DWAC (Trump) Stock

Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, Tesla- they all lost money for years before they turned a profit. Market didn't seem to mind that much...

At $66, Trump's 79 million shares are worth $5.2 Billion.

There is something like 30 million shares available for trading. I read that by tomorrow, the short-sellers will need to buy aprox. 500,000 shares to hedge their shorts. That will drive the price higher...

Going down

No, it won't be a good stock to buy because the company doesn't make money
Correct.

Screenshot_20240326_201859_ETRADE.jpg

True, but it's also possible that he will be able to sell a portion of his shares prior to that upon approval by the board.
/——/ OR…. he could use some shares as collateral on a loan so he retains ownership like every other billionaire does.

Well noted. I was considering buying it at $75 a share. Thankfully I didn’t. I had a feeling that it would go down.

Let’s see how the stock performs in the next few days

I feel that the next bump would happen sometime in the summer or perhaps if Trump gets elected.
You should play the margins on this one.

/——/ OR…. he could use some shares as collateral on a loan so he retains ownership like every other billionaire does.

doubtful, in order to do that the loan provider would have to assume it will hold its current value, which just about nobody thinks will happen

Dwac stock had a nearly 100% increase in a day recently .. going up to about $72 a share from 36.

It’s cooled down to around $60. But the question is, is this a good stock to buy now?? will it have another surge perhaps if Trump gets elected in November?

I remember looking at this stock a few days ago thinking I should buy it. Well I missed out on it.

It has an $8 billion market capitalization but only $3 million in revenues. And a $49 million loss.

So no, it’s not a good “investment,” at least not yet. Now it’s just a speculative tool for the Zero Hedge crowd.

Dwac stock had a nearly 100% increase in a day recently .. going up to about $72 a share from 36.

It’s cooled down to around $60. But the question is, is this a good stock to buy now?? will it have another surge perhaps if Trump gets elected in November?

I remember looking at this stock a few days ago thinking I should buy it. Well I missed out on it.
It seems to be a company whose only asset is Trump. I don't wish him ill but he is old and should he kick the bucket or get sick that stock may be worthless.

Just FYI for anyone wanting to buy this because they love Trump - he’s totally fucked his investors before.

He crammed down his bondholders when Trump Inc went bankrupt. They got something like 30 cents on the dollar. The bondholders were almost entirely like the people in MAGA. Wall Street held barely any of his bonds because they know what a scumbag he is.

Trump doesn’t give a flying fuck about the people in MAGA. He will tot

It has an $8 billion market capitalization but only $3 million in revenues. And a $49 million loss.

So no, it’s not a good “investment,” at least not yet. Now it’s just a speculative tool for the Zero Hedge crowd.
Plenty of people have made tons of money already. There should be at least a few more big money pumps. It’s all about getting the timing right.

The next money pump should be when the unhinged radical left attacks Trump again usually when that happens his stock goes up.

Or come election time right before the election there should be another money pump. And after Trump gets elected expect a big pump.

Forum List

Back