !

Just curious, what was the final U.N decision about the alleged massacre?

The UN unfortunately does not have and is not ever given authority by nations to come to a binding resolution about matters like that.

Sherri---try to keep up ----the JENIN libel was debunked long ago along
with the libels your kith and kin used to slam the heads of jewish
infants against stone walls to honor your "god" isa and that blood
matzoh recipe so DEAR TO YOUR DEPRAVED HEART ---and even that
"LETS HANG A BLACK KID BECAUSE HE WINKED AT A WHITE
'LADY' " that you kith and kin so enjoyed in the GOOD OLD
DAYS

The muhummad dura BS was also proven to be just what it was ---
another libel

now tell me---what is the name of the congenital condition
which afflicts little ASMAA that you have decided ---
THE JOOOOOS DID IT I got bad news for you-----
splenomegaly and renal failure is the GIVEAWAY ,, you
disgusting bitch
The woman is like a little Hitler hiding in her bunker. What do you expect? She probably believes Jews have horns. LOL.

When dealing with this insane lunatic, remind yourself that you're not dealing with a "normal" human being. And I use the term "human being" very loosely.

ISRAEL killed 83 Palestinian children in the West Bank in 2002. IN January, Israel killed Samer Sami Ali al-Qasbah, age 15, of Ramallah and Luai Muhammad Musa Adili, age 15, of Nablus. IN February, Israel killed Said Sbieh, age 13, of Bethlehem and Nur Jamal Gharem Jamal, age 15, of Tulkarm.

Why did you say there were no U.N finding about Jenin ?

Do you get pleasure out of lying so much ?

The Palestinians tried so hard to make it look like a massacre before the U.N showed up, but failed miserably. Hahaha !
Wasn't Jenin home to the famous dead man walking? The Palestinian scumbags stage a fake funeral procession, the "dead guy" aka Sherri's boyfriend falls off the stretcher, and he gets up and climbs back on. I think it happened twice. Oscar winning comedy brought to you by Palestinian Mentality Psychosis.

Wasn't Jenin home to the famous dead man walking? The Palestinian scumbags stage a fake funeral procession, the "dead guy" aka Sherri's boyfriend falls off the stretcher, and he gets up and climbs back on. I think it happened twice. Oscar winning comedy brought to you by Palestinian Mentality Psychosis.

Pallywood !

Pallywood !
Viva Pallywood!

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=jsczV0d4MyU"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=jsczV0d4MyU[/ame]

Last edited:
Just curious, what was the final U.N decision about the alleged massacre?

The UN unfortunately does not have and is not ever given authority by nations to come to a binding resolution about matters like that.

Sherri---try to keep up ----the JENIN libel was debunked long ago along
with the libels your kith and kin used to slam the heads of jewish
infants against stone walls to honor your "god" isa and that blood
matzoh recipe so DEAR TO YOUR DEPRAVED HEART ---and even that
"LETS HANG A BLACK KID BECAUSE HE WINKED AT A WHITE
'LADY' " that you kith and kin so enjoyed in the GOOD OLD
DAYS

The muhummad dura BS was also proven to be just what it was ---
another libel

now tell me---what is the name of the congenital condition
which afflicts little ASMAA that you have decided ---
THE JOOOOOS DID IT I got bad news for you-----
splenomegaly and renal failure is the GIVEAWAY ,, you
disgusting bitch
The woman is like a little Hitler hiding in her bunker. What do you expect? She probably believes Jews have horns. LOL.

When dealing with this insane lunatic, remind yourself that you're not dealing with a "normal" human being. And I use the term "human being" very loosely.

Wasn't Jenin home to the famous dead man walking? The Palestinian scumbags stage a fake funeral procession, the "dead guy" aka Sherri's boyfriend falls off the stretcher, and he gets up and climbs back on. I think it happened twice. Oscar winning comedy brought to you by Palestinian Mentality Psychosis.[/B]E]

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
IN March of 2002, Israel killed 16 children in the West Bank. Children Israel killed: Murad Wafiq Awaisa, age 17, of Ramallah, Muhammad Iyad Mughrabi, age 11, of Nablus, Mahmud Taysir Gharem, age 16, Nida Suliman al Aza, age 15, of Bethlehem, Sayed Fauz Abu Seifin, age 14, of Jenin, Mahmud Faiz, age 10, of Tulkarm, Rawan Abd al Qader Jabrini, age 16, ofHebron, Arafat Ibrahim al Masri, age 16, Ramallah, Aziza Hussein Abu Kwek, age 17, Ramallah, Bara Hussein Abu Kwek, age 14, Ramallah, Muhammad Hussein Abu Kwek, age 8, Ramallah, Shayma Imad al Masri, age 4, Ramallah, Ahmad Fakhru Hashhash, age 15, Nablus, Abdallah al Hilu, 17, Nablus, Luai Dabayeh, age 16, Jenin, and Maria Abu Sorrayha, age 9, Jenin

Last edited:
Sherri can't handle the truth.

Sherri, we are talking about Jenin you demented Nazi

Why did yo say there were no U.N findings ?

Pallywood !
There was another video of a "corpse" falling off a stretcher and after climbing back on, made a call on his cell phone. To top it off, he fell off a second time, climbed back onto the stretcher and lit a cigarette. I can't find that video now but I will. Those pallbearers should tie those "corpses" down. Pallywood!

Forum List

Back